Sponsored by:

What happenned to the E55 unity?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-11-2006, 12:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55
Im not in any of those groups,I dont hate cars.I like the 210 E55,I love the 211 E55,I like the E63.That simple,I chose the E55 for the fact that it is forced inducted.When the turboed E series comes out,I'll be placing an order before I even hear any good or bad news about it,just because its forced inducted and not naturally aspirated.
Old 09-11-2006, 01:26 AM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
AMG anything FTW!~! (btw ftw stands for for the win...)
Old 09-11-2006, 07:11 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
300ce
.........while I agree that there should be nore civility on the forum, I actually think that the forum is MUCH better than it used to be. Before, there was a sort of herd mentality on the forum. Everyone with few exceptions said the same, thought the same and acted the same. Factual information was of no concern. You could not criticize Kleemann, you were not allowed to like HPS, if you said anything wrong about Evosport you stood the risjk of getting banned. If you as much as mentioned that there were other sources for audio/video equipment other than MBenzNL.com, you got hate nail. I used to wonder where critical thinking went. I made so many expensive mistakes by listening to the group dogma which no one cared to correct. Nowadays, opposite points of view are expressed and factual information is demanded. This is a good thing. If the E63 is actually a slower car than the E55, then it needs to be said so that potential buyers can make informed choices. We are not a subsidiary of AMG. Yep, here I go again causing trouble.

Ted

Last edited by Ted Baldwin; 09-11-2006 at 07:14 AM.
Old 09-11-2006, 10:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
Originally Posted by Ted Baldwin
.........while I agree that there should be nore civility on the forum, I actually think that the forum is MUCH better than it used to be. Before, there was a sort of herd mentality on the forum. Everyone with few exceptions said the same, thought the same and acted the same. Factual information was of no concern. You could not criticize Kleemann, you were not allowed to like HPS, if you said anything wrong about Evosport you stood the risjk of getting banned. If you as much as mentioned that there were other sources for audio/video equipment other than MBenzNL.com, you got hate nail. I used to wonder where critical thinking went. I made so many expensive mistakes by listening to the group dogma which no one cared to correct. Nowadays, opposite points of view are expressed and factual information is demanded. This is a good thing. If the E63 is actually a slower car than the E55, then it needs to be said so that potential buyers can make informed choices. We are not a subsidiary of AMG. Yep, here I go again causing trouble.

Ted
Old 09-11-2006, 10:10 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
.........if you said anything wrong about Evosport you stood the risjk of getting banned.
Ted
you sure that has changed?
Old 09-11-2006, 12:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz

Ted
I have to agree fully with your post but I also need to agree with Jangy in that most of your points have not been resolved. Most people just learned how to deal with the expected response instead and or just keep their mouths (keyboards) shut.