Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fake M5 slips....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 12:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jordan
Trust me, you haven't had the discussions I have had in the past 24 hours about this with the neighbors as they didn't think it was a big deal. I have to tell them that it is to some people on this board and they don't understand. So, let it go, I am tired of it already.

Are you for real, clown? SHouldn't you be resting and shuttling down your unprotected wireless router instead of posting away??

You were explaining to your neighbors that there are some people on some board that care about altered slip?? That is fkn juvenile.

Give it a rest, will ya.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:29 AM

2005 Brilliant Silver E55
Originally Posted by RennTechV12

Yeah I was confused with that one too. :p
Old 11-28-2005, 12:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Originally Posted by Belmondo
Are you for real, clown? SHouldn't you be resting and shuttling down your unprotected wireless router instead of posting away??

You were explaining to your neighbors that there are some people on some board that care about altered slip?? That is fkn juvenile.

Give it a rest, will ya.
Good point...
Old 11-28-2005, 12:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
'06 CLS55 AMG
VelocitE55, I was joking about your car, get over it, some thougth it was funny...other than that, I have been nothing but nice on this board, check the history. This thread is old, time to talk about something worth while, remember, I did own up to the conclusion and didn't have to.
Are you kidding? No one thought that **** was funny. More than one person called it tasteless and uncalled for in fact. Your just a hater, simple as that.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:46 AM

2005 Brilliant Silver E55
Originally Posted by VelocitE55
Are you kidding? No one thought that **** was funny. More than one person called it tasteless and uncalled for in fact. Your just a hater, simple as that.
Geez, I just read your thread... Sorry to hear about that and I hope things work out well for you. Glad to hear you're safe and most importantly, alive.

As for Jordan's post, man that was pretty tasteless and childish...same level of mentality it would take to post fake slips. Sad.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:22 AM

Originally Posted by E55_POWER

As for Jordan's post, man that was pretty tasteless and childish...same level of mentality it would take to post fake slips. Sad.
Thanks to you I went to that thread and read this scum's post in there.

If any of you had any doubt that HE and not some imaginary "boy"
photoshoped the slip here is your proof. This fk photoshoped this and posted it as a joke about

" Attacked, assaulted, injured and my CLS55 is trashed"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
jordan
Almost a Member!

Have you thought about getting the new E?
Attached Images

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

What's his story, who photoshoped this ****-------neighbours little girl?

Link to the post

and here is a response:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
VelocitE55

Vehicle I drive: '06 CLS55 AMG

Jordan, please lay off with the jokes man, I dont find it very funny. And thats a Honda S2000, not a Miata.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

So this jordan fk took VelocitE55 signature and photoshoped into the crap above.

Now you know who is doing the photoshoping.

I would go further and say that jordan/floyd is m&m. Potentially dude is as sick as the one who attacked VelocitE55.

Last edited by Belmondo; 11-28-2005 at 02:16 AM.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:28 AM

Belmondo,
You have me convinced
Nice investigative work to put 2 and 2 together
Between you and Improviz, you guys are a fortress for this place. Who needs a firewall
Old 11-28-2005, 01:38 AM
Almost a Member!

BMW 530i, Porsche Cayenne S
yea always suspicious of that jordan guy..but hate to admit a decent photoshop effort
Old 11-28-2005, 02:44 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!
brooks is THE MAN!!
Old 11-28-2005, 07:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 W210 E55->2003 R230 SL500->2004 W211 E55->2007 997TT+2007 E63->2010 GLK350->2012 E550 4matic
eDrama at its finest indeed.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
300ce
I don't know how much time your spent on this but your right! I just went into Dragtimes.com and seached for 1/8 times @ 101mph. Someone on the board "E55 Baller" said something about a SUPRA, so I started there. After looking at this photo for a few Min with it reduced to my left and looking at slips....this is what I found. So,,,,E55 Baller, did you do it? How did you know it was a supra? Don't hate for me asking...
...........not to beat a dead horse since it is crystal that Jordan himself did it. But what I find even more amazing is how he started accusing someone else of faking the slips.

Ted
Old 11-28-2005, 08:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Jordan/M5Floyd, I've had no problems with you on either board but you've gotten COLD busted. If you read through all your posts on this board about the slip and the M5 board- http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=62778, it's painfully obvious.

Do you realize that between these two boards, you "accused" or at least mentioned 3-4 other people of doing it? Is that not a bit weird to you?

You're just like the arson who starts the fire and stands around to watch it burn. Dude, you are absolutely busted.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
300ce
....this jordan/M5floyd is incredible. Here are a few of his quotes at M5board.com.

m5 running 12.3's at 119....I don't know why they are slow. What should they be running? 10's? what makes ya happy?
I belive it was a friend of mine, he took the family to florida for vacation and got enough miles on it to take it to the track. I would have to say, 101 mph would be an error, and it happens a lot at Orlando's track on the 1/8th miles lights. I have never seen the 1/4 mile lights off! That track needs some new equipment, So does Dragway 42 in Ohio.
..............below he is asking FISKE to download the other timeslip after he realized the 101mph at 1/8 in his first fake slip did not make sense.

Did you download the other Time Slip? I am sure he made a few passes..This 1 is not bad...Wait until it gets cooler and more people and motors get broken in. Wait until the Northern boys get to the track after the snow melts in March 2006, then we will see some times. I believe I have said this before!
............after FISKE downloaded the second fake slip, our joker adds the following quote:

Smart boy for downloading. I would have to say the 1/8 mile mph is an error. But the 93 MPH on his other slip is right on. If he can't figure out LC when he stated in his comments, I would say he might not be a "track head". Also, car is new as he stated that the wife was out with the kids, so he is an older man, I think I am almost an older man. I need to watch how I say that now. 36! My birthday was nov 22...starting on kids NEXT year. Wife works too much now.
...........when the slips were becoming suspect, he adds:

not so sure it's fake just because of the marks. I usualy fold up my money together that would put the crease in the same spot. I am no photo wizard, just a thought. If they are fake, we will see when people start going to the track. SHOW ME VIDEO! That is proof nowadayz. BUT, why didn't he just use someone elses TIME SLIPS if he wanted to defraud the time of the M5. Hmmmm, Merc people don't be so fast to defraud, unless it was 1 of you all to do it....
...............then finally he was busted, he says:

I would agree,,,it's a fake...and my friend who I thought it was got the Zo6 not the M5. So my friend who I thought it might be is "Mike Horak", not Mike Horakk. My friend has been working at Tripplet Auto for 10 years and is a true racer. Nothing he owns goes higher than 11.90's
Ted
Old 11-28-2005, 08:34 AM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly

I would go further and say that jordan/floyd is m&m.
If you do not believe in **** Tracy you should now. Wow!!!! Is this really M&M, alive and well?

Nice work Belmondo.

Edit: I cannot believe this board will not let me type DIICK Tracy.
Old 11-28-2005, 08:55 AM

2006 E46 M3, 2008 E92 M3
Quote:

I would go further and say that jordan/floyd is m&m.

If you do not believe in **** Tracy you should now. Wow!!!! Is this really M&M, alive and well?
ROFL. Ok you guys busted m5floyd , but it can't be M&M. Not trying to be his bodyguard or anything, but he's been posting on the local forums with a 165.xxx.xxx.xxx IP, which is a SAIX IP.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W221 S65 AMG
So...Jordan, you DID do it. And thanks for blaming it on me. How pathetic.

Why did you do it? Oh, and "Don't hate for me asking... "

Old 11-28-2005, 10:40 AM

Originally Posted by SoulBladeZA

but it can't be M&M.

but he's been posting on the local forums with a 165.xxx.xxx.xxx IP, which is a SAIX IP.

------------------------------------------------------------------------
jordan
Almost a Member!

I could have changed the IP/ denied it

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

He knows more than you do, I CAN tell you that much.

Last edited by Belmondo; 11-28-2005 at 10:43 AM.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:46 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by e55 baller
So...Jordan, you DID do it. And thanks for blaming it on me. How pathetic.

Why did you do it? Oh, and "Don't hate for me asking... "

Sorry baller,,i will repeat 1 more time for those who can not read. I did not.
Derik, I got so involved because I recognized the name. I to am a sluth, but busted, not realy, I didn't know and it was not personaly me. You guys need something else to talk about, it's been 2 days. Thread is over already.

Last edited by jordan; 11-28-2005 at 10:49 AM.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Originally Posted by SoulBladeZA
ROFL. Ok you guys busted m5floyd , but it can't be M&M. Not trying to be his bodyguard or anything, but he's been posting on the local forums with a 165.xxx.xxx.xxx IP, which is a SAIX IP.
Agreed. M&M is in SA, right? Quite a distance from Florida.

And no - I am not M&M either.
Old 11-28-2005, 10:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Sorry baller,,i will repeat 1 more time for those who can not read. I did not.
Derik, I got so involved because I recognized the name. I to am a sluth, but busted, not realy, I didn't know and it was not personaly me. You guys need something else to talk about, it's been 2 days. Thread is over already.

Jordan - Some of us are willing to give you some benefit, but you have not even explained what really happened. If you want any credibility here (or on other boards where you post; believe me - many others are reading this thread), you need to come clean with details. It is not enough to say "let it go" or to blame the neighbor's kid. How did the neighbor's kid manage to do this?
Old 11-28-2005, 11:17 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by enzom
Jordan - Some of us are willing to give you some benefit, but you have not even explained what really happened. If you want any credibility here (or on other boards where you post; believe me - many others are reading this thread), you need to come clean with details. It is not enough to say "let it go" or to blame the neighbor's kid. How did the neighbor's kid manage to do this?
take your laptop and drive in front of any Realty company or business and your on their IP, try it in your own neighborhood. Now whatever you send is from their IP. Make a yahoo email account, download and doctor an existing slip "cause you don't have any, like I have in my desk", submit it to dragtimes, receive the conf email, click the link and your done. Simple version...I don't discuss things that need credibility, not my concern but, here is your answer. If you check my past posts, i have come up with Photo's to give credibilty to some of YOUR GUYS. Example in the 1st gear RPM discussion. I am done with this thread....time to move on.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 165 Likes on 150 Posts
99 E320
i want to see a photo posted of the kid, inside the trunk of a MB, holding
a sign that says "I pirated Jordon's wireless"....with you standing next to
the vehicle holding copy of today's newspaper....as well as pictures of
hot chicks living in your neighborhood.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by raymond g-
i want to see a photo posted of the kid, inside the trunk of a MB, holding
a sign that says "I pirated Jordon's wireless"....with you standing next to
the vehicle holding copy of today's newspaper....as well as pictures of
hot chicks living in your neighborhood.
And it will still be fake.
Old 11-28-2005, 11:56 AM

I could have changed the IP/ denied it, but no I owned up to it as soon as I did some snooping. Sorry for being so truthful so fast. If I had it to do over, I would have done it the same in telling what I knew. There are other things to talk about now. It was just a prank on me, not need for you all to drag it out.....
Comcast does give out static IPs only for the home users. Static IP addresses do not change everytime you restart your computer or modem like they do in DSL lines. So I don't think you could have changed your actual IP, unless you are using a proxy or etc, you can show a various IP over the internet when tracked.

And regarding the wireless router and making it safe so non of your neighbors can log in from your router is very easy. Actually when you are setting up the router it automaticalls asks if you want to set up a user name and password. All you have to do is to say yes and set them up. Then no other non-assigned computer can login through your router, unless of course they hack your router, which is not that easy, and needs a professional work especially with the new higher security routers.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 374 Likes on 275 Posts
2005 E55
man you are so busted,why in hell would your neighbor fake a time slip and post it on dragtimes?You came over here first and became budy budy with every one and you clearly have some photoshop skills from your miata bs.

I think your that kid from like 2 years ago that kept getting band saying his father had an m5

damn I cant remember his name

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.