Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

AMG Funny story

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-13-2005, 07:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG Funny story

I searched and did not see anything like this on the board, as I am new to AMG ownership I had never heard this before and though t was funny.

I was telling a friend of mine about the Barbers track day and how well the E55 did. How it cornered allot better than everyone anticipated and how I chased down or completely smoked just about everything there on the straight away. I was telling him about how shocked some of the instructors and other drivers were of the cars performance. His reply to my story was "Most people don't know that AMG stands for All Mighty God"
Old 12-13-2005, 07:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
211 E55(sold) & 80cc shifter kart
Originally Posted by chaos4all
I searched and did not see anything like this on the board, as I am new to AMG ownership I had never heard this before and though t was funny.

I was telling a friend of mine about the Barbers track day and how well the E55 did. How it cornered allot better than everyone anticipated and how I chased down or completely smoked just about everything there on the straight away. I was telling him about how shocked some of the instructors and other drivers were of the cars performance. His reply to my story was "Most people don't know that AMG stands for All Mighty God"