W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Let’s get all these issues straightened out with AMG.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-21-2006, 12:23 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by deaguero
Jangy: How can you make the above statements without knowing Chiromike's situation? You know absolutely nothing about Chiromike's experience with the reflash! I am the person that sold Chiromike the 03' E55 and it was flawless in terms of performance when he took posession of the car period! After a service call and the "dreaded" reflash he experienced tremendous loss of power. Chiromike has a pefect example of MBZ altering his performance of the car that I sold him. After a Dyno and proof of the loss of power, Mercedes stepped up due to the efforts of a dedicated Service Manager and technician and restored the previous state of the car. So STFU you are off on another babbling/wandering into an area that you know nothing about. If you have experience about the Flash then say something meaningful.
I know Chromike's situation very well. Better than he would like to admit. HAHA, funny how you need to defend yourself. Now, I could start by asking what you may have done to the car prior to the sale that made his so different than the norm, but I'll leave the STFU to you. I'm glad his car is now restored to the previous state. So, I assume the extra that he is looking for is what you lost?
Old 09-21-2006, 12:41 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 Black on Black
Thumbs down Man, you are retarded!

Originally Posted by jangy
I know Chromike's situation very well. Better than he would like to admit. HAHA, funny how you need to defend yourself. Now, I could start by asking what you may have done to the car prior to the sale that made his so different than the norm, but I'll leave the STFU to you. I'm glad his car is now restored to the previous state. So, I assume the extra that he is looking for is what you lost?
HP that I lost? Man you are an absolute idiot by your baseless statements, Where do you come up with this stuff?? your beyond hopeless & retarded, absolutely unbelievable. It must be your background!!!
Old 09-21-2006, 12:46 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
HP that I lost? Man you are an absolute idiot by your baseless statements, Where do you come up with this stuff?? your beyond hopeless & retarded, absolutely unbelievable. It must be your background!!!

Why do you need to get more and more personal?
Old 09-21-2006, 12:50 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2009 C63 Black on Black
Sorry Jangy!

Originally Posted by jangy
Why do you need to get more and more personal?
Just being facetious like you old buddy. Don't take it personal, I really like you, you are informative and funny!!!
Old 09-21-2006, 01:18 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Just being facetious like you old buddy. Don't take it personal, I really like you, you are informative and funny!!!
Back at you. I do wonder what about the '03-'04s makes them prone to this issue?
Old 09-21-2006, 01:23 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55
Back to the topic,if they didnt know of the 55 and 63 owners current concerns they definately do now.Also if they honestly didnt know of tonights 55 and 63 problems,they got caught WAY off guard! We had more than one person asking the same questions.I hope they are compiling some answers soon,or something!