W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Jlevi SW | Speed Innovation Software for ALL MERCEDES!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 12:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EVE
Vadim no disrespect but you dont know everything on this one. The Computer is a Mercedes Benz with actual part numbers. It even has a little benz logo on it. The dyno mode is different however the dme based on a couple pics i saw on the rentech site look identical to a benz

Also why dont you go ahead and explain the borrowing that happened I wont regret it doesnt hurt me in anyway but as a fellow member im sure you remember that another company sued individuals here based on their comments I wouldnt want that to happen to ya bud especially if the comments you obtained were false and just designed to destroy that individual.

For all board members please make sure the information you have obtained is true and not some hear se as it can get you in to deep dookie quickly. Yea when I read the news section on a post from evosport it was amazing what someone can sue based on what they found on the internet and now with forums and internet laws wow.....

Last edited by mig888; 01-22-2007 at 12:38 AM.
Old 01-22-2007, 05:05 PM

C63 AMG (stock right now), Beach Cruiser (debadged), Piper Cherokee 280 (too much to mention)
SI is BS

Why does the torque break up so heavily at 3400 - 4400 rpm?

looks like too much ign timing is there for 91 octane? or its starting to retard? or is this normal on a stock car?

Also, where is the 'before' line? Very strange marketing material to base a puchase decision on... Vadim, maybe you should post a random dyno graph as well, we can all look at some more colored lines for fun, with no information use whatsoever!?

Last edited by Cops_h8_me!; 01-22-2007 at 05:07 PM.
Old 01-22-2007, 08:56 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2001 S500 Sport "Klaus"
All Mercedes? Got anything for my W108 4.5?
Old 01-25-2007, 12:28 PM

Sure we can do a W108 but realize that the gains will not be anywhere near the newer models as we have limited ability to adjust anything but fuel ratios./
Old 01-25-2007, 10:16 PM

Well I just got back from Speed Innovation and I am EXTREMELY impressed to say the least. We did dyno runs BEFORE and AFTER the install. I should mention that my car is a 2001 325i Steptronic with a GruppeM intake which yielded ~5HP at the crank.

On to the more important information. This was dyno'd using a Dynapak dyno system, I have provided pictures as well as video links to show you how it was setup. Multiple runs were done for baseline and after and only after we received consistent gains did we save the info as pictured below.

My car was tuned with the standard 325 software that will go into all M54 325's. Software is also available for ALL E46's, M54 and M56 engines. That's right, they have software with similar gains for you M56 folk. In any case, the dynos speak for themselves. Realize this is WHEEL HP and estimated crank is about a 15HP gain and over 20TQ gain.

My impressions of the car after...well the car pulls MUCH more in the lower end where it needed it. In every gear, the car is much stronger throughout the rev band. As you can see, the software is not peaky at all, it maintain's the linearity of the Inline 6 that BMW is so famous for. Please feel free to take a look and let us know what you think!

Pictures of the dyno as well as the dyno itself are below, videos are to follow!

Enjoy!
Old 02-14-2007, 02:06 AM

Just passing along a cool video and dyno of the latest Speed Innovation creation, a Ferrari 355.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5r27J8paCzE

This was performed on a DYNOJET system and the top run file is stock. Several run files appear as Speed Innovation tuned, dyno'd, tuned some more, dyno'd etc...until reaching the final run file.

Enjoy!
Old 03-22-2007, 07:51 PM

Thanks for your orders guys, can't wait to see all the reviews!