who makes this rear deck spoiler?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-14-2006, 12:10 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'09 911 C4S
Originally Posted by sly55
its pretty crazy lifestyle wise, car wise its awesome- plenty to look at everywhere. But DRIVING wise, its bollocks. People walk out into the path of your car, not looking, or looking the other way- on a one way street! When i first got the 55 this dude walks straight into the side of my car while im doing ~20km, i have to say that there are so many flippin nut jobs here that do that! i stopped the car and blasted him, in English, he just gives me one of the patented Hong Kong "blank stares" as i swear black and blue at him, lol. When you do get a chance to bury the foot, it lasts only a second and then your stopped again.. I know there are some pretty cool roads around, but not near me, and i believe you need to go out late at night to enjoy them! But most of the nice driving roads arent suited to the 55, its just too heavy and when i drive them it makes the car feel clumsy.

But when someone procedes to step into my path now, i floor it and hit the horn if necessary. WTF is wrong with these people?! The first thing i learnt when i was young was to look before crossing the road!!!!!!! oh and the summer is relentless, it never drops below 30deg C even over night, and 85%+ humidity everyday, the car is friggin heatsoaked before i leave the carpark. But yeah hong kong is ok. LOL
rant over.

Oh *****, one of those locomotive horns is what i need here!
Dude, I totally feel your pain coz I grew up in Hong Kong. There aren't many ways that you can enjoy a 55 there. However, I remember when I was kid, there weren't that many bozos out on the streets. It's either the financial crisis in 98 or the influx of mainland immigrants that caused the shift. People, especially youths, seem to be a lot dumber than before.

There are only a couple stretches of road that I can think of that would be good for a run with the beast. It's either the Tsing Yu Highway that connects Lantau to Kowloon or the new No. 3 Highway that connects Yuen Long with Tsuen Wan. But as far as I remember, those are also hot spots for police cameras.
Old 07-15-2006, 04:03 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 E55, R33 GTR, R33 GTS-t
dude exactly, the roads to lantau are nice but yes they have lazer stations that are really hard to see! There are some good stretches driving to the new airport too, but its not like i drive to the airport just for fun.. hehe.

Personally i prefer the look of no spoiler on w211's or in fact most cars. I like the clean look. Cue one of my skylines!

Old 07-15-2006, 09:23 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
E500 4matic, 2014 GL320, 2013 C300, 2015 Stingray
Texas Dar

WWW.TEXASDAR.COM

I bought from ebay, and guess what? they came w/ a box w/ a label over above forementioned name. You can thank me later!

Aceman