Sponsored by:

**SL55 Dynos**

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-02-2007, 07:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 SL55 AMG
Originally Posted by MIG-E55Rocket
I am going to admit we all have the same problem, Me, Sleeper X and Sunny, and we all have in common one thing...Kleeman Downpipes. it looks like the flange is too thin so if not tighten properly it will let air out, you loose backpressure. Not good.
Yea, I heard it on your car. Some air is coming out. Definitely gotta tighten it properly! Mine didn't sound like yours , but I think I should go get it tightened again and make sure there is no air coming out.

I think that may be why i'm losing some torque. I'll get it checked out early next week.

Thanks Mig!
Old 11-03-2007, 01:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Car Whore
Originally Posted by Sunny55
Just in case anyone asks for a video, I have a few. I just uploaded one up on youtube. I was in a rush and forgot to bring my camera to record the DynoJet runs. I have the Mustang runs recorded. I uploaded the best one. Wait until 20 seconds or so, then the SL starts screaming.....I love it....

Here you go:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ADMvd6u6RGk
can you post the high quality version of this video some where for download? i really love it at 22 seconds and i want better quality to hear its true beauty