Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-13-2008, 04:05 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by E55BKS
I love all these keyboard warriors, flexing there muscle with the tips of there fingers. How self gratifying it must be the talk sh** to someone on a message board. Must of these guys would sh** on themselves if they met anyone face to face. You keyboard warriors kill me. Mind your own business!

Good luck Russ, I hope you find a buyer soon!

And you don't see the irony in that your post is a perfect example of exactly what you're complaining about?

lol
Old 02-13-2008, 04:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I'll say this to those of you you came in and started crashing my thread right from go. "You guys know who you are." Guys for your information. Winning an argument on the internet is like winning the special olympics. You can win it, but your still a retard.
Old 02-13-2008, 05:03 PM

I love all these keyboard warriors, flexing there muscle with the tips of there fingers. How self gratifying it must be the talk sh** to someone on a message board. Must of these guys would sh** on themselves if they met anyone face to face. You keyboard warriors kill me. Mind your own business!

Good luck Russ, I hope you find a buyer soon!

Thanks Man. It's funny how these guys came in bashing and then I defended myself. Now somehow I have a bad attitude because I pointed out that they keep pushing information on my thread I don't agree with. I disagree about my car's selling value, then they put on more crap they come up with. There the fire and I'm the water. You know who win's in the end right?
Old 02-14-2008, 08:08 AM

A slow Tahoe!
Originally Posted by CWW
And you don't see the irony in that your post is a perfect example of exactly what you're complaining about?

lol
Call it irony to make yourself feel like your not the only one bashing people, point the finger at someone else when your wrong, do what every you have to do to make yourself feel better. If you feel my comments are bashing you then stop bashing others. BTW - I never bashed anyone in particular, I simply made a public announcement. If you fall in that catagory, I apologize.
Old 02-14-2008, 09:17 AM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Call it irony to make yourself feel like your not the only one bashing people, point the finger at someone else when your wrong, do what every you have to do to make yourself feel better. If you feel my comments are bashing you then stop bashing others. BTW - I never bashed anyone in particular, I simply made a public announcement. If you fall in that catagory, I apologize.
It's irony regardless of what we decide to call it...

You went off on a mini tirade about the same kind of snarky attitude you displayed in your own post... I mean come on...I can't believe you're even guna argue this one...there's definitely some humor value there.

And I can't figure out what you're upset about in the first place. In case you hadn't noticed, Russ asked both in this thread and in another one for input on the value of his car. He may not have liked it, but he got exactly what he asked for.

If he really wanted everyone to line up and blow smoke up his azzz about how his '03 with 52k miles on it is worth $100k, then he should've said so, and then myself and everyone woulda just avoided it. I tried my best to give him honest input, which I backed up with comparables and book values, and certainly wasn't 'bashing' anybody. Not even you.

My only real objection here is to the bajillion "For Sale" threads floating around lately... It gets pretty annoying, especially when most of them aren't titled "For Sale", so you have to waste time reading through them before you realize some schmo is just trying to sell a carbon fibre wheel for a 200% markup, or a set of used rims, or whatever...
Old 02-14-2008, 02:46 PM

Originally Posted by CWW
It's irony regardless of what we decide to call it...

You went off on a mini tirade about the same kind of snarky attitude you displayed in your own post... I mean come on...I can't believe you're even guna argue this one...there's definitely some humor value there.

And I can't figure out what you're upset about in the first place. In case you hadn't noticed, Russ asked both in this thread and in another one for input on the value of his car. He may not have liked it, but he got exactly what he asked for.

If he really wanted everyone to line up and blow smoke up his azzz about how his '03 with 52k miles on it is worth $100k, then he should've said so, and then myself and everyone woulda just avoided it. I tried my best to give him honest input, which I backed up with comparables and book values, and certainly wasn't 'bashing' anybody. Not even you.

My only real objection here is to the bajillion "For Sale" threads floating around lately... It gets pretty annoying, especially when most of them aren't titled "For Sale", so you have to waste time reading through them before you realize some schmo is just trying to sell a carbon fibre wheel for a 200% markup, or a set of used rims, or whatever...
You are correct I did ask for the input, I'll give you that. Other than that though, I cannot give you much credit at all.
Old 02-22-2008, 12:47 AM

Hey Guys, I'm sure you'll all be glad to here I sold the car today. Now you want have to see the thread poping up anymore. Thanks to all who posted on the thread. I want to say to all I have no Ill will towards anyone and want to say thank you for all the input everyone gave. FYI the car went for $35,500.

Russ
Old 02-22-2008, 01:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
AMG E55, Stage 1, Strait Pipe from Primary Cats
Originally Posted by russcan
Hey Guys, I'm sure you'll all be glad to here I sold the car today. Now you want have to see the thread poping up anymore. Thanks to all who posted on the thread. I want to say to all I have no Ill will towards anyone and want to say thank you for all the input everyone gave. FYI the car went for $35,500.

Russ
Congrats, that is a fair price.
Old 02-22-2008, 02:03 AM

Originally Posted by Vader55
Congrats, that is a fair price.

Thanks. I thougt so too. I was glad to get that based on the value input from others around here.