Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

E55 Crashed By Dealer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2013, 10:10 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
04 E55 AMG, 03 350z Track Built/Single Turbo
Damn. I wrecked the bumper and bent a wheel on mine a few weeks back. Just getting around to addressing all of the body work and wheel repair fixes as we speak.

Best of luck to the OP. That story really SUCKS.
Old 05-24-2013, 10:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 14 Likes on 13 Posts
W211
Originally Posted by BenzKiddAMG
Lol that's crazy...I didn't even notice ahahahaha
Still want rims tho aha
i have a set of stockers that i can let go.
Old 05-25-2013, 12:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
06 e55,81SC Targa,08 CLK63 BLK,91 E34 M5
dam FAIL
Old 05-25-2013, 01:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 116 Likes on 74 Posts
2016 Cls63s AMG
I would of raised hell... sorry to hear of this, I hope they will do the right thing
Old 05-26-2013, 09:06 AM

Received 16 Likes on 13 Posts
C215 CL55 AMG, W124 500E, W210 E430, W124 300E
Originally Posted by FlyByNight
I totally agree... when I've been pulled over by a cop for speeding, I'm perfectly comfortable saying "yup, I'm trying to get away from all the morons... write me up... its better than getting tagged yet again". And its true. Since I've become more offensively minded... not an A$$hole speeder, but rather an avoider of groups of cars, parking far away in the parking lot, etc... I've had a perfect track record. Before that, all in Los Angeles and the vicinity:

- 1985, t-boned by a guy running a red light, car totalled. Van Nuys blvd.
- 1986, Christmas day, 10am. You'd think it would be one of the safer times during the year. 70 something guy pulls out in front of me on Valley Circle. Only mild head injuries, car almost totalled... it was never the same after repair. Oh, and the 70 year old was drunk. Drunk XMAS morning and driving.
- 1987, showing off my new car, lady decides my lane looks nice... problem is she's on the other side of the street and is now going the wrong way - head on collision. She's heavily medicated and didn't even know she crashed. Head injury again, friend's knee goes through the dash... missed those airbags, let me tell you. Brand new car NOT totalled, but should have been, repair shop for 5 months.
- 1991, Lady and an early 1970's monster Chevy Nova (read: tank) runs red light and t-bones me on the driver side. Nordhoff in Northridge. Above mentioned car officially totalled, finally. Major head trauma, detached retina, many operations, vision never the same, chronic neck and back pain... and I'm not even 30 at the time.

Moral: People are complete idiots. I drive faster, I avoid groups of cars, I never go right when the light turns green, and I drive faster. I drive large cars, and could give a **** about gas mileage. If I were in any econo box in those accidents I'd be dead a couple times over. Sure, I would have saved some money on gas, but I'd also be DEAD! So, I got an E class because they are among the safest cars in the world:

http://www.autospies.com/article/ind...0&categoryId=9

No more bodily harm for me... at least in a car. Not a single incident since my 1991 mentality change. Fingers crossed, and wishing you all the same. So, while it sucks to see them damaged... and REALLY sucks to see a recently repaired one get nailed again, we still should be thankful we have these cars amidst a sea of complete idiots...

Loren
I know this is 7 years old, but.... OMG! I feel so sorry for you.
I hope you can still enjoy life and yes i agree totally, better drive a bigger and safer car and don't care about the gas cost, than being killed in traffic.