Sponsored by:

for those familar with lowering via star

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-12-2006, 10:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MGT, 12 CLS63 Launch
for those familar with lowering via star

I have my fronts lowered via a custom bracket up front but the rear is still at stock high. i found someone that can lower via star but do you know if i would need to the bracket up front back to stock or can i keep the front lower and have the star lower the back
Old 06-12-2006, 03:30 PM
dsc

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 E55
You can have the rear lowered via Star without touching the front. I just had adjustments done to my rear last week without moving the front via Star. Be sure to tell the Tech exactly what you want and how high. I do it there with him and all the measurements.
Old 06-12-2006, 03:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
is Sick as Fu*k
So how do you do this via star thing, ive heard that you can go to your dealer and ask ur servic guy to have 1 of the techs do it, people dont know much about this stuff so i gatta explain much of it to them till they understand...so how exactly does this work, they use the star program? and they can lower it to how ever high you want front and back?? whats a nice ride heigght, or how low is the right height to go....Please Help Im very curious, and am very eager to try this...Thanx
Old 06-12-2006, 07:13 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMGs
Originally Posted by PerisanGodFatha
So how do you do this via star thing, ive heard that you can go to your dealer and ask ur servic guy to have 1 of the techs do it, people dont know much about this stuff so i gatta explain much of it to them till they understand...so how exactly does this work, they use the star program? and they can lower it to how ever high you want front and back?? whats a nice ride heigght, or how low is the right height to go....Please Help Im very curious, and am very eager to try this...Thanx
The dealership WILL NOT do this for you UNLESS you have a very very good relationship with the shop foreman. They will tell you that this service will VOID your warranty!