E55 / E63 Palomar run on 12/2 or 12/3?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-01-2006, 11:16 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by slammedcclass
so we meet up 8:00 at gas station? same place?
Yup, same place.
Old 12-02-2006, 12:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by jangy
Nope, I missed you. we had our Holiday Party in Del Mar today. I've been Home since 3 or so.

Anyone who has a radio BRING it!!

Damn, lucky you. I just got home from work.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:43 AM

E63
I would love to go. Please post address. Thanks
Old 12-02-2006, 06:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
take the 5 south , 78 east, 15 south then it is just an exit or two south of the 78/15 junction.
Old 12-02-2006, 02:56 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Wooohoooo. Just got home (since the ride ends by my house). Good thing for Jay and Jeff that they didn't show to bet. Vadim (AMG_55) ROCKED ME!! I have a whole new appreciation for P cars again. Whew. I guess the G wagon is no longer an option. I'm getting a GT3 no doubt. I just couldn't shake him. As expected, I had him on any straight but that is simply it. The P was just flat out fast. I could make loads of excuses, but it would not matter since we weren't out of control at all. Definitely the most competition I've had yet and the fastest I've been on those roads (top speed not handling). I got 160 once and hit 150 twice.

Great fun and thanks to all that came out. The traffic was very mild until later in the morning. At least i know what to work on next and I guarantee I won't go rolling to meet AMG_55 without running my 275s in the front again!!
Old 12-03-2006, 12:27 AM

07 E63,03 c4s,01 tahoe, 00 RL
Wooohoooo. Just got home (since the ride ends by my house). Good thing for Jay and Jeff that they didn't show to bet. Vadim (AMG_55) ROCKED ME!! I have a whole new appreciation for P cars again. Whew. I guess the G wagon is no longer an option. I'm getting a GT3 no doubt. I just couldn't shake him. As expected, I had him on any straight but that is simply it. The P was just flat out fast. I could make loads of excuses, but it would not matter since we weren't out of control at all. Definitely the most competition I've had yet and the fastest I've been on those roads (top speed not handling). I got 160 once and hit 150 twice.

Great fun and thanks to all that came out. The traffic was very mild until later in the morning. At least i know what to work on next and I guarantee I won't go rolling to meet AMG_55 without running my 275s in the front again!!

Old 12-03-2006, 12:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline

****, i just got home, decided to have lunch and then we went to the wild animal park, that **** was tight. i havent walked that long since i turned 16 , im dead tired. i got lost on the way back, tried to take the streets from 15 to the 5 b/c the 15 was jammed. found some sick canyons in the process . then the 5 jammed at the house of imports and i stopped by my cousins pad to wait for traffic to die down. today was a ****in adventure, ive been up since 3:30

thanks for the kind words rj, you drove the **** out of your car also, it looked funny as hell from behind, i could see the understeer, then the esp pulling th front in, the rear trying to break loose, etc..... i felt sorry for your car , it wasnt enjoying it at all. i will post vids a little later. get some new tires and ill come down again, that was fun, thanks.
Old 12-03-2006, 01:20 AM
Ms_V

Talking

Yeah it was fun. It was nice to meet all of you.
If the videos don't come out so good, it's because it is very hard to hold still through the hairpins and the shifting, but I tried. lol
Old 12-03-2006, 02:53 AM
Banned

F248 F1
Hahaha sounds like you guys had fun !!!!!!

So my challenge is Vadim as i thought...someday soon i cant wait !!!

you and i vadim

Last edited by egxpimp; 12-03-2006 at 02:56 AM.
Old 12-03-2006, 05:15 PM

cclass05
The only reason i made it was cuz i was racing this bmw on the freeway on the way to the place where we meet so when i got there i did not see any one and then i looked down and i just saw the P car and the black e63 so if i looked 2 seconds later i was not going to see u guys.

it was fun i was going faster than last time but still taking it easy. who is the guy with the E63 that was so funny i was right behind u when those motorcycles were on that crazy turn they got lucky they were already on the side when i came cuz my car was drifting and the back of my car passed right by them lol i almost did a 180 they were just watchin me drift right by them i was looking at them and drifting at the same time it was just crazy. Those motorcycles got so lucky and we scared them so much cuz u flew by drifting and them me right after u i dont think they are ever going back there they learned their lesson to never go there. Next time they see a Mercedes they will be so scared its not even funny

Jangy that was so funny at the end when i was following u i did not know what i was doing i had a big *** headache from those turns that my brain was not working right so i cant believe i did something this stupid i got out of the next exit and it was the same place we came from so i did a circle passed by the same way we did and then got to the same place i f***ed up on and got on the freeway it was so funny tho on the 56 freeway some honda accord try to race me and it did over 100 cuz i hit 95 and he was gone so i was like **** it i slowed down cuz i had a headache from those turns.

so mad cuz i did not hit 140 i went 115 then on the good place to hit 135 or 140 i was going 105 and it felt like my car was going to the left and to the right made me almost crash n so i slowed down i thought it was my car but it was the wind. but damn this c230k kicks ***

Last edited by slammedcclass; 12-03-2006 at 05:53 PM.
Old 12-03-2006, 09:34 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Haha, i tried to steer you to the 15 south and saw you get on the northbound. i figured you'd find your way.