Sponsored by:

RENNTECH at Brumos in FL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2006, 05:16 PM

Received 39 Likes on 28 Posts
2020 G550
RENNTECH at Brumos in FL

Has anyone had install work done by Brumos in Jacksonville.
They are shown as an authorized Renntech Dealer on Renntech new web site.
Anyone know if they have a dyno to do before and after comps?
Thanks
Josh
Old 01-27-2006, 06:55 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont know how the install with Brumos in Jacksonville Fl is,but their service sucks.........I too delivery on a e55 about a month ago,and all i have received from them is lies after lies.They took the amg matts out of my car,when i inquired about it they said that they will send,after a week i called to ask whats the deal,why have i not receive it,they give me some bull s..t story,then i had to call them about my title,another bull s..t story.I live out of state and they charge me sales tax,which they refunded after i called......the list goes on and on.Dont expect them to return any of your calls if you have a problem.............to top it off they wrote me a letter asking me to have any service i need done by them........what a joke
Old 01-27-2006, 08:10 PM
Banned

BS
Thanks for the great compliments, but anyway, I am sorry you feel that way about our shop. We happen to be one of the top MB dealers in the US, so I am guessing not that many people feel the same, and judging by our CIS scores, I would say that we definetely dont have too many mad customers. But I am sorry. Anyways, My family owns Brumos and we are a RENNTech Authorized Dealer. We have one tech that is RENNTech certified, but we normally do not dyno test after the install. I am guessing that you want to do Pulley and ECU, and if so, we can do that relatively easy. We just did a full exhaust, headers, ECU, Pulley, and intake on a burgundy SL55 and it turned out amazing. PM me and I'll lead you to the right guy here.

Harris
Old 01-27-2006, 10:47 PM

Thanks for stepping up,and you apology is accepted.........i too am a dealer,with employees hired to handle certain task,seeing that i am not able to do every thing myself,but sometimes things are done without my knowledge and its in situation such as this that i am aware that i have an angry customer out there.Anyhow all is well now, lets put this behind us.
Old 01-29-2006, 12:22 PM

2003 porsche 996tt Ruf, 2005 SL55 Renntech
renntech36,
what exhaust did you put on the Sl ? and intake do you mean the airbox or thottlebody?
Old 01-29-2006, 02:49 PM
Almost a Member!

06 E55K
I also bought my 06 e55 at Brumos and having a previous experience with CA Fletcher Jones MB delear I can tell you that Brumos has comparable service.
Old 01-29-2006, 06:08 PM

2005 E230 CDI
Hit and miss for service

I've bought both of my E320's from Brumos and their service provided, on the sales side as well as the service side, has been hit and miss. For the most part 97% of the time it's great, however it seems like I had to try out a few different groups of salesmen and SA's and technicians before I found one's who provide the level of service comparable to that of the vehicle itself. I'll say this: If those individuals we're not at the Brumos, I most likely would not be driving a Mercedes period. I'll inquire about the RENNtech as I was looking for something for the CDI as well.
Old 01-29-2006, 10:29 PM
Banned

BS
it was all RENNTech parts, and I am not 100% sure what exhaust we did on the car. Thanks guys for the compliments. It is definetely a hit or miss situation with most dealerships, and I try to keep that a hit as much as possible! Anyways, let me know what you would like from RENNTech and I will see what kind of prices we have.

Harris