Sponsored by:

MBenzNL installs

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-15-2006, 07:40 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2018 E63S wagon, 2016 GLE350d, GLE450 on order
MBenzNL installs

Just had Steve (MBenzNL) back to Toronto where i got some more "goodies" added (will post pics later). On this trip he installed the factory rear monitor , euro anti-blind spot mirrors , and the infamous AMG Manufactur leather airbag. The best part however is when a group of us rented a karting track as we all wanted to see Steve's karting skills. I'm sure i speak for everyone when i say that he is a MENACE on a karting track Thanks for the warning Wanda As "reckless" as he was he managed to post the fastest time and take 1st place amongst some still competition, can't wait when Steve gets his own 55 !! To finish it off we managed to surprise the #$%@ out of a Murcielago on the ride home
Old 09-16-2006, 01:21 AM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
I have to say it was a fun time! Bad timing for me since all my goodies couldnt be installed due to car being stuck at the dealership..

We did get our butts handed to us on the karting track though... I dont know what Steve does to those things to make them go so fast, but he can drive! Damn those diesel drivers!!

Steve: Look forward to having you back in Toronto so we can go for a rematch..

John: Let's go and get some seat time before he comes back!!!

BTW, those of you who haven't had the pleasure of seeing John's car in person; it's a beauty and has almost all the MB available options (thanks to Steve) and some not-so-available options.

P.S-> John... One of those airbags is going on my car!!!

Last edited by vrus; 09-16-2006 at 01:30 AM.
Old 09-16-2006, 02:16 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Nothing MB related (sorry)
I knew it! Steve would be fast on the karting track. I don't know how he does it, either, but I have this funny feeling that he hardly uses his breaks?!?

Steve posted a thread about the Lamborghini on the Dutch MB forums. Too bad he didn't have any pics to go with it, but I sure would have wanted to see the guy's face.

Victor, I am sure we can get you (some of) your parts during Steve's next Toronto visit. I can only hope that the dealer can figure out the problems of your car. Soon!

greetingz,

BigSis
Old 09-16-2006, 11:49 AM
MNG

Audi's, a whole bunch of them
Jparch, post some pics of the new toys when you get a chance...

and also a special thanks to Wanda and Steve...for my new toys as well
Old 09-16-2006, 01:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
209/W210 Estate /W211 modded by MBENZNL
Yeah I Thought That I was a Decent driver Until Steve Took Me Karting in Europe at a TWO story karting track (UNREAL)..Got my A$$ handed to me Also...The ONLY way to win is to take him out! I Tried and took out another driver into the wall...Got screamed at in Dutch..Oh Well I didnt understand ...Yes He Can Drive!
Old 09-16-2006, 05:43 PM

yes, i heard about that karting experience also.. something about someone going the wrong way on the track. Steve did not only bump people into the barriers, he completely buried them 1/2 way through them. by the end he modified the entire track
Old 09-17-2006, 04:41 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Originally Posted by jparch
yes, i heard about that karting experience also.. something about someone going the wrong way on the track. Steve did not only bump people into the barriers, he completely buried them 1/2 way through them. by the end he modified the entire track
Hmm... never knew that Steve would 'modify' karting tracks as well.

@ MNG Mike: the pleasure was ours. I hope you will enjoy your new goodies.

greetingz,

BigSis
Old 09-19-2006, 01:15 AM
Almost a Member!

W124/W202-C230 & W202-C36/W210/W211 - All Modified by MBenzNL
Steve is NOT only good at KARTING but he is also good at SKYDIVING. We had a grate time doing Skydiving.
Old 09-19-2006, 03:51 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
some slow@$$diesels
Originally Posted by jparch
I'm sure i speak for everyone when i say that he is a MENACE on a karting track
...I gave everyone-to-be-overtaken one lap notice by letting them know I was there to overtake...if one chooses not to respond to that notice, one risks to become "tired"
Originally Posted by Strictly4AMG
Steve is NOT only good at KARTING but he is also good at SKYDIVING. We had a grate time doing Skydiving.
...I am still amazed you didn't freak out when I slid your E500 onto the highway...those were the worst tires ever!

ow - and DIESELDRIVERS rule! It becomes more and more obvious to me why some people need (modified) E55s to "feel" fast on the road .

The murcielago experience was freaking great John - too bad we didn't have that on camera.

greetingz,

Last edited by MBenzNL; 09-19-2006 at 03:53 AM.
Old 09-19-2006, 07:17 AM

Steve ,time to retrofit some kind of camera next time, i don't even tell most people because i'm sure they won't believe.......
Old 09-19-2006, 04:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK500/Range Rover HSE/E55 AMG/Bmw 328Xi coupe/BMW 4.8x/Bmw 335i/GS350/Audi S5/E350
Originally Posted by BigSis
Hmm... never knew that Steve would 'modify' karting tracks as well.

@ MNG Mike: the pleasure was ours. I hope you will enjoy your new goodies.

greetingz,

BigSis
Wanda,

When is steve's next visit to the east coast via Boston or NY?
Old 09-22-2006, 08:47 AM

05E55
When will Steve be in SoCal?
Old 09-22-2006, 12:28 PM

Wanda...

hey wanda, moved from San Diego to Seattle... does Steve ever come up to seattle/portland? there are a few more "goodies" that i am considering (finishing what i didnt last time around)
Old 09-23-2006, 10:02 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Guys, guys... what an impatience!

@ Christian: I don't know when Steve will be going back to the East Coast again... we tried to set up a trip to the East Coast in September, but due to several (non related) issues it didn't really work out. Do you want me to notify you when Steve will be out there again?

@ L8Apex: ... don't know. Steve has just returned to the Netherlands from his most recent US trip. He usually goes to the USA every 2-3 months, but I am not sure if he will actually go to CA before the end of this year. He also needs to go to Korea soon.

If you are interested in getting some mods installed, just send us an email.

@ Justin: Steve has been in Seattle / Vancouver once (last year)... not sure if he will be going there again any time soon. But if we can get some business in your area, I am pretty sure that I can convince my brother to go out there again. ... just send us an email with the goodies you are considering to get.

greetingz,

BigSis
Old 09-23-2006, 08:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK500/Range Rover HSE/E55 AMG/Bmw 328Xi coupe/BMW 4.8x/Bmw 335i/GS350/Audi S5/E350
Originally Posted by BigSis
Guys, guys... what an impatience!

@ Christian: I don't know when Steve will be going back to the East Coast again... we tried to set up a trip to the East Coast in September, but due to several (non related) issues it didn't really work out. Do you want me to notify you when Steve will be out there again?

@ L8Apex: ... don't know. Steve has just returned to the Netherlands from his most recent US trip. He usually goes to the USA every 2-3 months, but I am not sure if he will actually go to CA before the end of this year. He also needs to go to Korea soon.

If you are interested in getting some mods installed, just send us an email.

@ Justin: Steve has been in Seattle / Vancouver once (last year)... not sure if he will be going there again any time soon. But if we can get some business in your area, I am pretty sure that I can convince my brother to go out there again. ... just send us an email with the goodies you are considering to get.

greetingz,

BigSis
Wanda,

Yes please let me know when he is making an east coast visit as I want some mods done to the car including lowering. THanks a bunch

Christian
Old 09-24-2006, 11:13 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Will do, Christian.

greetingz,

BigSis