W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63

Brabus has done it Again! 730 HP C class!!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-14-2007 | 12:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Brabus has done it Again! 730 HP C class!!!!

When I first saw this I thought it was a typo, The new C class stuffed with the V12 TT engine, , They call it the Bullit....Hmm I wonder how that would look on my license plate.., just got to add the power though.

Here it is...

http://www.fast-zi-nation.de/

Brabus, that's well
known, has a 730hp bi-turbo charged super
V12 motor to make the luxury cars of Mercedes-Benz the fastest of their class. But, the latest housing of the 6.3liter engine takes us and any one else by surprise: Brabus im-
plant the twelve-cylinder aggregate into the new C-class, the smallest sedan of the house!

And, without any compromises regarding the power! Since the CLS with this engine is called the 'Rocket', the C-class is systematically named 'Bullit'. To avoid any further automo-
tive surprises from the Bottrop-based tuners, we precautio-
nary anticipate a A-class 'Missile' and a Smart Fortwo 'Pro-
jectile' with that S-class motor.

But here comes the section with the performance data: Power: 730hp (537kw), as aforementioned, torque: 1,320 Nm (974 lb-ft). Sprint: in 3.9 to 100, in 10.5 to 200 and 24.5second to 300kph. Those how can wait longer than half a minute will reach a maximum speed of 360 km/h (224 mph).

And who dials the number + 49 / (0) 2041 / 777-0 can order one super C-class, so he convinces the Brabus guys that he is able to pay the price of: 348,000 Euros, just to scare away super sports cars the likes of one Lamborghini Murcielago, as an example, from the Autobahn's left lanes by following
persistently.

www.Brabus .com

< Contents