Damage to Car- Destroyed oil pan

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2007 | 09:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by FASN8N
No use in being an a$$hole

If your car looked like it was scraping the ground, I could understand.

I know you are pissed about your car being messed up, but cut the rest of us some slack, we are on your side here.
No need for calling names Idiot!! I could really be an A$$hole if you want me too....you can't contradict the person who drives the car on a daily basis and went through the accident. I will not tolerate it.

Last edited by V12Godspeed; 11-14-2007 at 09:07 AM.
Old 11-14-2007 | 09:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by E55 RUSS
M5/M6 where on your tale trying to catch up You got too excited...it happens...at least you was in front, not behind...it would of been worst if it be opposite way...

Hope everything will be OK...
Ooh yeah, I'd say a few car lanes, lol! . Happens to the best of us.
Old 11-14-2007 | 09:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

No longer stock '06 E55, A3 3.2 Quattro, LRD4 HSE, R107 280SL

Old 11-14-2007 | 09:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CTSV/6sp Grocery Getter
Originally Posted by MIG-E55Rocket
No need for calling names Idiot!! I could really be an A$$hole if you want me too....you can't contradict the person who drives the car on a daily basis and went through the accident. I will not tolerate it.
Clearly you can't read. I didn't call you any names, I said that you didn't have to ACT like an A$$HOLE. In my prior post I simply said that your car did not "look that low" and wondered how you busted the oil pan?

How am I contradicting your driving the car on a daily basis?

What will you not tolerate?
Old 11-14-2007 | 09:50 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by FASN8N
Clearly you can't read. I didn't call you any names, I said that you didn't have to ACT like an A$$HOLE. In my prior post I simply said that your car did not "look that low" and wondered how you busted the oil pan?

How am I contradicting your driving the car on a daily basis?

What will you not tolerate?
What ever dude. You are a lost case. I have bigger problems than to go back and forth discussing the height of my car with some one who does not even have an AMG. Case closed Doc!
Old 11-14-2007 | 03:12 PM

2005 SL55 AMG
Jody's car may not "look" low from his sig, but trust me, its LOWWWWW, i've seen it. I've even felt the bottom of his CF lip...def lots of scratches underneath. He has 18s, so he has lots of rubber, so it may not seem that low.

Jody,

Good luck bro. I hope you get everything resolved soon. And you should have invited me to that run!!!!!!
Old 11-14-2007 | 03:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by Sunny55
Jody's car may not "look" low from his sig, but trust me, its LOWWWWW, i've seen it. I've even felt the bottom of his CF lip...def lots of scratches underneath. He has 18s, so he has lots of rubber, so it may not seem that low.

Jody,

Good luck bro. I hope you get everything resolved soon. And you should have invited me to that run!!!!!!
Thanks sunny, it was a last minute thing, Will (NYC SRT8) invited me the night before, I couldnt resist...lol! Next time you will be invited for sure.
Old 11-14-2007 | 04:30 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
jody,

I have run with a couple of those cars in the past, AJ, Jidex, avery.....how does your car stand up against them?
Old 11-14-2007 | 05:04 PM

Dad - CL550, Me C350, Sista B8 A4
that video is boat full of....

sexy beastly motors!
Old 11-14-2007 | 05:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by E55JAY
jody,

I have run with a couple of those cars in the past, AJ, Jidex, avery.....how does your car stand up against them?
Well I think you should really ask them...LOL! I don't really like braggin' about these things..

all I could say is they were very smart and tactical in approaching me in the front, their cars are very fast regardless. I noticed many would try to run with me in the curves where the M5 will shine, I was able to hang with them but as soon as the straight lines would come not many would be next to me, but it was all in good fun.

Maybe Will Srt_8 And God Dav AMG will chime in since they might have observed differently.

When I had to pull over I looked back and had many chasing me,
Next time hopefully Jidex and Avery will make it and we will put it to the test...
Old 11-14-2007 | 06:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2003 Cl 500
wow, sorry to hear that J, hope it all gets taken care of simply.

can he send the bill to that county? someone told me that if u bend a rim on the streets, u can charge the city you were in for teh repairs, true?

ALi
Old 11-14-2007 | 07:02 PM

E 211
Thumbs up

It was fun all those M car chasing the Rocket. They were like BLOOD HOUND on the trail. It was something to see AMG Rocket m5 m6 SRT amg and 5 or 6 more M cars. Ya and the bridge it was in front. It's all on the video but
Old 11-15-2007 | 10:33 AM

2006 E55 Wagon (RIP), 2019 E63S Wagon (Sold) 2023 AMG GT634S
Are you all serious? send the bill to the county?

Just how fast were you going? In a car that is VERY LOW according to the owner? Just how in hades is it anyone else's responsibility but the drivers for driving too fast for the road? It doens't appear to be a road defect if the road is travelled at the posted speed limit. (or in a stock ride height car.....)

Besides being pretty irresponsible to run like this one the highways / public roads, the fact that some of you actually think it's the county's fault is absolutely amazing. So much for "personal responsibility".

You play, you pay. Pretty simple.

Or -here's a novel idea - take it to the track where the pavement is designed for cars that sit 2-3" off the ground and everyone there knows the rules.
Old 11-15-2007 | 01:32 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by Uber Wagon

Just how fast were you going? In a car that is VERY LOW according to the owner? Just how in hades is it anyone else's responsibility but the drivers for driving too fast for the road? It doens't appear to be a road defect if the road is travelled at the posted speed limit. (or in a stock ride height car.....)

Besides being pretty irresponsible to run like this one the highways / public roads, the fact that some of you actually think it's the county's fault is absolutely amazing. So much for "personal responsibility".

Or -here's a novel idea - take it to the track where the pavement is designed for cars that sit 2-3" off the ground and everyone there knows the rules.
Let me guess you must be the treasurer for the state....Right!

No one is taking no bill to no county. Even if I was going at any posted speeds the whole was so deep car went airborn. Let's just kill it at this, don't need another contradiction.
Old 11-15-2007 | 06:03 PM

SL55
Let me guess you must be the treasurer for the state....Right!

No one is taking no bill to no county. Even if I was going at any posted speeds the whole was so deep car went airborn. Let's just kill it at this, don't need another contradiction.
Rocket...

What's up with your car Son!

I was Soooo sorry to hear this happened to you... And to think I was almost going to be riding with you guys... I just got the message a little late. I'm surprised I didn't hear you guys going up the PIP.

I was discussing with Adam what I thought might be the problem... I hope it's minor... Please let us know ASAP...

Everyone is pulling for you!

Best Always,

Royd
Old 11-15-2007 | 08:17 PM

E 211
Originally Posted by Uber Wagon

Soccer dad stick to hauling Kids stay out of stuff that has nothing to do with you. He is not asking you or your town to pay for it. This is a Mercedes forum you talk about cars.
Old 11-15-2007 | 09:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Whats the update on the car?
Old 11-16-2007 | 12:10 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Wow, thank you guys for the support, Royd didnt you hear the humming sound, lol!

As of now she is just siting at dealer waiting...lol!, All I could do is wait.
As soon as there is light I will let you guys know.
Thanks!
Old 11-16-2007 | 12:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55
Wow, thank you guys for the support, Royd didnt you hear the humming sound, lol!

Thanks!
Hopefully my predictions are correct and its just the oil cooler under the SC heat exchanger.
Old 11-16-2007 | 04:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp

Thanks!
Man and I know u were saying "I should have been at church Sunday morning"!!!
Old 11-16-2007 | 09:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by ProjectC55
Man and I know u were saying "I should have been at church Sunday morning"!!!
You got that right, my wife told me a million times..."stay home and come with me to church" , this is the last time I miss a sunday, sometimes we just need our ears pulled, lol!!!
Old 11-16-2007 | 09:28 AM
Out Of Control!

Sorry to hear what happened bro. Hope you get it fixed asap.

One of the best parts after watching that video was when you pulled over and the rest of the M5 guys also pulled over. That's what you call being a team! Not to mention the sound on those cars.
Old 11-16-2007 | 10:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2005 E55
Originally Posted by JamE55
Sorry to hear what happened bro. Hope you get it fixed asap.

One of the best parts after watching that video was when you pulled over and the rest of the M5 guys also pulled over. That's what you call being a team! Not to mention the sound on those cars.
I ran with those guys once last year (and some of them are coming to the Atco rental). They really are genuine car guys and good people. I am not in the least bit surprised that they pulled over. I would have expected it with them.
Old 11-16-2007 | 11:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

R35 GT-R, EvoX
Just saw this post...

Wow, thats horrible man. A similiar thing happened to me last year when I raced a Gallardo and an E55. Jumped a bridge and bottomed out, wound up messing up my exhaust somehow.

I hope you get your car back on the streets asap. And yes, should've been in Church Jody!

Good luck man...and FASN8N...trust me, his car is gangsta low lol.

Peace
Old 11-16-2007 | 11:40 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Your worst nightmare...
Originally Posted by enzom
I ran with those guys once last year (and some of them are coming to the Atco rental). They really are genuine car guys and good people. I am not in the least bit surprised that they pulled over. I would have expected it with them.
One of them actually offered to stay there while help arrived, I told him to just go it was not necessary. I give thanks to Garret (Go Dav AMG) he hanged with me until I took car to Dealer and then took me home as well. Thanks Garret!!'

Bobby what's up man...how are those eyes coming up, Hope you could see now. lol! It could have been worst, that is all I keep telling myself.

By the way there was a white CLS55 that came out of no where while we were at our wild goose chase, this guys took a turn at like 140 along with like 2 other M5's, man i could have sweared he was not going to make it. If you are on this forum dude, you've got one crazy car and *****, lol!!!