Old 12-02-2005, 12:46 AM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
Originally Posted by CRAZY-MERC-FAN
VelocitE55

He needs to lie a bit less

Rock
That little message is the last thing I care about...
what is wrong with you man? why would anyone lie about this? unlike you, he is a reputable member.

you should just go troll on some other forum.

and learn some english, spelling, and grammar while you're at it.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:16 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
none
Originally Posted by Accomplice8
Man, that is really an unfortunate event. Sorry you had to go through all of that.
Hey Accomplice8, I got a 5.7 too ... it is one sweet pistol. Nice collection you have..
Old 12-02-2005, 02:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 CLS55 AMG
VelocitE55

He needs to lie a bit less

Rock
That little message is the last thing I care about...

I dont think I understand your posts. Are you calling me a liar? WTF is your deal man?
Old 12-02-2005, 03:09 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
xx
Originally Posted by lorinserbenz
Hey Accomplice8, I got a 5.7 too ... it is one sweet pistol. Nice collection you have..
Thanks. We have it pretty good in FL with regards to our gun laws, eh? I don't envy these guys in CA who have to put up with this crime without all the best tools being available to them.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55
I have been meaning to post to this thread for a while now. I feel really bad that happened to you man. It's ridiculously easy to own & carry a concealed weapon here in Florida. That a$$hole woulda been airholed if he did that to me. Like almost everyone has said, material things can be replaced, your life can not. Lets hope this chump gets locked up, puts on red lipstick, and assumes the position! Get well soon bro!
Old 12-02-2005, 11:16 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'98 C43/55 AMG Speedybenz Susp. & MBenzNL On Board -- '88 560SL -- '09 JCW MINI -- '97 Jeep TJ Sport
DaIm.... That is an amazing story, But probably god is here to punish velocity for his sins, including the funds that he got probably illegaly to own his car Moreover, I just founded out that there are like 3 threads about some nonsense that happen all at the same time. This than the guy get his car taken away by ganstas, than the guy have his rims taken off..... This makes me thing, something is rotten in the state of Mb world.... Prob they are lying or something?
You know, you're pulling this same sh*t another place in this forum regarding that insane a-hole here in NYC who just killed a cop during a chase, after shooting another cop earlier in the month. That guy here in NYC sounds like a good buddy of the guy Velocity ran into (or rather the other way around) -- perhaps both are your cousin CRAZY-MERC-FAN?
(update: heard on the AM radio news today that idiot started a fight with a prison guard during transfer back to solitary ... I think he realizes now just how painful his *** will be, and he'll be losing his front teeth so it doesn't hurt the bad-*** prison inmates when he's forced to give BJs to them, so wants his life ended)

You got nuth'n to offer but diahrea of the mouth that proves you're a total PR1CK -- what else should we expect from a "sh*t for brains" like you?

I quess you can't get banned for being a TOTAL BRAINLESS PR1CK, but I can at least say "Karma's gunna get'chya!" ... with your attitude, it won't be long until you get cancer of the ***. Enjoy the pain you miserable pr1ck.

I just wish this board had a "twit filter" so when I view any thread, anything CRAZY-MERC-FAN posts is filtered out and never seen. That would leave it sorta like you yelling in an empty [padded?] room then wouldn't it...

Last edited by c55m8o; 12-02-2005 at 12:54 PM.
Old 12-02-2005, 11:42 AM

Received 16 Likes on 11 Posts
2004 S500
JAYEEEZUS!!!! Man.....I'm glad you are OK. That nutty ******* tried to kill you and others!!! Makes me think about my regular co-pilot by Mr. Smith and Mr. Wesson...Mod. 29 44 Magnum, 4" blue steel!!! It would have put a quick stop to that crazy *******. Makes you realize that every day above ground is a good one!!
Old 12-02-2005, 01:53 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
Guys, I moved to ban that troll CRAZY-MERC-FAN on the off topic forum:
https://mbworld.org/forums/off-topic/128693-mods-please-ban-troll-crazy-merc-fan.html

I'm sick of this guy and what he said on this thread was the last straw. His comments were unbelievable. If you guys agree please chime in on the off topic thread so that the mods can take care of this.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:13 PM

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post
2008 Bentley GTC, Porsche GT2/EVOMS GT700, 1968 Dodge Charger Hemi
DaIm.... That is an amazing story, But probably god is here to punish velocity for his sins, including the funds that he got probably illegaly to own his car Moreover, I just founded out that there are like 3 threads about some nonsense that happen all at the same time. This than the guy get his car taken away by ganstas, than the guy have his rims taken off..... This makes me thing, something is rotten in the state of Mb world.... Prob they are lying or something?
You are a brainless, d!ckless little piece of lint on a dogs nuts. Keep your stupid banter to yourself and the vacuum cleaner nozzle you call your girlfriend. Go beat off to some more Japanese animated **** and leave us grown ups alone you puke stain!
Old 12-02-2005, 02:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS 55 AMG
Originally Posted by VelocitE55
I dont think I understand your posts. Are you calling me a liar? WTF is your deal man?
VelocitE55 dont worry about him man, we got some haters up in dis...just brush em off

Last edited by Bipasha493; 12-02-2005 at 02:44 PM.
Old 12-02-2005, 03:04 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
Originally Posted by RennTechV12
You are a brainless, d!ckless little piece of lint on a dogs nuts. Keep your stupid banter to yourself and the vacuum cleaner nozzle you call your girlfriend. Go beat off to some more Japanese animated **** and leave us grown ups alone you puke stain!
Ditto. We can do without your kind, CRAZY-MERC-FAN. You would do a lot of people a favor if you quietly went away.
Old 12-02-2005, 05:32 PM
Banned

hAHAH and after that you say America is a free speech country? No way, lol what did I say wrong? It is my opinion that is it, it differs from everyone elses, but I have the right to say what I think, and nobody should ban me for this. Moreover those who already shouted at me with bad comments just for my opinion. I mean for example look at this guy REnntechv12, man that boy is really screaming some nonsense! Thank you! Where are you finding improper English? BTW I am really finding out that a lot of members here really can't control themselves and their actions/reactions, probably the result of heavy pressure from their businesses.

Last edited by CRAZY-MERC-FAN; 12-02-2005 at 05:40 PM.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

That doesn't change the fact that you're an assho|e.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:10 PM
Banned

Eleanor Owner

Keep your thoughts to yourself buddy

VelocitE55
I don't believe you, I think that you lied about your accident or at least some parts of it, thats all If you really had it, I hope you will never repeat those mistakes god punished you for. Peace
Old 12-02-2005, 06:13 PM
MBWorld Founder

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
2020 GT R Pro, 2019 GT3 RS, 2018 GT3 Touring
hAHAH and after that you say America is a free speech country? No way, lol what did I say wrong? It is my opinion that is it, it differs from everyone elses, but I have the right to say what I think, and nobody should ban me for this. Moreover those who already shouted at me with bad comments just for my opinion. I mean for example look at this guy REnntechv12, man that boy is really screaming some nonsense! Thank you! Where are you finding improper English? BTW I am really finding out that a lot of members here really can't control themselves and their actions/reactions, probably the result of heavy pressure from their businesses.
Yes, you are certainly entitled to your opinion. And I think everyone here has heard your side of the story. More so, we all thank you for your insight on why many of us here can't control ourselves. So unless you have anything else worth contributing to this thread, I suggest you move on. Thanks.
Old 12-02-2005, 06:17 PM
Banned

Mr. Vanos

You always welcome boss. Nice to see reasonable and calm person speak! Guyz you should learn from this guy
Old 12-02-2005, 06:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'01 C320 || '14 Honda Pilot EX-L
Originally Posted by c55m8o
I just wish this board had a "twit filter" so when I view any thread, anything CRAZY-MERC-FAN posts is filtered out and never seen. That would leave it sorta like you yelling in an empty [padded?] room then wouldn't it...
Click Here
Old 12-02-2005, 06:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Mercedes
Originally Posted by johncl
Old 12-02-2005, 06:53 PM

2002 996 C4S
hAHAH and after that you say America is a free speech country? No way, lol what did I say wrong? It is my opinion that is it, it differs from everyone elses, but I have the right to say what I think, and nobody should ban me for this.
+

Keep your thoughts to yourself buddy
= A little hypocritical, don't you think?

Where are you finding improper English?
There's a lot of it in here:

This than the guy get his car taken away by ganstas, than the guy have his rims taken off..... This makes me thing, something is rotten in the state of Mb world.... Prob they are lying or something?
Man, you're a twatter.
Old 12-02-2005, 07:01 PM
MBWorld Founder

Received 8 Likes on 4 Posts
2020 GT R Pro, 2019 GT3 RS, 2018 GT3 Touring
Ok, let's get back on topic please.
Old 12-02-2005, 07:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 CLS55 AMG
Crazy-Merc-F@g, never once did I disrespect you and yet you feel the need to come here and call me a liar and accuse me of getting what I deserved after all the **** I have been through?? Your a real class-less piece of work, but I am actually happy you made such an *** of yourself because you just threw your own credibility and reputation right out the window. No one will ever care what you have to say here again. For me, thats worth the pathetic, hating and jealous rants that you have stained my thread with.

For the rest of you, I emailed some pics to Mhaynes772 to be hosted. They should be up shortly. Sorry for the delay, I have been so wiped out and was having trouble sizing them down. I just hired a Lawyer today so thats one big step out of the way. The bodyshop has already said its gonna be frame damaged.

And a big thank you to those of you who stuck up for me against this A-hole, it is greatly appreciated!

Last edited by VelocitE55; 12-02-2005 at 08:02 PM.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:48 PM
Banned

Smile

To bad you didnt die i would love to dance and **** on your grave and laugh in the face of your crying family......I wish i was the driver of that miata I wouldnt have failed i wouldve killed you. now lets hope die of from an internal bleeding from you injurys maybe my wish will come true .
Old 12-02-2005, 09:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

4 wheeled car.
To bad you didnt die i would love to dance and **** on your grave and laugh in the face of your crying family......I wish i was the driver of that miata I wouldnt have failed i wouldve killed you. now lets hope die of from an internal bleeding from you injurys maybe my wish will come true .
dude wants to be banned. just ban him already.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:50 PM

xx
This is beyond nuts and should get you banned.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 CLS55 AMG
I am requesting that you be banned you phsyco. PLEASE EVERYONE ELSE DO THE SAME!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Attacked, assaulted, injured and my CLS55 is trashed