Sponsored by:

E63 030 Sport Susp., ECU upgrades + other cool stuff

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-18-2007, 06:33 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 SL600
E63 030 Sport Susp., ECU upgrades + other cool stuff

Has anyone been able to find out or know the exact differences between the Std. AMG E63 suspension and that of the 030 AMG performance pkg? (% stiffer and what it actually entails?) Has anyone modded their ECU and if so who did you use and what software was it. Adam from Euroelites has a reasonable offering but I'd like to hear from you guys that have done it and feedback on Euroelites.

I will take delivery of my E63 in Mid to late May and need to have some answers to these very important questions (Paragraph 1). I would have thought that the brakes would have been upgraded with the 030 but apparently not. The dealer so far has not been able to answer these questions. I drove one without the performance pkg and liked it very much but for my taste the supension could be a little stiffer with more direct feel from the steering. Later I will post my driving impressions and comparisons with my now sold SL55. A full description of the vehicle I will be getting is at the bottom of the post.

I can't wait. Black on Black, Prem II, Designo Burl Walnut, 030 AMG Performance Package (Special Edition, 186MPH Governor, LSD, Sport Suspension, Aluminum Alloy wheels with sterling silver finish), Ipod Int, Parktronic, Voice control, Panorama Roof, Electric Trunk Closer.

I look forward to any input on the 030 performance pkg and ECU mod comments including any feedback on Euroelites and Adam.

Thx,
Pablo
Old 04-18-2007, 08:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
PowerChip has an ECU upgrade which result in some very nice hp and tq increases.
Old 04-18-2007, 08:42 AM

06 SL600
Thx. Could you tell me where to look for it, installation, results, price etc. How does it feel to you? I hope it just doesn't goose the throttle response. I'm not too far from you. Are you using any kind of paint film? My cars coming in 1 month and you seem to have some intertesting mods like on your sound system, What's going on with that? Any info would be appreciated.
Thx,
Pablo

Originally Posted by ItalianStallion
PowerChip has an ECU upgrade which result in some very nice hp and tq increases.
Old 04-18-2007, 11:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MB, BMW
how much is the 030 option?
Old 04-18-2007, 01:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 EuroElites E55
Originally Posted by pablo4.2
Has anyone been able to find out or know the exact differences between the Std. AMG E63 suspension and that of the 030 AMG performance pkg? (% stiffer and what it actually entails?) Has anyone modded their ECU and if so who did you use and what software was it. Adam from Euroelites has a reasonable offering but I'd like to hear from you guys that have done it and feedback on Euroelites.

I will take delivery of my E63 in Mid to late May and need to have some answers to these very important questions (Paragraph 1). I would have thought that the brakes would have been upgraded with the 030 but apparently not. The dealer so far has not been able to answer these questions. I drove one without the performance pkg and liked it very much but for my taste the supension could be a little stiffer with more direct feel from the steering. Later I will post my driving impressions and comparisons with my now sold SL55. A full description of the vehicle I will be getting is at the bottom of the post.

I can't wait. Black on Black, Prem II, Designo Burl Walnut, 030 AMG Performance Package (Special Edition, 186MPH Governor, LSD, Sport Suspension, Aluminum Alloy wheels with sterling silver finish), Ipod Int, Parktronic, Voice control, Panorama Roof, Electric Trunk Closer.

I look forward to any input on the 030 performance pkg and ECU mod comments including any feedback on Euroelites and Adam.

Thx,
Pablo
i know nuttin about the E63 but i can say adam is a top notch guy. i would and will use he for any service he offers that i need. lok at my sig, i normaly wouldnt promote things like that but i am so happy with his service.
Old 04-18-2007, 02:29 PM

06 SL600
$8,500.
Originally Posted by ProV1
how much is the 030 option?