Sponsored by:

Carbon Fiber Rear Diffuser

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-29-2007, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
Yeah, unless you get what happened to me. It pi$$es me off even more to know that they have produced a few good ones. The problem is, they don't make them and they try to pass off the *****ty ones wherever they can. Then when I was fed up, I nearly had to go to court to get my money back on a bounced refund check!!!! I'd still like one of these for my car, but not from these guys.
Old 01-29-2007, 03:16 PM

Its true! I picked out the good one, the bad one, that wouldnt find it self on a mbz, let alone a AMG
Originally Posted by W Cole
Hey guys just a heads up. I was at the shop the day JD was getting his diffuser installed. I would NOT order one of these and have it shipped. The guy at the shop gave jd his pick between two different diffusors. One was perfect the other had drip marks in the resin and numerous scratches. Im sure they give the good ones to the customers who show up in person and ship out the rejects to unsuspecting internet customers.
Old 01-29-2007, 03:17 PM

Mine however is perfect!
Old 01-29-2007, 04:32 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
makes your daughter horny
Originally Posted by Fast55
Yeah, unless you get what happened to me. It pi$$es me off even more to know that they have produced a few good ones. The problem is, they don't make them and they try to pass off the *****ty ones wherever they can. Then when I was fed up, I nearly had to go to court to get my money back on a bounced refund check!!!! I'd still like one of these for my car, but not from these guys.
Always use AMEX/Paypal. I ate 200$ in tax costs when I bought my rims from EuroRev but its worth it to have the protection in case something goes wrong.
Old 01-29-2007, 04:42 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
Everyone is well.. Thanks!

LOL.. Yeah.. just tell her the front lip is to help stabilize the car and make it safer for her while she is driving at highway speeds..

Originally Posted by lkirchner
Hi Victor. How are you and your family? I am also contemplating the front lip but as I said this is my wife's car. She thinks I went off the deep end over cars a long time ago. If I could convince her that the addition of the front lip will increase gas mileage, make the car safer or increase the longevity of the flux capacitor, she might go for it.
Old 01-29-2007, 06:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Several MB's Superperformance MK III Cobra
Originally Posted by vrus
Everyone is well.. Thanks!

LOL.. Yeah.. just tell her the front lip is to help stabilize the car and make it safer for her while she is driving at highway speeds..
At which point she will hit me over the head with a frying pan
Old 01-29-2007, 07:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Looking good! Can't wait to pick up mine next week
Old 01-29-2007, 07:35 PM

07 CLS550 & 05 E55
Man I just got this crazy idea with that carbon diffuser. Anyway that looks way hot! Now I need to find someone who does good Carbon fiber work.