Sponsored by:

Free Renntech Spoiler........No Shiiting

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-13-2007, 12:13 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2013 E63 AMG
Originally Posted by Rock
Alright guys, I just changed my rear spoiler over to the E63 style. So I have a $600.00 painted Renntech spoiler sitting in my garage.

All I ask from the person that I ultimately send it to (Yes, I will even pay for shipping......ground anyway ) is the following:
1. You must have and be able to prove you own an E55 [YES]
2. You are a contributing member to this forum and have never called me a diickhead. [YES AND NO]
3. You do not intend to sell this gift. [WILL BE ON MY CAR WITH PIC OF NEW MOD]

So to win, what do you need to do? Well, like Denzel Washington so eloquently stated in Training Day, "Tell me a story"...........................................w hy should it come your way?
Well let’s see I am new here and have a very kick *** E55 same color as this spoiler you are giving away. Now my AMG is a 2001 I think it will fit with a good mod. Maybe? Here is a story.

AMG started as a "back yard" operation taking customers dealer sold cars and modifying them at owner’s requests. This started in the 1960's. AMG RACED a 300SEL 6.3 (w109 chassis) at Spa in the early 1970's. Through the seventies AMG grew as the premier after market modifier of Mercedes Cars. Generally you ordered your car through Mercedes and it then went to AMG for modification. AMG then licensed its operations to a number of USA dealerships so that there are many AMG cars in the USA that are really just standard cars with AMG body kit, wheels, steering wheel and sometimes suspension and engine mods. By the 1980's there were a significant number of W126 and W106 and W123 (to a lesser extent in the USA) being modified; W126 cars even had hugely powerful quad cam v8's custom made by AMG. In October 1990, Daimler-Benz and AMG signed a contract in which the partners agreed to engage in intensive cooperation in the development, production, sales and servicing of passenger cars and passenger-car parts. The first jointly developed AMG high-performance car – the Mercedes-Benz C 36 AMG – was presented in 1993. As a matter of course, it was built in accordance with the manufacturing principle adopted by AMG – “One Man, One Engine” – which is fully in keeping with the tradition of Gottlieb Daimler. This integration in the DaimlerChrysler Group, begun in 1999 and completed in 2005, Mercedes-AMG. In January 2005 DaimlerChrysler took over the remaining shares and has since been the sole stockholder of Mercedes-AMG GmbH. With this move, DaimlerChrysler secured the competence, the experience and the manpower of a partner who has over the years become the epitome of success in international motorsport, in manufacturing exclusive high-performance cars and in creating dynamic designs. Hopefully Mercedes will win on this years Formula One race-tracks. Your E55 AMG and mine both came from the womb of AMG Germany. This is some history on our cars maker. If you enjoyed this story then contact me for more info. Thanks.
P.S. I think this is a very cool gesture to offer up your spoiler to a member if it’s me or someone else enjoy. Dawson
Old 03-13-2007, 12:19 AM

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
McLaren 12C Spider | Lamborghini Superleggera | Porsche 997.2 TT | Cayenne TT | AMG GTS
Ok here is my story...

My username was created 4 or 5 years ago when I was kicking around the idea of buying an 01 CLK55. I ended up buying a 2001 996. Since then I have turned into a porsche fanatic. I have had a 2 996's, 1 Cayenne S and an 03 TT in the last 6 years. If you cruise Rennlist or 6speed you may have seen me around my username is "SANDOVAL". After 10 months of ownership I sold my TT 2 weeks ago. My thought when selling the TT was that I wanted something different. I have been in this Porsche bubble for so long I needed a breath of fresh air so to speak. On a whim thursday night I stumbled upon an E55. I never really thought about getting a Mercedes let alone a sedan. This car was an 03 E55 with a sick intior later I find out it was a high optioned special Presedential edition car. The color on the dealers photos looked hot (Tactite). I stay up until 4am surfing MBWorld learning everything I can about the E55. The performance numbers and plethora of options captures my attention and I loose track of time. After hours of reading I go to bed knowing I am probably going to buy this car if it is everything you guys say it was. The dealership opens at 9am, I called and made an apointment to see the car later that afternoon. Afterall I had to get some work done before I could go and play. I get to the dealership and the sales guy can not find the car. After 20 minutes he finds it on one of the floors of their parking garage. The sales guy pulls it up and the thing was filthy. Even with all the dirt I could tell the car was gorgeous. I was a kid in a candy store playing with all of the cool gadgets. The car was loaded with EVERY option available except Pano roof. I took the car out for the test drive it was a blast to drive. I said with a grin I could definatley drive this thing everyday! That was the problem with my P-cars I just did not feel comfortable driving them everyday on many levels that I will not get into. Now this car it is a happy medium between Sporty and Luxury. I tell the guy I will come back in the morning and to have it cleaned up. I came back Saturday and we made a deal. I can't begin to describe how much I love this car. I can't concentrate on work because I just want to go out and drive. If you guys know me from other boards I love to modify my cars. I have many plans for the car this is exciting because it is new territory for me. It is very weird being Porscheless but I am getting used to it.

Anyway I would love to have this lip It is one of the many mods I have on my list. I will be participating just as I did on 6speed and Rennlist. I have also given away thousands of dollars in parts over the years. I am so content with the car that I went back and extend the CPO an additional year. Bottom line I will enjoy the gift!

This is a kick *** gesture. It's great to be a part of the community. This forum is a wealth of knowledge, I loook forward to participating!

Here are some of my cars over the years:

Last edited by SANDOVAL; 03-13-2007 at 12:41 PM.
Old 03-13-2007, 12:20 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'11/E63-Former car: '05 RT4 E55, Sprintbooster, Phenolic Spacers, RT IC /Secondary HE & BMC Filters
Rock,

got relay from the 55 "gal" to pass along. she mentioned something about loving large pipe/s-the more the merrier. she seems unashamed when it comes to new potential "hardware" to her backside. i mentioned "it" would get slammed near her trunk. she puuuuurred in that deep throaty and pleasantly frightful sort of way. god love her. can't wait to get her back.

ps-SHE SEEMS TO WANT IT....
Old 03-13-2007, 01:34 AM

2013 CLS63 2004 S55
My vote is for the T-Bone

I was ready to write my plea: as your spoiler being my first mod on my barely broken in brilliant silver colored 06 E55, but a non-at-fault (or any)accident sucks and I vote for him.
Old 03-13-2007, 02:23 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
All I ask from the person that I ultimately send it to (Yes, I will even pay for shipping......ground anyway ) is the following:

1. You must have and be able to prove you own an E55 (Damn, I qualify there)
2. You are a contributing member to this forum and have never called me a diickhead. (Just in case, ********!!)
3. You do not intend to sell this gift. (I sell everything)
I'm proud of you, Rock get rid of your RennTech crap!!!
Old 03-13-2007, 02:55 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by jangy
What happened? I though you forgave Renntech?
Old 03-13-2007, 03:25 AM

Mercedes-Benz
Originally Posted by So. Cal CLK55
Ok here is my story...

My username was created 4 or 5 years ago when I was kicking around the idea of buying an 01 CLK55. I ended up buying a 2001 996. Since then I have turned into a porsche fanatic. I have had a 2 996's, 1 Cayenne S and an 03 TT in the last 6 years. If you cruise Rennlist or 6speed you may have seen me around my username is "SANDOVAL".

I recognize the cars and the name Welcome back to mbworld!
Old 03-13-2007, 03:27 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
What happened? I though you forgave Renntech?
Why would you think that? I am leaving Creative to them, but I haven't forgotten ****. Renntech will pay. It will take forever, but I now have a mission in life. It is all about principle.
Old 03-13-2007, 03:57 AM

05 E55
hey... post pics of your new one so we can see the improvement!!!
Old 03-13-2007, 07:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2017 S63 Coupe Iridium Silver
Alright guys, I just changed my rear spoiler over to the E63 style.
You should keep the Renntech and give the E63 away instead...
Old 03-13-2007, 09:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55
I will trade you pharmaceutical grade marijuana for your spoiler if that is acceptable.
Old 03-13-2007, 10:25 AM
Out Of Control!

Originally Posted by dragonAMG
I don't want the spoiler... but i thought I'd share this funny story....

A guy goes over to his friend's house, rings the bell, and the wife answers.

" Hi, is Tony home?"

" No, he went to the store."

"Well, you mind if I wait?"

" No, come in."

They sit down and the friend says "You know Nora, you have the greatest breasts I have ever seen. I'd give you a hundred bucks if I could just see one."

Nora thinks about this for a second and figures what the hell - a hundred bucks. She opens her robe and shows one. He promptly thanks her and throws a hundred bucks on the table.

They sit there a while longer and Chris says "They are so beautiful I've got to see the both of them. I'll give you another hundred bucks if I could just see the both of them together."

Nora thinks about this and thinks what the hell, opens her robe, and gives Chris a nice long look. Chris thanks her, throws another hundred bucks on the table, and then says he can't wait any longer and leaves.

A while later Tony arrives home and his wife says "You know, your weird friend Chris came over. "

Tony thinks about this for a second and says "Well did he drop off the 200 bucks he owes me?"
lmao!!! Nice one Josh!
Old 03-13-2007, 10:44 AM
Administrator

Received 506 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Sorry guys, I have a busy day today and I will respond to those that have posted later.

I was planning picking a final winner in one or two of days depending on this threads activity.
Old 03-13-2007, 11:15 AM
Administrator

Received 795 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Hi Rock.
Old 03-13-2007, 11:38 AM

E55
First off you da man! Very generous!

My car is dying to have a spoiler.. And yours would look perfect on it!! And i would get a big sign to put on my back window..

Spoiler custousy of Rock from Mbworld!!
Old 03-13-2007, 12:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 84 Likes on 63 Posts
'14 E63s Estate, '21 RR P525, '22 GMC 2500, '23 G63
My story. I bought a 2005 E500 and after switching over from Audi and BMW I thought this car was going to be such a step up and it was until I hit 5K miles and the trannny died.
After having my car in the shop for 12 weeks and 20K later in warranty repairs I was able to get my car back. MBUSA bought it back and after the car was gone was totally bummed that I no longer had my E that I loved driving.
2 months after she was gone my wife and I were at the dealership and saw a Pewter E55 and we both fell in love with it but not the price. Another month later we found a 2004 at MB Colorado and pulled the trigger buying the car sight unseen the car was shipped here and still get that grin we all get when you start the engine. The thing I lvoe aobout this forum is that a member on this forum saw the car and told me that the car was super clean and we closed the loop and now this car has been in my garage since Dec 05 and love driving it everyday. The renntech spoiler would look sick on my E (after I paint it tectite) and I love rockin it every chance I get.

After reading your post I think I am going to doing the same thing with a roof spoiler and grill I have from my past Audi B5 S4 and post a similar message up on Audiworld. Karma is at the center of us all.

btw - your car is sick - love the LM's

Thanks
Mike
Old 03-13-2007, 12:41 PM

E55
Since everyone is in the giving mood.. I have a Injen intake off of a Lexus 430 motor. Anyone want it?
Old 03-13-2007, 12:48 PM

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
McLaren 12C Spider | Lamborghini Superleggera | Porsche 997.2 TT | Cayenne TT | AMG GTS
Originally Posted by aintME
I recognize the cars and the name Welcome back to mbworld!

Thanks this board rocks! I have been reading old threads like a crazy person trying to soak in the knowledge. I have a bunch of parts already ordered my exhaust and bumper plugs should be here by the end of the week.... Now for wheels hmmm so many choices!
Old 03-13-2007, 01:22 PM
Almost a Member!

e55
Hello there Mr. Rock,

1. You must have and be able to prove you own an E55-- I will send you pictures!!

2. You are a contributing member to this forum and have never called me a diickhead.--- i posted a few times for im still a virgin here, and i believe this might be the first time ive talked to you!

3. You do not intend to sell this gift. I cherish gifts and keep them for good memories!!

OK as for my story ill keep it short and simple, I'm a very simple guy and all i ask for in a lady is a nice rear, and as i sit here looking at your ladies rear (hey im a guy) wait let me adjust myself... ok im better now, i thought to myself wow would i love to have that rear on my lady. Rock you can be the one to give me my first upgrade on my e55, kinda like popping my cherry in upgrades and those as everyone knows you'll never forget, you will always be in my thoughts!
Old 03-13-2007, 02:32 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55
My wife looked at the car the other day and said, much to my surprise, "why doesn't your car have a spoiler?"

Who am I to argue fashion with a woman?
Old 03-13-2007, 05:54 PM
Administrator

Drives Slowly
Guys, I wish I had more of them to give away.

Originally Posted by m52e55
hey rock,
my 2005/e55 (brlnt slvr) just got hit (w/ me in it) last week. t-boned...
I remember that and you are in the hunt.

Originally Posted by mht_v10
ok here's my story ....
I never been a believer on the AMG until I got one........
Keep on posting. A newcomer but under consideration.

Originally Posted by dragonAMG
I don't want the spoiler... but i thought I'd share this funny story.......
LOL Josh

Originally Posted by Benz-O-Rama
Dammit Rock!! How about an E500 owner who modeled his car after yours!
Thanks for the compliments and for a guy on a budget your car looks damn good!!

Originally Posted by tigerlam92
Here is my story of why the spoiler should come my way:
The first time I saw an E55 was when it first came out and someone I knew had one with a spoiler...............
That's funny, the first E55 I ever saw on the road also had a rear spoiler.

DAWSON AMG- Sorry but I do not think it will fit an 01 E55.
Old 03-13-2007, 06:13 PM
Administrator

Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by So. Cal CLK55
Ok here is my story...
My username was created 4 or 5 years ago when I was kicking around the idea of buying an 01 CLK55..................
Welcome back!! Great cars you have there but the garage is to die for. Let the mods begin.

If truth be known I am losing the Renntech spoiler to show my support for you.

Originally Posted by FlyByNight
hey... post pics of your new one so we can see the improvement!!!
Loren, I will try to post some new pictures later today.

Originally Posted by Torquey55
I will trade you pharmaceutical grade marijuana for your spoiler if that is acceptable.
Unfortunately, my kids seem to already have that type of acquisition covered.
Old 03-13-2007, 08:48 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Rock: hehe, thanks for the support. it is people like you that keep me going.

Torquey55: Pharmaceutical grade? You sure it was produced under cGMP conditions? I think i need to audit your facility to ensure that you are an approved vendor!
Old 03-13-2007, 08:55 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Why would you think that? I am leaving Creative to them, but I haven't forgotten ****. Renntech will pay. It will take forever, but I now have a mission in life. It is all about principle.
Ohh ok. I thought you stopped selling the Lowering module because they took care of it. I even thought I saw you recommend them! LOL

As far as principal, i know what you mean. I had a set of stoptech rotors on my car, they were a ***** to me so i had them taken off my car and will not even sell threir stuff anyone just because their attitude.
Old 03-13-2007, 09:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'09 911 C4S
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
Ohh ok. I thought you stopped selling the Lowering module because they took care of it. I even thought I saw you recommend them! LOL

As far as principal, i know what you mean. I had a set of stoptech rotors on my car, they were a ***** to me so i had them taken off my car and will not even sell threir stuff anyone just because their attitude.
Tsk tsk, Neal. Stoptech?

Brembo or Movit all the way!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Free Renntech Spoiler........No Shiiting