carbon lip and rear valance

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-16-2007, 12:35 AM
DKM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2021 G63, 2021 RS6, 2021 Ducati Panigale SP, 2022 Ford F450
carbon lip and rear valance

I was curious who makes those carbon lip spoilers and the rear valance (under rear bumper) in carbon. The rearend piece I've seen in a couple different versions, I wanted just the simple cover and not the one with the little winglets.

can anyone help a brother out?

dkm
Old 10-16-2007, 01:39 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Originally Posted by DKM
I was curious who makes those carbon lip spoilers and the rear valance (under rear bumper) in carbon. The rearend piece I've seen in a couple different versions, I wanted just the simple cover and not the one with the little winglets.

dkm
Try Eurotek or Eurorev. I was happy with the front spoiler lip, but the rear valence is a bit trickier. It tends to twist and bend during shipping and the fit can be compromised. The attachment is also tricky too. We had to use epoxy and 3 clamps (overnight) to have a good fit.
Old 10-16-2007, 03:03 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 21 Likes on 17 Posts
Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by DKM

dkm
Here is a link to our front lip, they are in stock and ready to ship. There are quite a few members here with it, and i think they are all very happy with the part.

http://www.euroteckmotorsports.com/i...il&product=256
Old 10-16-2007, 12:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 EuroElites E55
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
Here is a link to our front lip, they are in stock and ready to ship. There are quite a few members here with it, and i think they are all very happy with the part.

+1 everyone on this board has this lip and we all love it

if you wait like i am doin they are SUPPOSED to make a rear de-fuser also but we will see.
Old 10-16-2007, 01:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63

+1

Excellent quality!
Old 10-16-2007, 01:53 PM

2003 e55
yea i have one of those too.. very nice quality.. rear diffuser, or you can go with vorsteiner front lip and rear diffuser, its nice too, but expensive as sh@*t
Old 10-16-2007, 03:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63, Grigio Medio E46 M3
euroteck gets my vote!! wish they had a diffuser available...

-Walter
Old 10-16-2007, 03:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19

if you wait like i am doin they are SUPPOSED to make a rear de-fuser also but we will see.

LOL, and we did not lie! It will be coming pretty soon, I know some of you waited long enough, so just wait a bit longer. This diffuser will be the first we have ever done like this, also the first of its kind for this car. It will be a real performance diffuser that is going to be wind tunnel tested to create down force. This is nothing like just is stick on part to cover up the black plastic in the rear of the bumper. This is going to cover a large portion of the bottom of the car and then wrap up to the top where the black plastic currently is. Best of all, it should be priced similar to our front lips, (possibly even less) and the people who have already purchased our front lip will get a special price. We have a few more parts for the E55 and E63 also coming soon.

It should be worth the wait! I am confident everyone will be very impressed.
Old 10-16-2007, 04:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63
LOL, and we did not lie! It will be coming pretty soon, I know some of you waited long enough, so just wait a bit longer. This diffuser will be the first we have ever done like this, also the first of its kind for this car. It will be a real performance diffuser that is going to be wind tunnel tested to create down force. This is nothing like just is stick on part to cover up the black plastic in the rear of the bumper. This is going to cover a large portion of the bottom of the car and then wrap up to the top where the black plastic currently is. Best of all, it should be priced similar to our front lips, (possibly even less) and the people who have already purchased our front lip will get a special price. We have a few more parts for the E55 and E63 also coming soon.

Old 10-16-2007, 05:20 PM

Great to hear neal! Keep up the good work
Old 10-16-2007, 05:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

06 EuroElites E55

ha ha i know you wouldnt lie i was pokin fun at you tryin to get a anwser on when its gonna come out.
like you said we have waited this long we can wait some more.
Old 10-16-2007, 05:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
Neal, who is the test mule for this baby...you know I am always looking to help a Brotha out!!!, lol!, I better see this quick...don't know, the vorsteiner one is looking mighty fine right about now....Hurry up!!! lol!!
Old 10-17-2007, 02:08 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by ROCKETW19
ha ha i know you wouldnt lie i was pokin fun at you tryin to get a anwser on when its gonna come out.
like you said we have waited this long we can wait some more.
hahah i knew that! instead of an ETA you did get some info out of me tho! I always fall for it! LOL.
Old 10-17-2007, 02:09 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by MIG-E55Rocket
Neal, who is the test mule for this baby...you know I am always looking to help a Brotha out!!!, lol!, I better see this quick...don't know, the vorsteiner one is looking mighty fine right about now....Hurry up!!! lol!!
Well, for this type of thing we need a car in person. But we may need you again for something else, if we do you will hear from me.

Last edited by BlackC230Coupe; 10-17-2007 at 02:17 AM.
Old 10-17-2007, 10:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C63, Grigio Medio E46 M3
Cant wait for this to be released.. so excited!!
Old 10-17-2007, 05:46 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Fast Cars!
Originally Posted by obsidian05e55
Cant wait for this to be released.. so excited!!
I am actually really excited about this part also. It may make me buy an E55 just to have it on my car! lol
Old 10-17-2007, 07:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55K
This is intresting...

May be you can make Brabus Style CF grill for our car as well ??? Like CLS Rocket has...It would look nice...I would definately buy that one...along with rear diffusor...