Sponsored by:

ASP pulls vs VATH

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-18-2006, 01:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55 Vath 2004
ASP pulls vs VATH

aftr reding all about the asp pulls i wint and ordard them for my car and win we were traying to fit them on the car aftar tacking the vath one was on the car we notased the defrant betwin them asp was way havyer and about .75mm bigar so i thik why not fix them in the car. after traying it the car is not what it uose to be in higrpm it was beter but not that much beter but in low rpm it was s**t the vath ones was alot beter faster acslreashan way stronger and more fun.

and vrus in need your help haw can i geat all the good stuf you have cams air box TB ECU all the good thing you have
Old 12-18-2006, 02:39 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
Hey Vath... I'd be glad to help any way I can.. Let me know what you need and I'll see what I can do..

Khaled (he is on this board) is a friend of mine and he is in the UAE also.. Do you know him? See what you would like and let me know.. I'll see what I can do about getting it for you.

There is a new order of TB kits coming from Germany.. I ordered a couple extra to keep around so if you want one, I can put it aside for you.
Old 12-21-2006, 07:18 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55 Vath 2004
sorry i was away for bussines

sory bro and thanks for the relay
i hope we can talk to gather some time so you can tall me about all the nice ID you have and i realy can help you out with any thing from around hear

thanks