Sponsored by:

Track Video - Finallly!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2007, 12:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
1973 Yugo
Originally Posted by Thericker
That's great! but still not 11.80-12.00 like Sea level tracks, just like Ranger the Super C6 Z06 driver only guy to break into 10.85 @ 128+(not sure on trap) but point is once again dead Sea Level track, everywhere else the best they run is 11.10-11.70's

Not taking anything away from E55k, just overwhelming evidence shows everybody runs super times at sea level or closer to it tracks, unachievable at other higher DA tracks.

Hell a modded C32 ran a 12.30-12.40 at one of these aforementioned super tracks! everywhere else they run at best modded 12.80-12.90
the trap was 127 and i said they would at least be in the 10's because of it's mods, the c6 z06 that ran a 10.85 was stock with only d/r's
Old 03-27-2007, 12:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by cicbenz
the trap was 127 and i said they would at least be in the 10's because of it's mods, the c6 z06 that ran a 10.85 was stock with only d/r's
Stock with 17in drag radials and had a -850 DA for that run.I would have liked to make a pass in that car that day.
Old 03-27-2007, 12:50 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by Jrocket
Im in no way calling anybody a liar here but,these two STORIES are just that,stories.Nobody knows the trueness of what the Vette owners had except the owner.Also theres driving skill and conditions that go along with good and bad races.Just something to consider while you two are internet kung fu'ing each other.
I totally agree, but no way, no how, could the race Dragon described happen, he gave us everything, from a dig to 120mph.

C5 Z06 w/blower will murder his modded E55k, if there was false start, or bad driving he would've reported it back when he fabricated his tale, he noted it as if the guy in the C5 Z06 w/Supercharger did his damndest to win & that it was a fair race, and there is no mistaking an aftermarket blower on a Vette the noise is down right obnoxious

I'm over this crap...
Old 03-27-2007, 12:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by cicbenz
Back on track! yup there sik greasy fast!
Old 03-27-2007, 01:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
12' C63 P31, 06' Supercharged Range, 08' BMW 550i
Man look in the mirror, you gotta be kidding after telling us that story of racing a Supercharged C5 Z06 and only being pulled by 1 car length from a dig to 120mph? then we see the Rudy videos w/Renn 5 up against a N/A C5 Z06 and the C5 barely looses by 2 lengths?? ahhh time for someone to come clean
I have absolutely no reason to lie nor do I care if you believe it or not. But I'm going to break it down because it appears that you're incapable of doing simple arithmetic:

Dude... you're totally not taking in account the fact that the C5 Z06 that Rudy raced was modded and HAD Drag Radials.... If Rudy had DR's, Rudy would have probably beaten him by 4+ car lengths (let's make things equal here). Now add the an additional car length to that (about how much I beat Rudy by when we raced). Now we're at 5 car lengths. Add a very conservative 1-2 car lengths for having run that blown C5 Z06 with 25 series tires and 1 length for amount I lost to that blown Z06 and you have 8 car lengths or ~ .08 secs in the 1/4 between that modded C5 Z06 and a blown C5 Z06... sounds about right to me. Now please go and troll somewhere else.

Last edited by dragonAMG; 03-27-2007 at 01:21 PM.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:44 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

W211 E55

All that Columbo style research, and none of your usual blowhard know it all English lessons:
Nah.

I just entered "tool" "liar" and "mullet" in the search and it pulled up all of your posts.

Sum uv us gradgiated hi skool. The rest drive corvettes.
Old 03-27-2007, 01:56 PM

2006 E55 AMG
Wow! Leave a thread for a few hours and it goes to pot. Hey, while I appreciate a good, healthy difference of opinion, I think we would all agree that you can't make blanket statements about which car is faster. I'll tell you that my friend who owns the C5 Z06 that I raced is one of the best drivers in town. He has several records at the track in his 02 Trans Am. The kid can flat drive. A slightly modded C5 Z06 is going to be close to a modded E55, just by virtue of the weight disparity. I've raced other C5 Z06's, modded and stock, and haven't lost yet. No S/C'd Z06's yet.

I will post another video of my buddy racing the modded C6 Vette. They ran about three times that night and my buddy beat him all three times. The races were very close. The C6 was respectable. By the way, the C6 has headers, intake and a tune. It's not stock. Give me a few minutes to get it up on You Tube.

I'll be racing again tomorrow so I'll have more video. Hopefully I'll put one in the 11's. Dragon, thanks for the DR offer but I'll try it on the Conti's. I'll be going to DR's in a couple of months when these bad boys wear out.
Old 03-27-2007, 02:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by dragonAMG
I have absolutely no reason to lie nor do I care if you believe it or not. But I'm going to break it down because it appears that you're incapable of doing simple arithmetic:

Dude... you're totally not taking in account the fact that the C5 Z06 that Rudy raced was modded and HAD Drag Radials.... If Rudy had DR's, Rudy would have probably beaten him by 4+ car lengths (let's make things equal here). Now add the an additional car length to that (about how much I beat Rudy by when we raced). Now we're at 5 car lengths. Add a very conservative 1-2 car lengths for having run that blown C5 Z06 with 25 series tires and 1 length for amount I lost to that blown Z06 and you have 8 car lengths or ~ .08 secs in the 1/4 between that modded C5 Z06 and a blown C5 Z06... sounds about right to me. Now please go and troll somewhere else.
Sorry bro your math is wack! why the name calling hun? can't you hang w/out loosing your kool? drag radials? so that's going to make it magically even?

Get this thru your Dragon cave! the Video shows a N/A C5 Z06 w/only headers, tune, DR, he ran a 12.20 something... Stock at decent DA they run EZ 11.80 - 11.90 @ 117-118 ......Your at a claimed disadvantage (BTW new to your old original post, you never mentioned how you had rubber band tires on before?)

Only that you couldn't believe C6 Vettes were any threat in stock form due to your only getting beat by a single length against a Supercharged C5 Z06,
sorry your math doesn't add up in any convoluted description your trying to muster up? In the REAL world, a C5 Z06 w/functional Supercharger would leave you for dead, EZ high 9's to mid 10 second 1/4 car.

The video deff proves N/A C5 Z06 can hang drag rads or not drag rads aren't going to take nearly a full second off the C5 Z06's time as you'd like us to believe

I wouldn't have called you out if you could've kept it civil, your STORY DOESN'T ADD UP! period.

You raced from a dig to 120mph (and you have horrible traction rubberband tires), against a 10 second C5 Z06, yet he only manages to pull 1 car length up to triple digits against your "Time Machine"
Old 03-27-2007, 02:11 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Originally Posted by ChicagoX
Nah.

I just entered "tool" "liar" and "mullet" in the search and it pulled up all of your posts.

Sum uv us gradgiated hi skool. The rest drive corvettes.
As I mentioned before we need to show respect- while you may not like Ricker or his car we need to play nice or take a 7 day timeout and this goes for Ricker too, thanks. You both seem to be pushing each others buttons so its time to close this thread as its long since drifted from the original theme.