Sponsored by:

LETMOTORSPORTS is NOW A SPONSOR!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2007, 05:12 PM
SPONSOR

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
LETMOTORSPORTS is NOW A SPONSOR!

Welcome to LETMotorsports! We are very excited about becoming a forum sponsor, as we are in the process of creating several new products that are available on the market for the C32 and E55!

This is an adventure that many of you have had the privilege of being a part of recently. You have seen the passion that we have for making the C32 one of the most feared cars on the road. We will continue in this endeavor, even as we offer products for other vehicles.

Our philosophy is simple: “We want to provide excellent products and superior customer service at affordable prices!” That’s it, plain and simple.

Here is a little about Owner/Entrepreneur, Erick Gunter. “I have always had a passion for cars. My dad gave me a good basis for most of what I know, dragging me out in the garage every Saturday to work on the car, modify it, maintain it; he taught me a lot and I am grateful for his experience. The rest came from my experimenting with every vehicle I have every owned…it seems like I just could not leave anything alone. I created a new engine management system for the Mazdaspeed Protégé along with fabricating my own front mount intercooler system. I fabricated a supercharger for a Saleen Explorer from scratch and built a water/methanol injection kit in lieu of an intercooler. And most of you know the extensive work that I have put into the C32 AMG. If not, then check out our website, most of the products I had some hand in its creation. Those are just a few examples of the many along the way.”

So, now that you know a little about me, I think it might be time to save you guys some money! You will see several threads appearing with group buy info!

Again, we are very excited to be a part of this community, please let us know how we can help!

Thanks,
Erick Gunter
President
Leading Edge Technologies
www.letmotorsports.com
281-787-9691
Old 11-14-2007, 08:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55
Show some love for the 55k!
ie, pully, header, heat exchanger.

Old 11-14-2007, 09:20 PM
SPONSOR

Originally Posted by phatmitzu
Show some love for the 55k!
ie, pully, header, heat exchanger.

We already have Pulleys and Tuning available! They will be up on the website shortly...

once i track down an E55 here in Houston, then we will have a heat exchanger, Intercooler Reservoir, upgraded I/C pump and a set of headers coming out for the E55...We will have the cooling upgrades available before the end of the year, just in time for Christmas!
Old 11-14-2007, 09:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55
Originally Posted by 1FASTC32
We already have Pulleys and Tuning available! They will be up on the website shortly...

once i track down an E55 here in Houston, then we will have a heat exchanger, Intercooler Reservoir, upgraded I/C pump and a set of headers coming out for the E55...We will have the cooling upgrades available before the end of the year, just in time for Christmas!
does donor car get to keep proto types?
Old 11-14-2007, 09:26 PM
SPONSOR

Originally Posted by tommy25000
does donor car get to keep proto types?

YES! the donor car will get the production parts at cost and free labor!