Selling my mods

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-14-2005, 05:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 SL55 AMG
Selling my mods

e55 guys,
I have just recently decided to permanantly move to Taipei and Shanghai. Most of my business is over there and it did not make sense for me to keep traveling all the time and coming back to NYC. That is besides the point....

As much as I hate to do this, I have decided to sell my e55, which has been my daily driver for two years. I had a supra TT and an audi s4 before the e55. I will miss the power of the 55k motors so much!!! I already have a buyer for the car...but I have a few mods that the buyer does not want...I'll list them and give a description to see if anyone is interested...

Evosport shorty headers-I got this from evosport sometime in March 2005. Did not install until, April 2005. The car had around 18,000 miles when installed. I posted on the forums, regarding the install of headers, where I also included pictures. I travel a great deal to Asia and stay for long periods, so I do not get to drive the e55 that much, as the e55 is my daily driver. Presently, I have less than 23,000 miles. I also ordered the resonator delete kit, but I am leaving that on the exhaust. So, I am just selling the headers. $1900 OBO.

Carlsson front lip spoiler- I got this from www.mbwerks.com. This is comlpletely brand new, never painted and never installed. I bought this late spring, thinking that I would have some time over the summer to paint and install it and enjoy making the aesthetics of the car even more beautiful. So it ahs been sitting in my basement the whole summer. Unfortunately, I have to move and get rid of this car. $625 OBO.

Rear wing and Window spoiler- I have a black painted trunk lip spoiler and a black painted window spoiler, both from www.formymercedes.com. These two pieces have been on the car for over a year now. I will let these two go for really cheap. $150 for both OBO.

I also have AMG two-piece wheels (double five spoke) looks like stock e55 wheels, but two-piece and with rivets, 19x8.5 front and 19x10 rear. Tires are Nitto 555 245/35-19 and 275/30-19. buyer of the car is still thinking about the wheels. But i just wanted to let you guys know, it might still be available.

I know this is short notice, but I am leaving the country on October 25. So I would like to get rid of these items soon. If anyone is interested please PM me. I would prefer local buyers and pick up, but if shipping is needed, we can talk. Hopefully someone will be interested.

Thank you guys,
Sunny
Old 10-14-2005, 05:58 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
p.m'd
Old 10-15-2005, 08:54 AM
Administrator

Received 521 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Are the wheels true AMG or are they knockoffs? If they are the real deal please pm me a price.

Thanks
Old 10-16-2005, 10:38 AM

Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts
2020 G550
PM Sent a few days ago....