Sponsored by:

Questions to protect my E63 - Clear Bra + Radar Detector

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2007, 06:00 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 SL600
Questions to protect my E63 - Clear Bra + Radar Detector

My E63 will arrive in Port on May 20. I hope to have it in 5 or 6 days after. After reading Premier's great sticky on Clear Bra's and speaking with Sammy I have found someone local in NJ, ClearBra NJ and spoke to Todd there. I will look at his work on Friday since Premier won't be around here NJ-NY for months. Has anyone had any experience with ClearBra NJ? If not who have you used in the NY NJ area? I don't want to put it on the hood since I find it too noticeable on black. Since most of the damage is done at high speed on the highway does anyone have any experience with the Colgan Carbon Fiber Sports Bra that I could put on and remove only for highway use?

Does anyone know anyone reputable to install a V1 remotely and Passport laser difusers in the area. The guys I used years ago for my SL55 were OK but nothing special and very expensive.

Thanks for any help,
Pablo
Old 05-10-2007, 07:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
E55
www.aides********.
Based in Tuckahoe, NY. They will etch your K1 into your rear view mirror..
They can also do clearbra..
Old 05-10-2007, 09:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Originally Posted by SleeperX
www.aides********.
Based in Tuckahoe, NY. They will etch your K1 into your rear view mirror..
They can also do clearbra..
+1

AI design is excellent. They do really top notch work (not afraid to charge but thats the price you gotta pay). I was very pleased with their workmanship and service and they always have the coolest celebrity rides in their garages as well as some seriously high hp cars (kleeman AMGs, 1000hp skyline gtr, musclecars, etc).

My family usually just gets the radar installed at the dealership. They've been getting the K40 system installed. The dealer does a good job too and they seem to be headache free. All NY dealers should be able to do this.