Fake M5 slips....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2005, 12:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E55
Originally Posted by jordan
take your laptop and drive in front of any Realty company or business and your on their IP, try it in your own neighborhood. Now whatever you send is from their IP. Make a yahoo email account, download and doctor an existing slip "cause you don't have any, like I have in my desk", submit it to dragtimes, receive the conf email, click the link and your done. Simple version...I don't discuss things that need credibility, not my concern but, here is your answer. If you check my past posts, i have come up with Photo's to give credibilty to some of YOUR GUYS. Example in the 1st gear RPM discussion. I am done with this thread....time to move on.
Still not an answer. That you choose to refrain from giving a full explanation can only lead those who want to give you the benefit of the doubt to conclude that you are not being truthful. Your choice.
Old 11-28-2005, 12:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 Brilliant Silver E55
Jordan's right, let's just move on...pointless thread.

Who cares who did what, truth is, the M5 didn't run 12.2. We'll see this Friday.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:03 PM

Originally Posted by zumbalak
Comcast does give out static IPs only for the home users. Static IP addresses do not change everytime you restart your computer or modem like they do in DSL lines.

At this point taking this into static/dynamic IP's , public proxies, anonymizer or Primedius realm is useless. He photoshopped both the slip and VelocitE55's signature, than , like he decribed, drove around and connected to unprotected router and posted it from there. For all we know he could have been doing it from STARBUCK's, just like m&m was "posting" supposedly from cybercafe in Italy and sipping on tall latte .

Of all the people from Florida in here he is the only one panicked when Fikse posted partuial IP.

What followed next is compleete mess on hte same page. He went from
some guys did it who don't even race:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
jordan
Almost a Member!

As far as tactics, the guys that did do the timeslip doesn't even race, lexus GS300 is not what I would call a track car. And as far as me even having an M5, I might not, might just have a bus pass.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

To a neighbours kid who is drag racing with $5000 fines and "weekend lock ups"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------
jordan
Almost a Member!

Call it what you want. Kid has been grounded for getting introuble for "drag racing ticket" that cost his father 5,000 bucks and almost got 6 month weekend lock up.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
little "brother" of this adult apparently was involved as well. The whole world around him was conspiring against good ol' adult FloydM5 .

If you still have the desire to comprehend what he is doing than go ahead.

Personally I'd only like to know how long it took him to photoshop slip and VelocitE55's sig, which one took longer what was the total time , one weekend in "lock up" ?? I think tha's about right.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:14 PM

Originally Posted by E55_POWER
Jordan's right, let's just move on...pointless thread.

Who cares who did what, truth is, the M5 didn't run 12.2. We'll see this Friday.
So true, the whole M5 versus E55 is pointless, two different cars, right?

So, who give's a fk what happens this friday?

Let's just move on beyond "this Friday", today.(and be done with it?)

Last edited by Belmondo; 11-28-2005 at 01:17 PM.
Old 11-28-2005, 01:22 PM

2005 Brilliant Silver E55
Originally Posted by Belmondo
So true, the whole M5 versus E55 is pointless, two different cars, right?

So, who give's a fk what happens this friday?

Let's just move on beyond "this Friday", today.(and be done with it?)
True indeed.

Thread was actually kinda funny come to think of it. Never expected this kind of **** from $100K car owners
Old 11-28-2005, 01:48 PM

Never expected this kind of **** from $100K car owners

Really?? Now I'm affraid to ask , but, did you have any expectations about Pres. Clinton getting a BJ from a chubby intern in Oval Office?
Old 11-28-2005, 02:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Originally Posted by Belmondo
Really?? Now I'm affraid to ask , but, did you have any expectations about Pres. Clinton getting a BJ from a chubby intern in Oval Office?
One is never too old to be immature.
Old 11-28-2005, 02:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I do think this whole deal is funny. What's funny is that he's SOOOO caught and instead of admitting it & laughing with us, he chooses to promote this idiotic charade allowing us to laugh at him. Come clean and we'll all laugh and forget about it.
Old 11-28-2005, 03:01 PM

'10 Panamera S, '06 AMG CLS55, '07 Miata MX5, '02 MB SPRINTER, '99 Spec Miata Race Car (2X)
Hey guys

yeah I agree we should move on .............. but heck, I just gotta admit that I cant - I'm hooked - just gotta keep coming back to see whats been posted next and whether Jordan's gonna dig himself even deeper in the hole!

Reminds me of the APK debacle this time last year - that thread just like this one, is just so damn seductive and appeals to our inner child that you just cant help coming back!. In fact it was precisely that wonderful APK thread that got me hooked on this forum.

I'm all for Jordan posting another asinine rebuttal and lets keep this fun alive. It just wasnt the same after APK finally disappeared......... come on back APK and Jordan - cant wait to see what you guys have to say next!

Siswati
Old 11-28-2005, 03:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Originally Posted by DerekFSU
I do think this whole deal is funny. What's funny is that he's SOOOO caught and instead of admitting it & laughing with us, he chooses to promote this idiotic charade allowing us to laugh at him. Come clean and we'll all laugh and forget about it.
Amen...
Old 11-28-2005, 04:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W215 CL600
Too funny! A nice read during lunch, thank you jordan for being a total retard.
Old 11-28-2005, 05:05 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
This thread is too funny...
Old 11-28-2005, 05:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
this or something similar would work.... or take the car to the strip and we'll get it on video... if it runs 12.3 @ 118, then we can end the thread....

Originally Posted by raymond g-
i want to see a photo posted of the kid, inside the trunk of a MB, holding
a sign that says "I pirated Jordon's wireless"....with you standing next to
the vehicle holding copy of today's newspaper....as well as pictures of
hot chicks living in your neighborhood.
Old 11-28-2005, 05:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
actually, yes, it was indeed confirmed.... but I decided not to post it, since I figured it would eventually unfold itself without myself needing to accuse anyone directly....

Originally Posted by jordan
He didn't/couldn't, somethings looked fishy to me as I knew the name of the posted slip and the IP in the 65.xxx range was Florida, so I did some checking and found out it was from my wireless router from the neighbors kid.
Old 11-28-2005, 06:09 PM

'10 Panamera S, '06 AMG CLS55, '07 Miata MX5, '02 MB SPRINTER, '99 Spec Miata Race Car (2X)
Fikse

Love you man! SOOOOOOO much fun this stuff!

Bye the way - when are you going to Moroso again??? - asks the bald fat fart typical E55 driver with his 12.5 sec grocery getter!!!!

Siswati
Old 11-28-2005, 08:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
I want to go again soon, especially as it cools down... my C32 is gone, and I sold the 545i, so I'll either run the Viper or my M45 (slow).... James, the other guy we met up there sold the C6 for an M3..... I'm sure he'll go...

remember that guy who said he was running 10's in his E55?

Originally Posted by siswati
Fikse

Love you man! SOOOOOOO much fun this stuff!

Bye the way - when are you going to Moroso again??? - asks the bald fat fart typical E55 driver with his 12.5 sec grocery getter!!!!

Siswati
Old 11-28-2005, 10:17 PM

'05 C55 Black/Black Lighting, Premium, NAV
Just ban Jordan already. If anyone read VelocitE55's post about getting attacked you will notice this picture. he obviously knows how to use photoshop. He is full of ***** about his brother and neighbor. Just another internet troll.

Mez
Attached Thumbnails Fake M5 slips....-jordan.jpg  
Old 11-29-2005, 03:39 AM

05 E55
Days of our Drives

True indeed.

Thread was actually kinda funny come to think of it. Never expected this kind of **** from $100K car owners

This was Days of our Drives.

For those of you who missed the last few episodes... stay tuned, because coming up we learn about Jordan's secret M5 lover, who was blackmailed by the neighbors son's friend's father's pool man for not enabling basic WEP key encryption on his big hard 802.11g wireless router the night they met... and their secret shame became public.

Sentenced to a year of wearing a big read "M" on their chests, they plotted their revenge.

With a Miata disguised as an S2000, they spoofed their IP address and ran away to Los Angeles in an attempt to take out our beloved CLS hero Velocity. But only armed with poorly written sentences and a vague understanding of computing, they failed in their attempt and were sentenced to 4 months in prison for "assault with utterly lame excuses"

hehe,

Loren

Old 11-29-2005, 06:37 PM

06 SLK55
Originally Posted by 1Ender1

For those of you who missed the last few episodes... stay tuned, because coming up we learn about Jordan's secret M5 lover, who was blackmailed by the neighbors son's friend's father's pool man for not enabling basic WEP key encryption on his big hard 802.11g wireless router the night they met... and their secret shame became public.

Sentenced to a year of wearing a big read "M" on their chests, they plotted their revenge.

With a Miata disguised as an S2000, they spoofed their IP address and ran away to Los Angeles in an attempt to take out our beloved CLS hero Velocity. But only armed with poorly written sentences and a vague understanding of computing, they failed in their attempt and were sentenced to 4 months in prison for "assault with utterly lame excuses"

hehe,

Loren

Bwahahahahaha!!!
Old 11-29-2005, 08:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 CLS55 AMG
Originally Posted by 1Ender1

hehe,

Loren

Thats the most I've laughed since it happened, thanks Loren!!
Old 11-30-2005, 01:01 AM

DISCLAIMER: Since this thread has pretty much steered off the main topic, I won't feel bad for hijacking it:

Hey VelocitE55,

Glad to see you are doing better. Hope you're feeling better too!
Old 11-30-2005, 02:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'06 CLS55 AMG
I inadvertently helped steer this thread off topic so my appologies. Once I saw that it was Jordan who was behind this timeslip fakery, I remembered his ****ty contribution to my thread and called him on it. When he told me to get over it and lied by saying that some thought it was funny (which no one did, least of all me) it pissed me off but in the end it helped to uncover his true character. Great job Fikse and Belmondo!

Thanks Rez, I am doing a little better. Without question, a lot of it has to do with the support from the guys here. I hope this thread isnt dead now, many of you have probably noticed by now that I like a good controversial, drama packed thread!
Old 11-30-2005, 08:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Originally Posted by VelocitE55
I inadvertently helped steer this thread off topic so my appologies. Once I saw that it was Jordan who was behind this timeslip fakery, I remembered his ****ty contribution to my thread and called him on it. When he told me to get over it and lied by saying that some thought it was funny (which no one did, least of all me) it pissed me off but in the end it helped to uncover his true character. Great job Fikse and Belmondo!

Thanks Rez, I am doing a little better. Without question, a lot of it has to do with the support from the guys here. I hope this thread isnt dead now, many of you have probably noticed by now that I like a good controversial, drama packed thread!

Glad to read that you are doing better. Good news.

By the way, radio silence from Jordan/M5floyd.
Old 11-30-2005, 10:12 AM

So, is Jordan=M5Floyd??
BTW, M5Floyd has been MIA over on M5board as well.
Old 11-30-2005, 10:20 AM

2006 E46 M3, 2008 E92 M3
Hahaha. Too funny.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.