*** VRP is Expanding ***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 07:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 6 Posts
2015 AMG C63 S
A Public Co.?

Is there an IPO in the future for you guys? Sounds like there would be enough demand in the major markets. Perhaps add upscale repair/service facilities. Definitely better than rolling our rides into the stealership.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:35 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly
Wow!!! And to think that it all started from a guy who posted an innocent thread looking to give his friends a few inexpensive HPs.

Ok... As a suggestion from Rock, I decided to start a new thread to discuss this.

The idea is to create a 100% pure carbon fiber airbox with a similar design to the Renntech box that is sold for $3,800. Renntech claims that their box adds 15 - 20hp.

In all seriousness, I give you all the credit in the world. I'm very happy to see this all coming together and I wish you the best of luck. Just remember the little guys (see above) when the VRUS name is uttered in the same breath as Brabus, Kleemann and Renntech.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:47 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 E55
just wanted to drop in and say hi to the E55 family, i've heard alot about you guy from VRUS... not a day goes by without him mentioning the names JAKPRO, JANGY, E55 RUSS, HAVOC, FINNY, MIG E55, Jrocket...

if i have left out any regular members of the family, please forgive me as i am still trying to remember everyones names...

i would like to personally welcome Sunil and Vadim to the VRP team, together as a team VRP will bring you more driving enjoyment for you AMG owners

Last edited by Mike @ VRP; 01-13-2008 at 09:04 PM.
Old 01-13-2008, 08:52 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
06 SL65 / 97 993tt /11 Suburban/ 2012 GTR (AMG è la mia Famiglia la Bestia è la mia protezione)
Originally Posted by Mike @ VRP
just wanted to drop in and say hi to the E55 family, i've heard alot about you guy from VRUS... not a day goes by without him mentioning the names JAKPRO, JANGY, E55 RUSS, HAVOC, FINNY, MIG E55, Jrocket...

if i have left out any regular members of the family, please forgive me as i am still trying to remember everyones names...

i would like to personally welcome Sunil and Vadim to the VRP team, together as a team VRP will bring you more driving enjoyment for you AMG owners
Welcome Mike and much success to you and the VRP team!
Old 01-13-2008, 08:53 PM

W209 55
you guys are awesome!
Old 01-13-2008, 09:10 PM

2003 E55
Originally Posted by AMGfan
thank you for the welcome AMGfan, i have seen your car many times, your engine bay is my favorite pic out of all the AMG engine pics i have seen

i hope you are enjoying your VRP products

P.S. - i think i had a minor brain fart... i have also forgotten some names to my list in my previous post... such as PTE, ROCK and Rflow ... my bad
Old 01-13-2008, 09:21 PM
Administrator

Received 512 Likes on 111 Posts
Drives Slowly

P.S. - i think i had a minor brain fart... i have also forgotten some names to my list in my previous post... such as PTE, ROCK and Rflow ... my bad
I know the fastest E55- RFlow would not be offended by the omission but PTE on the other hand, likes to open up a can of woop-*** every now and then.
Old 01-13-2008, 09:46 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
2005 E55 AMG - - 2005 SL55 AMG - - - - - - 2006 SLK55 AMG - - - - - - 2013 Ducati Diavel AMG -
Welcome Mike and added success to you in the future with VRP!
Old 01-13-2008, 10:10 PM

2004 E55 AMG and 2003 C320 4Matic Miss my 993 Turbo above!!
great news

Congratulations again you guys. I have heard nothing but great praise about Sunil..........

Now, find a shop you can team up with in the northeast for all us NEWENGLANDERS......Custom DYNO tunes is what we need........

Victor, I will hold off on my mods until we see how close you get to New England. Houston is closer than Costa Mesa.....LOL....
We are still in the middle of winter here so no big hurry.....

This is great news........

Best of luck.....

Roland
Old 01-13-2008, 11:04 PM

2003 E55
Roland, i promise i will keep on top of vic about looking for a closer location for you NEWENGLANDERS

Havoc : thank you so much, please don't hesitate to PM me if you require any assistance

Rock : i'll be keeping a close eye on the 2 of them

I'm sure I speak for Vadim, Sunil, Vic and myself, when i say thank you for the support that the MBworld community has given us.
Old 01-14-2008, 10:54 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
01 CLK 430
Originally Posted by bfnnrgn
Dallas never gets any love.
That's because Houston ROCKS!!!! And not just because it's my hometown either....
Old 01-15-2008, 01:06 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
Thanks Isaac!!

Originally Posted by e55 baller
Victor and Vadim,

Its great to see the 'best of the best' together in business for the AMG community! Good luck with the venture!
It's not that far from Houston is it? I am sure Sunil can take good care of you.

Originally Posted by bfnnrgn
Dallas never gets any love.
Once I get some cores started for the heads, I'll have them on the shelf.. I've got 2 sets of cores.. i just need to get them ported and then we'll be ready to go!

Originally Posted by E55 RUSS
Yes... I am are ready...Time to ship VP600 kits here and VP 750 kit here

E-mail sent...
You are too kind! We are going to do our best to make sure that the foundations and beliefs that the company was built on stay intact and are carried forward as it expands and grows.

I still have that original PM you sent from Sept. 2006.. Remember the one I am talking about? It is something I go back and read every once in a while and was a good source of motivation...

I will never forget the people that helped get us to where we are.

Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
Vic is TAKING OVER!!! Phenomenal, this is really going to bring the industry standard of quality and service way up. Good job man, I can't be more proud to have seen your business grow from idea to powerhouse.
Thanks bud!

Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
+1
Hey Rob!! Thanks buddy! We are going to try our best and just keep doing what we have been doing.. I guess we will see what happens to the "landscape" as we move forward.

When that C63 shows up, we'll have the goodies for you!!

Originally Posted by L8Apex
AWESOME news! Congrats and best of luck. Move aside Renntech, VRP will dominate the US (international? ) market. Can't wait to get back into a MB (C63 )
If it ever comes to that, I'll make sure you guys can get in on it!

Originally Posted by sack5000
Is there an IPO in the future for you guys? Sounds like there would be enough demand in the major markets. Perhaps add upscale repair/service facilities. Definitely better than rolling our rides into the stealership.
How could I ever forget my buddy Dave! Thanks for all the endless support. If IPO shares ever do see the light of day, I'll send some over via Fedex with your name on them!!

I could never forget any of you, no matter what happens to VRP!

Originally Posted by Rock
Wow!!! And to think that it all started from a guy who posted an innocent thread looking to give his friends a few inexpensive HPs.

In all seriousness, I give you all the credit in the world. I'm very happy to see this all coming together and I wish you the best of luck. Just remember the little guys (see above) when the VRUS name is uttered in the same breath as Brabus, Kleemann and Renntech.
Thanks Jon!!

Originally Posted by AMGfan
Thanks for making that your first post! And welcome to the MBWorld family!

Originally Posted by discoduck
you guys are awesome!
No worries Roland.. Whenever you are ready, we are here for you!

Originally Posted by higginsbeach
Congratulations again you guys. I have heard nothing but great praise about Sunil..........

Now, find a shop you can team up with in the northeast for all us NEWENGLANDERS......Custom DYNO tunes is what we need........

Victor, I will hold off on my mods until we see how close you get to New England. Houston is closer than Costa Mesa.....LOL....
We are still in the middle of winter here so no big hurry.....

This is great news........

Best of luck.....

Roland
Old 01-15-2008, 02:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55K
Victor...Did I understand you right... You are going to make Race HEADs for the scracth, seperately, not based on our stock heads..so that we wont have to port ours ???

I was taking about that I need to receive those goods that I ordered before new year remember ???
Old 01-15-2008, 03:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS 55 AMG
awesome and crazy stuff man, good luck!
Old 01-15-2008, 08:44 PM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
No.. I am going to have a set of stock heads ported and ready to go, so when someone wants to order Stage 2 or Stage 3 they will be on the shelf waiting.. customer just ships their heads, we re/re the valvetrain and ship them back fully assembled.

Saves 1 week of waiting for the porting to happen.

Victor...Did I understand you right... You are going to make Race HEADs for the scracth, seperately, not based on our stock heads..so that we wont have to port ours ???

I was taking about that I need to receive those goods that I ordered before new year remember ???
Old 01-18-2008, 11:32 AM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
Well.. looks like our home in Houston is coming along.. We've made our "mark" on the floors so to speak.. lol..

Old 01-18-2008, 11:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55K
Originally Posted by vrus
No.. I am going to have a set of stock heads ported and ready to go, so when someone wants to order Stage 2 or Stage 3 they will be on the shelf waiting.. customer just ships their heads, we re/re the valvetrain and ship them back fully assembled.

Saves 1 week of waiting for the porting to happen.
OK thanks...I need to ship them soon then...but I wanna see the DYNOS 1st...

Whats happaning with you car ???
Old 01-18-2008, 11:35 AM

2003 E55
that is coming along really nice
Old 01-18-2008, 11:43 AM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
Mike.. If you are talking about the dynos for cams, THEY MAKE POWER. I guarantee it. I already posted dyno that RFlow did.. And Sunil did a dyno on BMS' car.

I dont know what is going on with Rocket's car, but I suspect its airflow related on the dyno. Either that, or the ECU file for Evotech just needs to be tweaked..

I received a copy of the dyno via fax but it is black and white and hard to read... Maybe Adam could scan and post a colour version.. The dyno looks ok other than being lean below 4,500RPM.

If you are unsure about the cams, dont worry about it.. I'll keep them as I need a set for another car. Your cams are on the way to California.. if you dont want me to ship them, please let me know because I can use them somewhere else.

My car is a work in progress.. I am finalizing 5.7L and complete engine build.

OK thanks...I need to ship them soon then...but I wanna see the DYNOS 1st...

Whats happaning with you car ???
Old 01-18-2008, 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 11 Likes on 11 Posts
E-ZGO 53hp., 1999 E 430 sport, 2004 E 55, 2008 Tahoe LTZ on 24"s
Originally Posted by sunil @ motorwerks
Thanks all for the kind words It's great working with the VRP team. I will post more details on the grand opening party as it gets near. The address for the shop in Houston is

5704 Southwest Freeway
Houston, TX 77057
(832) 419-8084
Intersection of I-610 and Hwy 59

As for dallas customers, let me know what you need and we can arrange for pickup and delivery of the car.
Congratulations, sunil and team VRP
Talk about a dream team,

Wake up call for RT, E, K
Old 01-18-2008, 11:57 AM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
Thanks bud! Our plan for world domination has been set into motion... j/k

Originally Posted by Yacht Master
Congratulations, sunil and team VRP
Talk about a dream team,

Wake up call for RT, E, K
Old 01-18-2008, 02:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55K
Vic...I was talking about HEADS my friend I cant wait to receive this Cams but if head offer decent power I wanna do them as well while its winter here, didnt I tell this in my e-mail

I need TOP MOUNT IC, HEADS and CAMS before SPRING TIME...this is my plan so FAR !!!

Mike.. If you are talking about the dynos for cams, THEY MAKE POWER. I guarantee it. I already posted dyno that RFlow did.. And Sunil did a dyno on BMS' car.

I dont know what is going on with Rocket's car, but I suspect its airflow related on the dyno. Either that, or the ECU file for Evotech just needs to be tweaked..

I received a copy of the dyno via fax but it is black and white and hard to read... Maybe Adam could scan and post a colour version.. The dyno looks ok other than being lean below 4,500RPM.

If you are unsure about the cams, dont worry about it.. I'll keep them as I need a set for another car. Your cams are on the way to California.. if you dont want me to ship them, please let me know because I can use them somewhere else.

My car is a work in progress.. I am finalizing 5.7L and complete engine build.
Old 01-18-2008, 02:29 PM
Banned

2003 E55 AMG
LOL.. ok.. now it makes sense...

Sorry... I'll send info via email.

Vic...I was talking about HEADS my friend I cant wait to receive this Cams but if head offer decent power I wanna do them as well while its winter here, didnt I tell this in my e-mail

I need TOP MOUNT IC, HEADS and CAMS before SPRING TIME...this is my plan so FAR !!!
Old 01-18-2008, 02:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E55K
LOL.. ok.. now it makes sense...

Sorry... I'll send info via email.

Yes no probs...We need to re-present VRP strongly here...Cant afford loosing to Kleemann or Evotech...Loose here = no clients = no future

Evotech car is already in Germany getting somework done including SLR Cooler...they all wanna beat ME badly...

As soon as our partners open their new shop...I will post the pics where all VRP CIS cars will be done...
Old 01-31-2008, 06:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL65
Just thought I would let everyone know after visiting Sunil's shop earlier this week what a great experience I had working with him. His shop, though still under construction is very very nice, I can't wait to see what it looks like finished up. He took great care of me during my visit and was very accomodating. He even let me watch him work and ask him stupid questions as he went along among other things.

If you're in the TX area and need some work done, Motorwerks is THE place to go. The drive was a bit long but well worth the customer service I received.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: *** VRP is Expanding ***