Sponsored by:

Just came from Ny autoshow =]

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2007, 06:49 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02ml500sport/maxima06-6speed
Just came from Ny autoshow =]

It was niceeeeee , few sick cars , lambo did it good with murcialago in white and orange galardo , ferrari was boring , not rele feeling it ,the 599 looked like vette and 430 was okay , not my taste , rs4 in red with gunmetal rims and red/black interior looked hot , e63 030 - looked ****ing amazing so droped in silver and those 63 badges rele add that look to the car , Gorgeous , s63 OMG i dont even wana start lol ,with the star polished/gunmetal rims in silver wow wow sick , cls63 - is always hot but nothing new , clk63 black series was ugh i guess okay better than any other clk but rims and fenders killed it , back and front looked insane crazy , and finally cl65 , wow people who seen it they know what im going through now , that shyt looks like 10000000000 dollars sooo hot probably the best looking car on the show , slr was boring in graphite metallic , wasnt feeling it at all comparing to sliver or black, bmw nothing new, 550i looked better to me , and more agressive especialy the back than m5 , interior wise m5 is horrible , i'm not hater , i love bmw but their interiors are ugly , then fisker tromonto was hot , new impreza was very ugly , aston martin was okay , pretty boring , Audi r8 = HOT HOT HOT deff like it , uhmm the new c class wow such a big improvement over the current c in person it is georgeous , gl550 with that huge grill was interesting , thats about it , ill post pics later