Sponsored by:

Catch This Guy!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-07-2007, 09:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SL55
Exclamation Catch This Guy!

A guy on the R230 thread posted this pic from An STI thread.

I blew it up, and enhanced it... On the STI thread they think it's a CL it's obvouisly An SL AND AN SLR!!!

This POS kid owns an STI (silver) in Washington State, someone on the STI forums reported his Name as Mike Nguyen. There is a shot with his Licience plate number also.

He claims it was HIS CAR cause he got scared... Now we no there is NO WAY he owns a $300 SLR but decided to downgrade to an STI.

I'm posting this on the SL55, SL Thread and here... If I could get my hands on him... I'd gladly adninister some Street Justice! But lets do it the right way, there have got to be some people here in law enforcement, or have connections to people that are... Let's see if someone can run the plate, and see if the provided name is correct.

They said they did that in Vegas... But it could be a lie also.

Guys... Think of how you would feel if that were YOUR car! Let's help that person(persons) to get some justice...

Thanks,

RoydRage

Last edited by RoydRage; 10-07-2007 at 09:15 AM.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
SL65, E55T, Pending S65
I'm in! Let me know what I can do to help.....

Happy to provide anything I can....
Old 10-07-2007, 09:32 AM
SPONSOR

Received 129 Likes on 92 Posts
C63S
It tells you what kind of jealous POS aholes they are.

The dude in the last picture has to be the biggest poser of them all.
Old 10-07-2007, 09:36 AM

E-550 Coupe 2010 SE
Wtf!
Old 10-07-2007, 10:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
this just happened to my CL
Old 10-07-2007, 10:22 AM

2004 S55 AMG

I was shaking just looking at that...

I would not be able to control myself if that was my ride, and if I caught someone doing that to my car I'd be in jail awaiting trial for murder.

It'd be nice to see someone return the favor,

On their face.

Sorry E55Jay, that just plain sucks man...
Old 10-07-2007, 10:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AMG
in the first pic the guy doesnt look anything like the guy in a second pic!?!
Old 10-07-2007, 10:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
'14 ML BT
Originally Posted by E55JAY
this just happened to my CL
Sorry to hear that Jay.
Any damage beyond the footprint?

You're right BoB, the guy in the first pic looks Asian.
Old 10-07-2007, 10:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E55
Careful. Doesn't look to be the same guy in all of those pics. You can probably get a registered name and address for that tag in about ten minutes. Considering you are a few thousand miles away, I am really not that concerned that you are going to fly out there to administer a beat down, but you don't want to get blamed for causing someone to track this kid down and opening up a can of whoop-*** on him. (If it is the wrong kid.)
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
That guy needs a good *** kicking.
MBWorld Fanatic!

1967 Morris Cooper "S", 1983 911SC, 1997 Toyota Tacoma, 1999 HD FXSTB, 1998 C43
What dirtbags - the sneakers look like a match...
Old 10-07-2007, 11:07 AM

SL55
Originally Posted by enzom
Careful. Doesn't look to be the same guy in all of those pics. You can probably get a registered name and address for that tag in about ten minutes. Considering you are a few thousand miles away, I am really not that concerned that you are going to fly out there to administer a beat down, but you don't want to get blamed for causing someone to track this kid down and opening up a can of whoop-*** on him. (If it is the wrong kid.)

No.. You are right! This is a public forum.

What I would like is... That if we can ID him, that the police would question him... He is stating on the STI forum that He did do it, but it was HIS car so it's ok... He says it's a CL, so... He admitting he did it, and that he doesn't even know what kind of car he stomped on.

The hard thing is going to be ID'ing whose cars they were, and where it happened... Finding him is easy like you say... If the name matches the plates, then he should be questioned, and if someone could Id those cars he would be wanted for vandalizing those vehicles.

Thanks,

RoydRage
Old 10-07-2007, 11:09 AM

2004 S55 AMG
Here's the LINK for the Car Domain page that matches that license plate...

Looks like "DJ Natureal" forgot to blank it out in one of the pictures...

It begins...
Old 10-07-2007, 11:36 AM

2003 E55 AMG
I have a few good friends in law enforcement, i will make a couple calls and see what i can come up with.
Old 10-07-2007, 11:46 AM

2004 S55 AMG
Google rocks...

SEARCH RESULTS for "DJ Natureal".

He's on My Space, plenty of pictures, that's definitely the guy dancing on the SL's hood (no pun intended).

Poser, hoser, douchebag, ricer, e-thug, azzhat, azzclown, the list goes on and on...
Old 10-07-2007, 12:02 PM

SL55
Originally Posted by rahulanand1130
I have a few good friends in law enforcement, i will make a couple calls and see what i can come up with.
That's Awesome... Tyler was on the ball with finding his MySpace Acct...

So it seems that the Plate is Washington state... Probably registered to his Mommy...

And he lives in Las Vegas, NV...

So since he stated the pictures of him on the car were in LV, then that's where the incident occured... Maybe we should call LVPD, and ask if there were any reports of Vandilisation with those cars... We are narrowing it down...

Good work guys!

Royd
Old 10-07-2007, 12:16 PM

2004 S55 AMG
Originally Posted by RoydRage
That's Awesome... Tyler was on the ball with finding his MySpace Acct...

So it seems that the Plate is Washington state... Probably registered to his Mommy...

And he lives in Las Vegas, NV...

So since he stated the pictures of him on the car were in LV, then that's where the incident occured... Maybe we should call LVPD, and ask if there were any reports of Vandilisation with those cars... We are narrowing it down...

Good work guys!

Royd
Actually, poking around the Scooby-Doo forums, where he does post under "DJ Natureal", it does look like he's in Washington state, so the RO (Registered Owner) on the plate should hopefully come back directly to him.

HERE'S a recent post (10/4/07) where he lists his location as Greater Seattle, Washington and he's whining that his POS ricer-mobile broke down and he's begging for help... That post is under the "Spotted in Washington" thread so I think it's a safe bet that's where he's at.

Might have family/friends in Vegas and was visiting, his My Space profile lists Tempe, AZ as home, and probably pulled this nonsense because it was an away game...
Old 10-07-2007, 12:53 PM

SL55
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden
Actually, poking around the Scooby-Doo forums, where he does post under "DJ Natureal", it does look like he's in Washington state, so the RO (Registered Owner) on the plate should hopefully come back directly to him.

HERE'S a recent post (10/4/07) where he lists his location as Greater Seattle, Washington and he's whining that his POS ricer-mobile broke down and he's begging for help... That post is under the "Spotted in Washington" thread so I think it's a safe bet that's where he's at.

Might have family/friends in Vegas and was visiting, his My Space profile lists Tempe, AZ as home, and probably pulled this nonsense because it was an away game...
Tyler...

Thanks very good stuff you've found...

Now we have a location... I was re-reading that thread on the STI forums, and He States a location!

The Fashion Show Mall, in Las Vegas.

That will narrow it down, he's told the truth about everything but the fact that the cars were his... Doubtfull since he doesn't even know what kind of car it is! LOL!

So I think this is where it happened... We just have to find if any incident with these cars where reported there.

I've got the number of the Las Vegas Property Crimes Div... But they are not open till Monday.

Thanks,

RoydRage
Old 10-07-2007, 01:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55

He's wanted on more than just one forum.
Old 10-07-2007, 01:31 PM

2004 S55 AMG
Originally Posted by RoydRage
Tyler...

Thanks very good stuff you've found...

Now we have a location... I was re-reading that thread on the STI forums, and He States a location!

The Fashion Show Mall, in Las Vegas.

That will narrow it down, he's told the truth about everything but the fact that the cars were his... Doubtfull since he doesn't even know what kind of car it is! LOL!

So I think this is where it happened... We just have to find if any incident with these cars where reported there.

I've got the number of the Las Vegas Property Crimes Div... But they are not open till Monday.

Thanks,

RoydRage
RR,

You're on the money. Determining the scene of the crime first, and then the details to go with it. Finding a complainant is critical to charging someone, but like you said if the owner's reported the damage that base will be covered. I cannot imagine how much those hoods co$t, but it can't be cheap and the threshold for malicious property damage to cross over to a FELONY varies from state to state. If everything adds up and it comes out to a felony beef, they'll most likely issue a warrant that will be good for all western states, meaning that it will be entered into the nationwide NCIC, and if he's ever run, he'll get locked up and extradited. If it's not entered for western states and just NV only, if he goes back to NV and gets run, he's hosed.

Looks like he's fuggin' with the wrong bulls...
Old 10-07-2007, 02:02 PM

2004 S55 AMG
Originally Posted by Jrocket

He's wanted on more than just one forum.
That picture is perfect...

Anything else you can add?

The more 411 the better.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:25 PM

2004 S55 AMG
HERE'S the original thread the RR is referencing...

Says he's originally from Cuba, I sure hope he's here legally, or that could add to his troubles, which would be a damn shame...

We can add Washington passenger car registration 249 JNW, he's claiming it and it looks like an late model RX-7 (?). He may/may no longer own it.

It's on the My MB On Line site too HERE.

There's a couple of less than MB friendly comments on the Scooby Doo forum, but the overwhelming consensus is that DJ is a Douche Bag...
Old 10-07-2007, 02:25 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Originally Posted by Tyler Durden

HERE'S a recent post (10/4/07) where he lists his location as Greater Seattle, Washington and he's whining that his POS ricer-mobile broke down and he's begging for help...
I would love to see him broke down on the side of the road,I'd jump on his hood and break his jaw in one stop.
Old 10-07-2007, 02:33 PM

2004 S55 AMG
I would love to see him broke down on the side of the road,I'd jump on his hood and break his jaw in one stop.
Yeah, exactly!

No respect. None at all, and it has nothing to do with what the car is, it's about what it isn't, his. If it was his (like he claims...tool) then it'd be a totally different story, he'd just be plain stupid, and screaming for attention like a spoiled punk.

I'm a new guy and man am I diggin' get into this thread, I'd love to see how this develops and see some e-justice happen in the real world!
Old 10-07-2007, 02:46 PM

SL55
Exclamation Imagine!

Dude!

Could you imagine coming out, and seeing him on your car like that?!?

I mean, I swear... They would not even find pieces of him! The crime scene investigation team would have to look for DNA... I'm not kidding.

But thankfully we are handling this like gentleman (not normally like me, LOL!), and doing this the right way. He might be one sorry **** in the days/weeks to come... Hopefully we can nab him for this.

Best,

RoydRage

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Catch This Guy!