One quick question about Kleemann Lowering Module

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 06:52 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL-55PP
One quick question about Kleemann Lowering Module

I just lowered my car with Kleemann Lowering Modoule today. Everything is fine except one thing that is everytime I stop the car for traffic light, the car will automatically lower itself again.(You can feel it very easily inside the car) For you guys who have used the Keleemann Lowering Module, can you tell me that is it normal for this kind of situation? many thanks~
Old 05-26-2006, 08:52 PM

2005 e55
Originally Posted by cappuccino
I just lowered my car with Kleemann Lowering Modoule today. Everything is fine except one thing that is everytime I stop the car for traffic light, the car will automatically lower itself again.(You can feel it very easily inside the car) For you guys who have used the Keleemann Lowering Module, can you tell me that is it normal for this kind of situation? many thanks~
haven't noticed that w/mine,although the car will adjust the height automatically. say for example if you accellerate away from one light the weight transfer to the rear will cause the front to lift slightly,at the next stop the car will re-adjust the levels to even the height back.this is probably what is happening.
Old 05-27-2006, 06:54 AM

05 E55, R33 GTR, R33 GTS-t
can anyone provide full details on the lowering module? the klee site isnt very detailed... mostly want to know if its easily adjustable or preset? is it fine to use it without changing anything else?

cheers
Old 05-27-2006, 09:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
12' C63 P31, 06' Supercharged Range, 08' BMW 550i
Originally Posted by sly55
can anyone provide full details on the lowering module? the klee site isnt very detailed... mostly want to know if its easily adjustable or preset? is it fine to use it without changing anything else?

cheers
It is adjustable up to 35mm or 38mm can't remember exactly.
Old 05-27-2006, 10:13 AM

SL55AMG, ML420CDI, E320TCDI
Take a look at this tread.

https://mbworld.org/forums/sl55-amg-sl63-amg-sl65-amg-r230/147138-how-adjust-ride-height-kleemann-lowering-module.html

I didnt notice that the car is changing height when driving, though i know it is lowering further at high speed.

If car is lowered as shown on pictures ( you can get your fingers between tire and fender ), you will get a comfortable ride.