Sponsored by:

Need some help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-28-2007, 05:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 Flint Grey E55
Need some help!

I just got another speeding ticket at 85 mph on the I-5 plus a fix it ticket for my tints. I also had a previous speeding ticket, an accident, and a red light ticket. Is it possible for my license to get suspended? My first speeding ticket has been a year now and i took traffic school for it. My red light ticket has been three months. Please any help would be very helpful right now. I am really worried my license is going to get suspended.

Thanks in advance,

Andrew
Old 07-28-2007, 06:50 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2004 SL500R / 2003 BMW M5
I don't think so but check with your insurance company. If you don't get it suspended, which I hope you don't, your next insurance will reflect your violations. It usually goes up quite high with that many points on your record in such a short time....only 85 on I-5? Next time, get your money's worth and get one for 125. My attorney got one for 110 (on I-5) in the valley and hired a lawyer to try to fight it to reduce the fine and maybe reduce the violation to only 1 point against his record. His main concern was to not have the additional points count against his insurance premium. It's probably expensive but will probably be benificial in the long run. Good Luck!
Old 07-28-2007, 09:07 PM

2013 CLS63 2004 S55
I believe you get 4pts in 1yr.

Traffic school removed 1st point. Do trial by declaration, if guilty ask fro trial de novo(2nd chance court trial), if chp shows, ask judge for 12hr traffic school. Invest in a Radar detector and drive safe!
Old 07-28-2007, 10:03 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
You better hope it is 4, cause I thought it was 2. Good luck and chill a bit!!
Old 07-29-2007, 01:21 AM

2005 Flint Grey E55
haha thanks guys for the help and support.

Jangy please pray that it's 4

i had a valentine one but got it stolen, but i guess it's time to invest in another one. Is the valentine one still the best out there?
Old 07-29-2007, 01:25 AM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by AKxSpyO
haha thanks guys for the help and support.

Jangy please pray that it's 4

i had a valentine one but got it stolen, but i guess it's time to invest in another one. Is the valentine one still the best out there?
I'm with you on hoping for 4!!

The V is the best performing, BUT it must be mounted on the windshield. i am looking at some that have remote sensors, but they will not tell you which direction the signal is coming from. The V is the only one that will. Personally, I don't care about direction as much as stealth, so I'll go with that.
Old 07-29-2007, 01:56 AM

2005 Flint Grey E55
Originally Posted by jangy
I'm with you on hoping for 4!!

The V is the best performing, BUT it must be mounted on the windshield. i am looking at some that have remote sensors, but they will not tell you which direction the signal is coming from. The V is the only one that will. Personally, I don't care about direction as much as stealth, so I'll go with that.
Sorry, but remote as in wireless? Correct me if i am wrong, but valentine says that the reason they don't make cordless is because it is not as powerful, as in not as effective, maybe range? If this is not true i'm with you and will go for the remote!! I believe stealth is more important after i got mine stolen
Old 07-29-2007, 02:00 AM

OO7 CLS63///G55TANK ///S80-T6///R1///R6
Originally Posted by NGS_E55
Traffic school removed 1st point. Do trial by declaration, if guilty ask fro trial de novo(2nd chance court trial), if chp shows, ask judge for 12hr traffic school. Invest in a Radar detector and drive safe!

Old 07-29-2007, 12:00 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by AKxSpyO
Sorry, but remote as in wireless? Correct me if i am wrong, but valentine says that the reason they don't make cordless is because it is not as powerful, as in not as effective, maybe range? If this is not true i'm with you and will go for the remote!! I believe stealth is more important after i got mine stolen
Yes as in remote. The thing is that the remote sensors are mounted lower than the windshield, so the V does claim more range. At the same time, there are more sensors on tnhe remotes, so they claim the same. In all honesty, I would say that the V is likely the most sensitive (good and bad), but I'll give a bit of that up for the stealth mode. All I want is a little light placed in the dash. i don't want all that crap hanging around. It makes me feel like I'm a trucker using my CB.