Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-03-2007, 06:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2011 GL550, 2004 Audi S4 v8
Question Command system message ?

Hi everyone!
I have a message on my command screen telling me to "Service B" with two wrenches below that and gives me mileage. I looked in my manual but cannot find it. Can anyone help me, please? It has been telling me this for a while, but haven't had the time to figure it out till not. Thanks!

Gregg
Old 01-03-2007, 06:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 RRS ; BMW K1200R; 14 E350 ; 14 RRS on order
Originally Posted by xlr8tin
Hi everyone!
I have a message on my command screen telling me to "Service B" with two wrenches below that and gives me mileage. I looked in my manual but cannot find it. Can anyone help me, please? It has been telling me this for a while, but haven't had the time to figure it out till not. Thanks!

Gregg
That means you're due for a service B. Your service manual will tell you what a service B entails for that car. I have never seen that in the comand screen but I usually see it in the instrument cluster. Make the service appointment.
Old 01-04-2007, 08:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2011 GL550, 2004 Audi S4 v8
Originally Posted by trezaei
That means you're due for a service B. Your service manual will tell you what a service B entails for that car. I have never seen that in the comand screen but I usually see it in the instrument cluster. Make the service appointment.

Thanks. After looking in the manual and finding nothing in detail, I call the local mercedes mechanic. He said it is just a bunch of test the are run. Sounds pretty extensive. So thanks for the help Trezaei!
Old 01-04-2007, 09:29 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55
In the back of the owner's/service booklet that came with the car it will tell you what a service B entails. It's an oil and filter change amongst other items.