W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

The modding elves have delivered some parts...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-30-2007, 02:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 SL55 AMG
That's a sweet list of mods bro....I'm currently in LA now and I have pretty much all the same parts waiting for me at my shop back in Jersey. All except the rotors and VRP parts. I'm about to order the rotors, stainless brake lines and brake pads. Thinking about the renntech toelinks too.

The list just goes on and on for my SL.....I ordered Iforged daytonas.....

Good luck and please do take some pics for me! I'll post pics as soon as I get back.
Old 08-30-2007, 02:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Originally Posted by Sunny55
That's a sweet list of mods bro....I'm currently in LA now and I have pretty much all the same parts waiting for me at my shop back in Jersey. All except the rotors and VRP parts. I'm about to order the rotors, stainless brake lines and brake pads. Thinking about the renntech toelinks too.

The list just goes on and on for my SL.....I ordered Iforged daytonas.....

Good luck and please do take some pics for me! I'll post pics as soon as I get back.
It's a sickness isn't it? Luckily you have this forum as a sounding board...there are a lot of knowledgeable folks on here who have been there and done that, so their 411 is a good start. Good luck on your SL mods and keep us posted.

Jon