Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A Prayer For My Friends....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 01:22 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2003 E55
Bad stuff. I'm really sorry to hear that. I hope they recover. I'll pray for them.
Old 05-22-2007, 04:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
is Sick as Fu*k
thanks
Old 05-22-2007, 04:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts
No longer stock '06 E55, A3 3.2 Quattro, LRD4 HSE, R107 280SL
I really hope they recover soon and wish them well - the injuries sound pretty serious though ... 18 years old ... sheesh.

Guys when you going to push your cars make sure you do it in safety and not on busy main roads ... I dont see the point of going fast in situations like this as the risk factor goes up exponentially... for everyone.

Message to self : Drive slower. It might not be you but some other peanut who gets it wrong....
Old 05-22-2007, 05:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by PerisanGodFatha
UPDATE:

the driver doesnt remember all the details because the impact was so strong that it knocked him out. but the police officers said that they were speeding (60mph-90mph) another car maybe tipped the back of the car and it made the car spin out and hit a parked car. the driver is going to be okay. the passenger is David and he is in very intense care. David is in critical condition but stable. he broke his pelvis bone, his neck and he has serve brain damage. Im asking for more of you guys to pray for david, for a full and quick recovery.

David's birthday is on june 1, he will be turning 18.

God Bless, David Panhassi for a full and speedy recovery...
Ohhh man this really is disheartening to read, my prayers go out to them & there familys, I hate to say it but sounds like the passenger could be paralyzed? broken neck, severe brain damage too, Dear God this is truely tragic for such a young man, so sorry to hear this, deff sobering post in regards to my own lead footed past behavior. Was he not wearing a seatbelt?
Old 05-22-2007, 09:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
R35 GT-R, EvoX
Everytime I hear about these young kids in fast cars it keeps reminding me how lucky I am and how stupid speeding really is.

I'm praying for the both of them right now.
Old 05-23-2007, 01:02 AM

2004 E55
I've been there, I crashed my C32 1/5/07, I still can't walk (1 more month). I did 95MPH into some tree's, spent 3 weeks in the hospital. I wish your friend the best of luck, being banged up really sucks, it hurts mentaly just as bad a sphysicaly...
Old 05-23-2007, 04:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is Sick as Fu*k
The driver says the passenger wasnt wearing a seatbelt, thats all they know as far as that goes....the driver is home and is ok now, but the passenger is still sleeping in the hospital...Everyone is just praying for now...thanks everyone
Old 05-23-2007, 04:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

is Sick as Fu*k
Originally Posted by emax
I've been there, I crashed my C32 1/5/07, I still can't walk (1 more month). I did 95MPH into some tree's, spent 3 weeks in the hospital. I wish your friend the best of luck, being banged up really sucks, it hurts mentaly just as bad a sphysicaly...
Thank G0D your ok, I just saw the pictures of your car, Jeezus you got lucky...You guys should check out the pictures of his car after the accident, its CRAZY
Old 05-23-2007, 04:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
The driver says the passenger wasnt wearing a seatbelt, thats all they know as far as that goes....the driver is home and is ok now, but the passenger is still sleeping in the hospital...Everyone is just praying for now...thanks everyone
i hate **** like that, not to be an *******, but i know of 2 people that passed away (from beverly), they were both passengers, and the drivers survived w/ nothing serious. i had a friend who was also a passenger in the back seat and they crashed, all 3 people in the car passed away, thats even more ****ed up

hope your friend fully recovers, it sucks (more than anyone could ever imagine) to loose someone at such a young age, trust me
Old 05-24-2007, 11:58 AM
kip

E55
Wsup Everyone....A friend of mine just bought a brand new CLK550 last week, He was driving today with another friend in his new car on Ventura Blvd in the Valley.... he was speeding lost control at about 90-100mph...aftermath turned the clk550 into a piece of metal, but who cares about the car, My friends our in the hospital right now, the passenger is breathing but has not opened his eyes yet, and is having some type of surgery on his head...the driver is ok (in the hospital) but does not remember what Happend...

If you can take a minute, and just pray for a speedy recovery for my friends, I would be very thankful...
Sounds bad. Hope they will recover fully!
Old 05-24-2007, 01:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
Originally Posted by AMG_55
i hate **** like that, not to be an *******, but i know of 2 people that passed away (from beverly), they were both passengers, and the drivers survived w/ nothing serious. i had a friend who was also a passenger in the back seat and they crashed, all 3 people in the car passed away, thats even more ****ed up

hope your friend fully recovers, it sucks (more than anyone could ever imagine) to loose someone at such a young age, trust me
How about we just don't go down Ventura at 60-90? I never wish anything bad upon ANYONE but a driver doing that should know bad things can easily happen!

What part of the valley was this?

I wish David the best. Sounds like things may work out in the end. No 18 year old should die at that age and no parent should have to lay a child to rest. But we all control our own destiny as well.

PS Vadim - Saw ya on Beverly Glen last night at about 10 pm. You were moving pretty good!
Old 05-24-2007, 03:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

mymbonline
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32
How about we just don't go down Ventura at 60-90? I never wish anything bad upon ANYONE but a driver doing that should know bad things can easily happen!

What part of the valley was this?

I wish David the best. Sounds like things may work out in the end. No 18 year old should die at that age and no parent should have to lay a child to rest. But we all control our own destiny as well.

PS Vadim - Saw ya on Beverly Glen last night at about 10 pm. You were moving pretty good!
i do agree with u, 90 on ventura, during the day is

its a horrible thing to lay your child to rest, ive seen it first hand

i was coming home from pita kitchen, it was empty so i figured, why not

i think i might be going to racing school this summer
we'll see what happens, i wanna join you guys for one of your track days too
Old 05-25-2007, 02:24 PM
Banned

Cobra/E55
Sorry to hear about the incident... I hope your friends get better soon.

-Aaron