Leaked confirmation of upcoming M5

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2002, 12:31 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Smart Car
Originally posted by bimmerlover
, if you ever want trouble come and see me face to face. i am here in nyc and i dont fear chumps who talk tough on the internet. i'll beat your *** and record it for the forum to watch in the O/T section you ****in tough guy. that bull**** you talk to me doesnt intimidate me in the least. ive had a tougher childhood than most who post on these forums, so if you want to be the next unlucky diarhea mouth please be my guest. trust me talkin on the internet like that is easy, comin to my face and saying that **** will get you hauled off in a 2001 e.m.t.55 amg.

OK dufus, but what is your titty size -------I like them big like mellons
if you dont have big ******* you'll have to just keep posting about "Munick boys" taking a leak over there.
Dufus, send me your naked picture in M3, bottom up!
Old 10-07-2002, 01:10 PM

04 BMW m3
check it homey, i dont know anything about munich boys its a quote from another site, if theres some aversion you have to munich boys then settle that with them. you also make no sense either. cars are cars, this post is about a stock car with 550 hp not a tuned one. if we were braggin about tuned cars then we weould simply refer to what techart gembella and others are doing to porsches which exceed what anyone can do with a bimmer or a benz. thats not the issue. i was simply stating that its an interesting time in automanufacturing because there is an hp war out there. my bimmer is doing just fine thanks.

and if you would look around instead of criticizing i have stated that the sl55 with kleeman supercharger could be the ultimate daily driver ever produced. you seem to be hung up on the munich and bimmer thing. heres an Idead "get the **** over it" its possible for rival companies to make better cars than one another. you sound like the ignorant bmw people who say that a supercharger is cheating? the more you post, the more ignorant and childish you sound.

And as far as your foolish insults go, its the internet everyone talks tough here. so im not even going to indulge. insults dont impress me, without meeting you im pretty sure youre ***** anyways, otherwise you wouldnt act like that. stick to the topic and stop trying to make an argument and talk cars. i dont talk fights they happen
Old 10-07-2002, 11:05 PM
Banned

Smart Car
P i s s off, you leaking b i t c h -------go on, pi ss off