Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2005, 01:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E55
Originally Posted by RezF
So, is Jordan=M5Floyd??
BTW, M5Floyd has been MIA over on M5board as well.

Jordan answered "yes" when asked if he was M5Floyd.
Old 12-01-2005, 03:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Fikse, since I respnded to your PM on m5board I at least suspected you would tell the truth. I did NOT delete it, I merged it with the other timeslip thread.

Im surprised you didnät even bother to tell others what I reply to your own question.

Originally Posted by Fikse
Gustav over at m5board.com closed the "Another M5 1/4 mile time" thread, and deleted the thread altogether that show the details of how it was fake....

protecting their own, eh?
Old 12-01-2005, 04:00 PM

Originally Posted by Gustav
Fikse, since I respnded to your PM on m5board I at least suspected you would tell the truth. I did NOT delete it, I merged it with the other timeslip thread.

Im surprised you didnät even bother to tell others what I reply to your own question.
Fikse,
Is that true? Don't be a **** disturber man! There is plenty of real drama going around to keep us entertained, you don't have to artificially stir the pot
Old 12-01-2005, 04:13 PM

Here is the now closed thread:

http://www.m5board.com/vbulletin/sho...fake+timeslips

Here was your question:

why delete that thread showing the details of the faked slip? closing, I can understand, but delete?

There is proof it was one your forum members and fellow E60 M5 owner....

and my reply:

Merged.
Old 12-01-2005, 07:28 PM

Originally Posted by 1Ender1
This was Days of our Drives.

For those of you who missed the last few episodes... stay tuned, because coming up we learn about Jordan's secret M5 lover, who was blackmailed by the neighbors son's friend's father's pool man for not enabling basic WEP key encryption on his big hard 802.11g wireless router the night they met... and their secret shame became public.

Sentenced to a year of wearing a big read "M" on their chests, they plotted their revenge.

With a Miata disguised as an S2000, they spoofed their IP address and ran away to Los Angeles in an attempt to take out our beloved CLS hero Velocity. But only armed with poorly written sentences and a vague understanding of computing, they failed in their attempt and were sentenced to 4 months in prison for "assault with utterly lame excuses"

hehe,

Loren

This was worth reading this whole thread!!!!!!
Old 12-02-2005, 01:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
look at the timing, I posted it BEFORE I heard back from you....

so yes, the thread was merged and closed... so what? you still closed a thread just because it might have been a little embarassing for your folks....

you're own forum member and M5 owner accused you, GUSTAV, of posting the fake.... how about that?
Old 12-02-2005, 08:55 AM

Fikse, you are amazing. We'll if you had some descense you would get back and retract that statement, but it seems you dont care if it looks tjhat I am deleting posts or not...

I dont even disucss that slip since I have never seen it. Furthermore, YOU are a alsomember of my site. I would have appreicated that you were honest at least.

Originally Posted by Fikse
look at the timing, I posted it BEFORE I heard back from you....

so yes, the thread was merged and closed... so what? you still closed a thread just because it might have been a little embarassing for your folks....

you're own forum member and M5 owner accused you, GUSTAV, of posting the fake.... how about that?
Old 12-02-2005, 09:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
I see, so now you're merging and closing posts without even reading them eh, what's the justification then? I'm sure you didn't see the slip.... in those threads, or the ones here.... who's not being honest?

I think we all can see now that you didn't delete it, you merged it, without any redirection to the combined thread.... then closed it.... it ws REALLY clear... actually your intention was really clear... which is the real point...

Last edited by Fikse; 12-02-2005 at 09:39 AM.
Old 12-02-2005, 09:50 AM

Since the whole thread was based on a lie it was clearly not even itnerestign to discuss since it was all fake, there fore it was locked. If you had requested it to be open I could have consider it.

Instead you fo to another forum and tell wrong facts about the whole story. And it is even more sad that you cannot even go bach to mbworld and tell the truth, but you do have time to send me private messages that I reply to but you ignore. Furthermore, you refuse to even say ou were wrong. That just shows what kind of standards you set.
Old 12-02-2005, 10:28 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 335 vert, 2004 MDX
Nothing interesting to discuss because it was fake? Have you read this thread?
Old 12-02-2005, 11:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
did you read my post? I just said it it was merged and closed.... what are you looking for, I won't go back an edit my post.... there is no point...

AGAIN, how did you come to the conclusion it was a lie if you never saw the slip, that was an INLINE image in the middle of the thread? are you still saying you NEVER viewed that slip image?

you seem a bit defensive, about something that most here would probably say doesn't mean much.... deleted or not, you closed the thread.... which shows what your intentions were.... a feeble attempt to save face for your readers... getting rid of the "FAKE M5 Slip" thread listing in the forums.... and merging into another thread with a less offensive and embarrsing thread title...

I sent you ONE "private" message, not "messages", and please explain how the "whole story" and the "facts" are wrong...... plural here.... I can only see one "fact" from me that was misstated....

Since the whole thread was based on a lie it was clearly not

even itnerestign to discuss since it was all fake, there fore it was locked. If you had requested it to be open I could have consider it.

Instead you fo to another forum and tell wrong facts about the whole story. And it is even more sad that you cannot even go bach to mbworld and tell the truth, but you do have time to send me private messages that I reply to but you ignore. Furthermore, you refuse to even say ou were wrong. That just shows what kind of standards you set.

Last edited by Fikse; 12-02-2005 at 11:49 AM.
Old 12-02-2005, 12:49 PM

Guys there is no need to argue with Gustav.

Once a liar is always a liar.

He lost all of his credibility in my (and some others) eyes when he came and lied his *** off in rs6 forums. Even I have proved his lie, he still did not accept it and tried to wash it off. Lame behavior.
Old 12-02-2005, 01:15 PM

Haha, zumbalak, yes it was an airfiled, I promise

FKS: I closed it and did not delete it. You stated I deleted it which was wrong, even though I informed yo uog that I have merged them.

Yes I dont have a perfect English, since I speak other languages and this is not my native language, as opposed to you. Furthermore I dont feel to do put too much effort in to these posts.

xraymd: I did not read the whole thread post by post, but the whole thread was abotu one fake timeslip, correct?
Old 12-02-2005, 01:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55 AMG
That is not all he lied about.

He falsely accused our own hilsman of being rude and violating his terms of use, merely for discussing E55s on his M5 board, and banned him.

He also threatened to ban DerekFSU for debating E55 performance numbers in his forum.

While coming here to post videos of his BMW-of-Sweeden-provided M5s and M6s, which was coincidentally I'm sure timed perfectly first with the release of the M5/M6 in Europe and then again with their release here, he censored a video of Derek's car from his Race Stories forum, and lied about his reasons for doing it: both of the reasons he gave were demonstratedly false.

He has repeatedly singled out Mercedes owners for supposed violations in posts full of his board members' calling us and our board members idiots, etc., which of course went unchallenged. In an earlier thread in which I was showered with profanity by one of his board members and responded in kind, he singled me, and only me, out for warnings, even though it was his member who started, and continued, the profanity and insults, without ever writing one word in protest of his board member's actions.

In the first of the following two threads, you can see posts I made to his forum which were deleted, links to the threads in his forum wherein my posts were deleted, where the threads were locked, where his cocensor kees called me an "idiot" (a violation of Gustav's terms of use), and all of the posts of hilsman and DerekFSU. Judge for yourself Gustav's real agenda with his M5board.com: free and open discussion of BMW and its competitors, or marketing of BMWs and suppression of any dissenting opinions that Gustav does not happen to agree with?

https://mbworld.org/forums/w211-amg/125711-gustav-hypocrite.html

https://mbworld.org/forums/kill-stories/125473-here-s-nice-video-you-gustav.html

By any standard by which you care to measure, this shows a clear agenda, and exposes his sheer, open contempt for free and open discussion.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
maybe your english is really bad, which is why you're not understanding something that I've said over and over again.... so be it...

your english is good enough to answer a question....

If you never saw the slip, which was posted in your forums, as an INLINE image, why would you merge and close the thread? Did you see the slip or not? are you using a text browser that does not view images? I don't see how you could NOT have seen the slip....

AND if the slip was fake, as you said it was above, and the two thread topics were:

"Another M5 1/4 mile time"

and

"Fake M5 Slips"

why would you choose to merge the more relavent topic title, "Fake M5 Slips" into the "Another M5 1/4 mile time"?

I think most would agree, that it should have merged the other way...

again, who is not being honest here? sounds like this is normal operating procedure for you.....

Haha, zumbalak, yes it was an airfiled, I promise

FKS: I closed it and did not delete it. You stated I deleted it which was wrong, even though I informed yo uog that I have merged them.

Yes I dont have a perfect English, since I speak other languages and this is not my native language, as opposed to you. Furthermore I dont feel to do put too much effort in to these posts.

xraymd: I did not read the whole thread post by post, but the whole thread was abotu one fake timeslip, correct?
Old 12-02-2005, 02:06 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
Just wondering - How many admins/mods go to other forums, post inflamatory remarks, accuse members of lying, and generally act like a butt head? I suppose the answer is ONE. Why doesn't he mind his own forum? If he is a BMW enthusist, shouldn't he be there discussing BMW's? A reasonable person would think so. Why don't we all just ignore him and never respond to any of his posts. That would be a de-facto banning of him and maybe he would just go away, like Jordan seems to have done.
Old 12-02-2005, 02:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2008 335 vert, 2004 MDX
Yes. And there was lots to discuss about it. Enough to make it a thread of its own.
Old 12-10-2005, 09:42 AM

http://www.germantechnik.com/showthread.php?t=13780

Those E55 guys on mbworld are such dumbasses. First of all, they rate their cars based on 1/4 mile times, big deal. They know, we know, everyone knows the M5 will spank the E55 every which way in everything except for getting off the line. Once moving, the M5 owns it, in handling, the M5 owns it, in driving pleasure, the M5 once again owns it.

I don't see what some fake slips that anyone could have made reflect on the M5 vs. E55 or on BMW owners

haha you idiots
Old 12-10-2005, 10:43 AM
Out Of Control!!

2005 E55
Do I sense a Phoenix here? Someone rose from the ashes and was resurrected under another name? I wonder why we attract so many of these fools?
Old 12-10-2005, 12:35 PM
Banned

w210 E55
Originally Posted by can drive 55
Do I sense a Phoenix here? Someone rose from the ashes and was resurrected under another name? I wonder why we attract so many of these fools?
It is called jealousy........raged by insecurity :v

......................or they are angry because they have really small pee pee's and their outlet is to bash people with really big pee pee's a.k.a-------AMG owners

(except Lady wolf and a few others )
Old 12-10-2005, 01:01 PM
Out Of Control!!

2005 E55
Good answer.
Old 12-14-2005, 04:01 PM

nope it's a fact,467 hp auto against 507hp 7 speed smg...
Old 12-14-2005, 04:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by joske
Nice try. Get a life and troll elsewhere. The M5 is an amazing car. This thread is about one idiot and how he got caught. In reality, it has nothing to do with the car.
Old 12-14-2005, 04:26 PM

and what to think if they put a kompressor on the m5 engine,600-650hp with smaller displacement than a 55amg engine(btw i like the e55 amg also )
Old 12-14-2005, 04:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
Originally Posted by joske
yea it's a shame the 507hp 7 speed won't beat the E55 in the 1/4mi

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.