My Beautiful Brabus lip killed. Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2007, 11:33 AM
Administrator

Received 522 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
My Beautiful Brabus lip killed. Pics

Well, I was fortunate enough to get the last W211 Brabus front lip in the country but I was unfortunate enough to have UPS ship it. This is the first time I've had to deal with a damaged shipment. Do I start by calling UPS or the merchant (Eurorev)?

Old 04-24-2007, 11:37 AM

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
McLaren 12C Spider | Lamborghini Superleggera | Porsche 997.2 TT | Cayenne TT | AMG GTS
I have had many damage claims over the years. Shipper needs to initiate the claim. The process can take 2-6 weeks. UPS will come and pick the damaged merchandise up. Don't throw the box and packaging materials away. If there are bends and tears in the box it will help get the money returned. Not all cases recieve a refund. GL
Old 04-24-2007, 12:18 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
Dayam...sorry to hear Rock...hope everything works out!!!
Old 04-24-2007, 12:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
12' C63 P31, 06' Supercharged Range, 08' BMW 550i
Damn that sucks man. Good luck... I went through the ups claim process once and it was a major headache. Hopefully your experience won't be as bad. Good luck.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55
Oh no...
Hope Eurorev had stated the actual price of the item for the shipment. If they did, they shouldn't have any problem with making the claim.

Good luck.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:32 PM

2017 Charger Hellcat
Damn that really sucks Good luck with the claim.
Old 04-24-2007, 12:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'05 C230K '10 GLK350 '13 SMART
Bummer... Hope it was insured for the full value. UPS shipped my CF lip and it stated damaged it transit on the tracking website. Neal at Euroteck started the claim. They delivered it just wrapped in bubble wrap and it was ok. Later UPS left me a few messages and called me asking about what was shipped and the damage I told them it was ok no damage. Case closed. They were pretty good since they left me a couple messages and kept following up.
Any ways Good Luck with your claim.
Old 04-24-2007, 01:18 PM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Very sorry to hear that Rock. Went through the same thing and UPS took about 3weeks before they paid out. I'm sure Eurorev insured this and can get your money back. Good luck!
Old 04-24-2007, 01:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CLK500/Range Rover HSE/E55 AMG/Bmw 328Xi coupe/BMW 4.8x/Bmw 335i/GS350/Audi S5/E350
Ask money back from EuroRev and have them deal with UPS. They have to initiate the claim anyways.... But i guess the point is that u got the last Brabus bumper and probably wont get a new one...totally sucks...i feel for ya!
Old 04-24-2007, 05:26 PM
Administrator

Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by SANDOVAL
I have had many damage claims over the years. Shipper needs to initiate the claim. The process can take 2-6 weeks. UPS will come and pick the damaged merchandise up. Don't throw the box and packaging materials away. If there are bends and tears in the box it will help get the money returned. Not all cases recieve a refund. GL
Who determines if a refund is warranted? Also, when I spoke to Eurorev they said they would get the refund and then ship me another lip. Does that sound right or should I request the refund come to me?
Old 04-24-2007, 05:33 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
I say you either get another lip or a refund ASAP. Let Eurorev deal with the claim.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:34 PM

Received 19 Likes on 7 Posts
McLaren 12C Spider | Lamborghini Superleggera | Porsche 997.2 TT | Cayenne TT | AMG GTS
Honestly Eurorev has been very good to me time after time they are a good vendor to work with. I have never had a vendor refund me the money before they got the money back from the shipper. UPS will determine if the package is worthy of refund. They will look at how the item is damage, how it was packaed, what materials were used, and did they do damage. Thats why I say keep the packaging just as it was packed. If the packaging looks like the box was crushed, bent, torn, ripped, etc. they are more likely going to pay the claim. EuroRev will get a claim form faxed to them they fill it out and UPS will call you to arrange a pickup. They take the package and contents back to the facility. Other carriers like DHL will send out a 3rd party for high value claims. If the package was well packed you have to remember this is not the vendors fault it is the shipping companies. If the lead time for a new part is long I would ask EuroRev to get the ball rolling so that when UPS grants the claim the part should be in their possession ready to ship. That would be the right thing for them to do.
Old 04-24-2007, 05:54 PM

1973 Yugo
just get another lip, since you wanted it in the first place, GL
Old 04-24-2007, 11:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
sorry to hear that.
hope everything works out... quick
good luck
Old 04-24-2007, 11:31 PM

'11/E63-Former car: '05 RT4 E55, Sprintbooster, Phenolic Spacers, RT IC /Secondary HE & BMC Filters
Red face

Originally Posted by Rock
Well, I was fortunate enough to get the last W211 Brabus front lip in the country but I was unfortunate enough to have UPS ship it. This is the first time I've had to deal with a damaged shipment. Do I start by calling UPS or the merchant (Eurorev)?

sorry to hear about that, Rock. if anyone deserves a lifetime of undamaged e55 goods to the door, it's you bro'. wish i had one to give away and send your way.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:46 PM
Administrator

Drives Slowly
Thanks Todd. UPS obviously doesn't know how incredibly important I am.
Old 04-24-2007, 11:47 PM

'11/E63-Former car: '05 RT4 E55, Sprintbooster, Phenolic Spacers, RT IC /Secondary HE & BMC Filters
Wink

Thanks Todd. UPS obviously doesn't know how incredibly important I am.
so true. if only they knew!!
Old 04-24-2007, 11:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Thats hard on the eyes no doubt! Sucks to wait for something only to open it up and see that.
Old 04-25-2007, 01:53 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
You do not need to do anything if you got a damged package other then let UPS inspect it and pick it up. You deal with the merchant. Also, was this a REAL autentic brabus lip from Eurorev? or Replica? Either way, as long as it was insured, you are protected as long as no one trys to take advanatge of you.
Old 04-25-2007, 02:52 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 27 Likes on 8 Posts
‘23 EQS AMG
ouch! that sucks.
Old 04-25-2007, 03:44 AM

Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
You do not need to do anything if you got a damged package other then let UPS inspect it and pick it up. You deal with the merchant. Also, was this a REAL autentic brabus lip from Eurorev? or Replica? Either way, as long as it was insured, you are protected as long as no one trys to take advanatge of you.
I think Neals got a inside man at ups When neal gives his "mole" the word, he goes and breaks the other carbon fiber lips, then Neal gets the sale

Hey Rock, sorry to hear about it bro. I was going to go the brabus route, I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD i went to euroteck instead.

If you have seen a brabus lip on a e55 in person its nice, however i think its to round and less sporty, a euroteck on the other hand looks like some AMG black lable ****... its so ill.

When i ordered the lip i expected it to be good quality, nothing special but deffinitly better then some random ebay lip. I was wrong....

The lip looked / is FACTORY or better quality. The weave and clear coat is A+. I spent 10 minutes trying to find a flaw or even some little imperfection in the clear coat, i am proud to say that i didnt have 1 or even a slight imperfection..... The packaging job was none the less amazing btw, not taking anything away from eurorev tho.

Rock good luck budy....

Its funny, i orderered a renntech rear spoiler and had them paint it 744 ( i believe thats the same color code as u)

I got it ready to install it and it didnt even come close to fit, renntechs own painters baked the spoiler (OMG ISNT THIS THEIR FACTORY PAINTERS?)

Im so glad it didnt fit however, i grew tired of the look before it was even installed, i gave renntech hell and they discontinued the spoiler

I then got the e63 spoiller, custom painted and it looks so amazing...

I hate to have u realize what i am realizing sooner then you lol get the euroteck
Old 04-25-2007, 06:57 AM
Administrator

Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
Neal, I assume it is authentic because that is what I paid for. At no time during my conversations with Eurorev did the word, "replica" come up. They advertise as a Brabus distributor on there site. Damn, would I ever be pissed if they sent me a replica especially at the price I paid. How can I tell the difference.....special markings?

Last edited by Rock; 04-25-2007 at 09:18 AM.
Old 04-25-2007, 07:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Neal, I assume it is authentic because that is what I paid for. At no time during my conversations with Eurorev did the word replica come up. They advertise as a Brabus distributor on there site. Damn, would I ever be pissed if they sent me a replica especially at the price I paid. How can I tell the difference.....special markings?
i dunno about their cf, but their bumpers/lips have a little indent where the brabus badge goes (stick on)
Old 04-25-2007, 07:25 AM
Administrator

Drives Slowly
Originally Posted by jdj27x
I think Neals got a inside man at ups When neal gives his "mole" the word, he goes and breaks the other carbon fiber lips, then Neal gets the sale

Hey Rock, sorry to hear about it bro. I was going to go the brabus route, I AM SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GLAD i went to euroteck instead.

If you have seen a brabus lip on a e55 in person its nice, however i think its to round and less sporty, a euroteck on the other hand looks like some AMG black lable ****... its so ill.

When i ordered the lip i expected it to be good quality, nothing special but deffinitly better then some random ebay lip. I was wrong.............
I know Neal sells a great product and after reading all the rave reviews, I'm sure the quality is top notch.

My choice to go with the Brabus lip (at least I hope it's a Brabus lip) was purely based on aesthetics. I have never seen one installed but from the couple of pictures I've seen, I like what it does to the front end of our cars. I know I paid at least twice as much for this lip compared to Neal's but my little brain has been conditioned to just bend myself over when I hear the words, "E55 modifications."
Old 04-25-2007, 03:20 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by jdj27x

When i ordered the lip i expected it to be good quality, nothing special but deffinitly better then some random ebay lip. I was wrong....

The lip looked / is FACTORY or better quality. The weave and clear coat is A+. I spent 10 minutes trying to find a flaw or even some little imperfection in the clear coat, i am proud to say that i didnt have 1 or even a slight imperfection..... The packaging job was none the less amazing btw, not taking anything away from eurorev tho.

Rock good luck budy....

Its funny, i orderered a renntech rear spoiler and had them paint it 744 ( i believe thats the same color code as u)

I got it ready to install it and it didnt even come close to fit, renntechs own painters baked the spoiler (OMG ISNT THIS THEIR FACTORY PAINTERS?)

Im so glad it didnt fit however, i grew tired of the look before it was even installed, i gave renntech hell and they discontinued the spoiler

I then got the e63 spoiller, custom painted and it looks so amazing...

I hate to have u realize what i am realizing sooner then you lol get the euroteck
LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: My Beautiful Brabus lip killed. Pics