Sponsored by:

Houston Installer

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-31-2007, 06:42 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Bentley Flying Spur, CL550
Houston Installer

Anybody in H-town know of a good installer/supplier for Kleeman/Renntech/ASP stuff for our 55k cars. I'm narrowing down what I am going to get for the whip and don't want to go to someone who will f**k up the car . With hearing Jangy's horror story with his renntech install I want to check on a couple of installers before choosing one.

I saw Autodynamica off the Kleeman website and viewed their website. Even called them a couple of times. They SEEMED like they know what they are doing. I know Mercedes Benz of Sugarland does Renntech installs as well, but they charge MSRP for everything.

Anybody in H-town with mods get them from these places, and if not where did ya'll get your work done.

Thanks in advance.
Old 02-02-2007, 02:39 AM

I would like to know too!

Is there anyone in Houston that can do a an ASP pulley install, ECU install, and then a real dyno-tune?
Old 02-02-2007, 05:18 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BMW E39
ASP is in Stafford. My Mercedes dealer (MB Sugar Land) will do Renntech installs. You can also check with Bavarian Hyper Sports, though they primarily deal with BMWs.

I can do air filters. Buy me a lunch and a ride in your AMG.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:34 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55
Originally Posted by newton22
ASP is in Stafford. My Mercedes dealer (MB Sugar Land) will do Renntech installs. You can also check with Bavarian Hyper Sports, though they primarily deal with BMWs.

I can do air filters. Buy me a lunch and a ride in your AMG.
Hey Newton, what do you think about MB of Sugarland? Just wondering. They are the closest MB dealer/RENNtech dealer to me. Thanks.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
BMW E39
Originally Posted by can drive 55
Hey Newton, what do you think about MB of Sugarland? Just wondering. They are the closest MB dealer/RENNtech dealer to me. Thanks.
In general, my experiences with them is that they provide decent service and good quality work on cars. However, they are one of the pricier Mercedes dealers around. If you don't mind shelling out the extra cash for something, go for it.
Old 02-02-2007, 06:45 PM
Out Of Control!!

2005 E55
Originally Posted by newton22
In general, my experiences with them is that they provide decent service and good quality work on cars. However, they are one of the pricier Mercedes dealers around. If you don't mind shelling out the extra cash for something, go for it.
I called them a couple of weeks ago and talked about RENNtech mods. My only concern is whether the DFW dealers would bust my chops if I had them done. I might consider MB of S for services if I have the mods done. That certainly would be a long way to go for an oil change.
Old 02-03-2007, 08:06 PM
Almost a Member!

Why don't you just ship it to Renntech? Florida isn't that far away, then you know it will be done correctly... Shipping a car isn't as expensive as you might think....
Old 02-03-2007, 09:35 PM
Out Of Control!!

2005 E55
Originally Posted by CustomInstaller
Why don't you just ship it to Renntech? Florida isn't that far away, then you know it will be done correctly... Shipping a car isn't as expensive as you might think....
I would definitely take it to FL. I would probably drive it and call it a vacation. MB of S indicates that it would not be a problem with them if I take it to FL. They would even perform RENNtech warranty work if necessary. My only concern would be with the DFW dealers. Not sure if they would take offense or not. I do know that MB of S would be cool about the mods.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:29 PM

Houston North MB installs Renntech as well
Old 02-04-2007, 12:48 AM
Out Of Control!!

2005 E55
I wonder when the DFW dealers will get the message.