Sponsored by:

Ipod selection by Album/Artist

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-04-2005, 09:21 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Ipod selection by Album/Artist

I posted this in Audio, but no responses. Maybe E55 guys know the answer:

I can't figure out steering wheel operation using OEM Ipod integration kit. I can scroll by artist or album, but I can NOT select a given artist or album for play. I think I'm following the manual instructions to the letter but it does not seem to be working - FWIW the dealer is unable to do it either.
Does anybody know whether it is possible to select a specific artist or album - I'm told it is and the manual says it is. If you know how, would you mind describing in detail the sequence of steering wheel buttons you go through to select a specific artist song or album
THANKS
Old 12-04-2005, 09:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2008 335 vert, 2004 MDX
I can select an album or artist. Scroll through with the up down arrow button on the left until "Artist" appears. Push the upper phone button to select and the individual names appear. Scroll through with the arrow buttons to find the artist you want, and then push the upper phone button again to select that artist. You then get "shuffle songs" on the display. Hit the upper phone button one last time and you're on your way.
Old 12-04-2005, 10:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 GL 350 on order
xraymd: has anyone figured out the volume issue on the iPOD yet? Anyone?? BTW check your PM-Joker
Old 12-04-2005, 10:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Thanks - I'll try as soon as it stops snowing! Question - does it shuffle the songs in the album ("shuffle songs") or does it play them in order? Second Question -- how do you select a specific song to play?