W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Dumped the CL65 and picked this 997TT up (pics)

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-24-2008, 11:06 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
MB
Congrats Vic!

As one of the first 997TT owners in the US I have to say this is one awesome machine. The turbo lag issue is nominal compared to earlier versions. Like all 911s though this one has to be treated with respect at the handling limit. A pure blast on the road and track. Great set-up- enjoy!
Old 01-24-2008, 11:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 MB E55 AMG, 2006 Audi A6 4.2, 2008 WRX STI
Originally Posted by SleeperX
Vic,
Congrats on the new ride. Its a beauty.

Joon,
Be patient and diligent about your search. Prices are falling like craters since the cabs and GT2s are coming out. Furthermore the economy is in the tanker so prices are coming down. My car should be finished being buit by early spring. It would be nice to get the band back together. We could roll down to Waterfest in 2008 and park on the inside this time.
That would be awesome! anywayz. i decided to come back to Midwest for school at the last minute. but, i would still have my cars in Jersey...so, i would definately make a trip out there for Waterfest or any events.... just let me know before 3 weeks in advance....lol take care and keep in touch.

p.s: Good luck with ur new ride (cant wait till i see that thing). i could just tell what u r doing to her....lol