Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-17-2008, 12:04 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 6 Posts
SL600
Originally Posted by joshd
ha, ok sorry didn't remember who that was since the thread is gone. Sorry about that, all the suspense has my conspiracy meter pegged!
No prob.

I was one of the first people to post in that thread, before the OP started trying to fake his E350 off as an E63, and I was just trying to answer his question about whether people recommended power chips.

He's in CA and so is powerchips IIRC. I'm in FL. Never seen or knew the guy before that thread, and I have no connection to them or any other tuner. I'm not in the car business in any way shape or form, except for being a longtime mercedes owner/fan. I'm just a student here.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
06 e55 wagon
yeah sorry about that, I thought it might have been someone with 2 posts chiming in suddenly. I was reading that thread from an internet terminal at the airport in Antigua waiting for my 4 hour delayed flight home, so I wasn't exactly in my right mind. I only had 30 minutes on the stupid card I had to buy, but I still needed a quick forum fix
Originally Posted by CWW
No prob.

I was one of the first people to post in that thread, before the OP started trying to fake his E350 off as an E63, and I was just trying to answer his question about whether people recommended power chips.

He's in CA and so is powerchips IIRC. I'm in FL. Never seen or knew the guy before that thread, and I have no connection to them or any other tuner. I'm not in the car business in any way shape or form, except for being a longtime mercedes owner/fan. I'm just a student here.
Old 02-17-2008, 12:38 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL600
Originally Posted by joshd
yeah sorry about that, I thought it might have been someone with 2 posts chiming in suddenly. I was reading that thread from an internet terminal at the airport in Antigua waiting for my 4 hour delayed flight home, so I wasn't exactly in my right mind. I only had 30 minutes on the stupid card I had to buy, but I still needed a quick forum fix
Feel your pain on getting stuck at those eastern caribbean airports. They can be really third-world, and I've had to pay $20 for 20 minutes of internet time at those kiosks as well. They don't seem to have heard of wifi. It's the funniest thing, too...when you look around they are all using cell phones that we had over here literally 10+ years ago and they are convinced that they're really high-tech.

Aruba just got jetways a couple years ago...the time before the last time I went, you still had to slog it across the tarmac and go up some rickety air stairs. It can be funny.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:41 PM

1989 Toyota Tercel Coupé
Originally Posted by Cylinder Head
I really missed out on that thread, we did go to town on his dumb a$$ though. He just wouldn't answer any questions when he knew he was pinched. I called him on his "ebay" tips, the oil cooler (which was absolutely damning, thanks to gixxer for running down and getting those pics), and of course the brakes which are a dead giveaway.

I was called a "lammer", told he'd "take me on the track any day", and a host of other things.

How about the fact that he said he had 4 acres in Bev. Hills? Cali people, wouldn't that run somewhere in the neighborhood of $10mil???

For someone with an IQ of 150, he sure left a lot of gaping holes in his story.
lol was that the nsixpower guy or something you were jumping all over
Old 02-17-2008, 02:45 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by CWW
So you think he has got something to do powerchips, and just goes around to different forums dropping the name to get them some business?
Not at all. I think he came in to stir trouble and it backfired.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:54 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by CWW
He never said anything bad about them though, which is what you'd expect a competitor to do...

Name-dropping like this OP did only benefits power chips, by raising their name in the boards' collective consciousness. Come on jangy, share the scoop...
I can't because it may be something useful for me. Here is my point on why the competition would do it. I don't think he was planning to say anything bad. He was openning the door for reviews which seems normal. I don't think he was here just to throw the name, since we all see it everyday. I think he was fishing for a negative post by one of us, not him. Then, the post could grow and cast doubt over PC, while the knight in armour comes in and says we have a great offering.

Either way, I'm telling you guys there is not much to it that would affect anyone but me. All the info is circumstancial, but it helps to show a pattern or find more potential testimonials.
Old 02-17-2008, 02:58 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Tis true that CWW was the one that was concerned with the warranty, but my argument is that you bit the bait. I'm not saying that your points were not valid (although easily explained). I'm saying that they were setting the table for someone to come in and cast doubt and then let group think blow it up.

Seriously, though. Why else come in here, post the brand and ask for feedback over and over again. He continued to try to divert the subject back to that a number of times until the mountain just got too steep.
Old 02-17-2008, 03:26 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL600
Originally Posted by jangy
Tis true that CWW was the one that was concerned with the warranty, but my argument is that you bit the bait. I'm not saying that your points were not valid (although easily explained). I'm saying that they were setting the table for someone to come in and cast doubt and then let group think blow it up.

Seriously, though. Why else come in here, post the brand and ask for feedback over and over again. He continued to try to divert the subject back to that a number of times until the mountain just got too steep.
You mean the mountain got too steep for his non-AMG E350 brakes...

bahahaha
Old 02-17-2008, 03:39 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
W221
I was wondering where the thread went...LOL

EDIT...it's back now...EDIT

Last edited by BenzoBoi; 02-17-2008 at 03:59 PM.
Old 02-17-2008, 04:22 PM
CWW
MBWorld Fanatic!

SL600
Originally Posted by BenzoBoi
I was wondering where the thread went...LOL

EDIT...it's back now...EDIT
Now it's gone again...

Old 02-17-2008, 04:23 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1999 C280 Previous / 2008 E350
I think this member posted this same topic at benzworld.org
Old 02-17-2008, 04:24 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1999 C280 Previous / 2008 E350
Yup I was right...

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w211...p-ecu-mod.html
Old 02-17-2008, 04:30 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2007 E63
This is becoming a headache.
Old 02-17-2008, 05:21 PM

none
Thanks fellas for the scoop... CH, what E-bay Tips are Oil cooler are you referring too? Sorry for being so uninformed on this one...
Old 02-17-2008, 10:48 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Lexus
somehow it was saved on my computer

All of this post was saved on my computer I left it up when I go offline last night.. If you missed it here is a recap

]
Originally Posted by AsianML

well agree with one thing you said.. I just asked a simple question and did not start the arguement the JIG JANGY meatpuppet did.. I were merely defending myself and telling the facts and setting straight what he said was incorrect..
which was alot.

and agreed I dont really care about what everyone including me drives.. I merely asked a question on the forums I wanted answered,,
isnt that what forums are for, mutual discussion and exchange of information..

if you bother to go back and read the begining of this thread I was nice and basically asked a simply question and JIGGY JANGY started with 1-2 other people insulting me..

the thread shows this, and proves it I was merely defending myself from BS statements that were false and untrue..

if this is the state of what these forums has degraded too, and people cannot answer a simply question to share information and help each other then that is truely sad..
I know alot about cars, though, and can prove that,, so hate when some half *** mechanic or car saleman says they know more cause they had one up in the air,, instead of racing them around a track..
pr cause they owned one decent car intheir lives where I have owned alot of high performance cars, and been into them for some 20 years..
hopefull there are a few helpful individuals here who are mature enough to answer the damn question

in the mean time I will defend my honor when necessary and correct misleading statements made about me and or my car.

other than that ,, Its all good,
peace
C

cyberimage
View Public Profile
Send a private message to cyberimage
Send email to cyberimage
Find More Posts by cyberimage
Add cyberimage to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:02 PM #152
AsianML
MBWorld Fanatic!

Vehicle I drive: 2002 ML320 -- Capri Blue!
Originally Posted by SteveFox
Anybody who owns a house in beverly hills on 4 acres makes WAY more than your "mid six figures". Another bs claim.

This is fun

It sure is. I thank Cylinder Head for getting me back into it. I was getting bored with the stupid noobs we've gotten lately and just stopped bothering.

mbWorldFolding@Home! <-Click on the link.
Help Cure Cancer, Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and more!

MBWorld Anger Club - Member #2

AsianML
View Public Profile
Send a private message to AsianML
Find More Posts by AsianML
Add AsianML to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:03 PM #153
AsianML
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by cyberimage
well agree with one thing you said.. I just asked a simple question and did not start the arguement the JIG JANGY meatpuppet did.. I were merely defending myself and telling the facts and setting straight what he said was incorrect..
which was alot.

and agreed I dont really care about what everyone including me drives.. I merely asked a question on the forums I wanted answered,,
isnt that what forums are for, mutual discussion and exchange of information..

if you bother to go back and read the begining of this thread I was nice and basically asked a simply question and JIGGY JANGY started with 1-2 other people insulting me..

the thread shows this, and proves it I was merely defending myself from BS statements that were false and untrue..

if this is the state of what these forums has degraded too, and people cannot answer a simply question to share information and help each other then that is truely sad..
I know alot about cars, though, and can prove that,, so hate when some half *** mechanic or car saleman says they know more cause they had one up in the air,, instead of racing them around a track..
pr cause they owned one decent car intheir lives where I have owned alot of high performance cars, and been into them for some 20 years..
hopefull there are a few helpful individuals here who are mature enough to answer the damn question

in the mean time I will defend my honor when necessary and correct misleading statements made about me and or my car.

other than that ,, Its all good,
peace
C

I'm sure you've been around here long enough to know "the state of what these forums has degraded too".

AsianML
View Public Profile

Today, 10:05 PM #154
Havoc

Vehicle I drive: Silver 2005 SL55 AMG R230
Originally Posted by jangy
I'll bet a nut on your loser back

Dude, You gotta make that your sig!!! LOL!!!!!
Brilliant Silver•Charcoal
Parktronic

Mods
-VRP 5.7 VR750 Kit: 5.7 Bottom•Stage 3 Heads •Cams•Crank Pulley•80mm Throttle Body•Phenolic Spacers•CF Airbox and
AirTubes•Cooling kit•Xtreme Belt Wrap Kit•LongTube Headers•Straight Pipes w/Dump Valves•Gutted Stock Mufflers•Custom ECU Dyno Tune
-VRP Bullet Tranny
-Quaife LSD
-Lowering Module
-Silver Carbon Fiber Interior kit
-20" HRE 597R Wheels•Michelin PS2 Tires

Havoc
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Havoc
Send email to Havoc
Find More Posts by Havoc
Add Havoc to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:07 PM #155
cyberimage
Almost a Member!

Vehicle I drive: E63 amg
You mean like fail 3rd grade English and pose on Mercedes forums?

again a ignorant comment I explained earlier when you were probably
stuffing your pie hole or wanking something..
that I am in my office at a laptop, with one light out, so its kinda dark
and my laptop is not my primary computer I prefer a full size keyboard.

as far as education, I have a college masters in Finance..

showing that you are stupid enough not to know the difference between intelligence, Spelling and simple mistypes

you want to compare IQ's mines in the high 150's
and I dont have a accent either lol

cyberimage
View Public Profile
Send email to cyberimage

Today, 10:11 PM #156
SteveFox

Vehicle I drive: Deciding
Posts: 514 Oh snap! care to explain your classified thread selling "Orginal E class 550 E Sedan part '08"

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/sale...e-oem-new.html

Why would someone with a 63 sell their original grille and call it a "original 550 e sedan part"

Yet some more evidence to to support your BS. My question is why though Your 550 is a pimp *** car under ANY circumstance. Why try and 'upscale' it to a car thats just a couple grand more? You should know the TRUE mercedes owners will call you out or give you dirty looks on the road(i would)

SteveFox
View Public Profile
Send a private message to SteveFox
Send email to SteveFox
Find More Posts by SteveFox
Add SteveFox to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:12 PM #157
oldgixxer

Vehicle I drive: '05 C55(sold)'05 E55(sold)'06 911C4S(sold)'06 ML350 '06 CLS55,buncha slo bikes
Posts: 768 Do a search on "ECU" in the AMG forums here&you will see the good,bad&ugly for aftermarket tuners reflashing. There was just a big one posted here last week or so......
But what car are you reflashing,a E350,E550 or E63?

oldgixxer
View Public Profile
Send a private message to oldgixxer
Find More Posts by oldgixxer
Add oldgixxer to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:12 PM #158
cyberimage
Almost a Member!

I'm sure you've been around here long enough to know "the state of what these forums has degraded too".

well mr Asian.. again a stupid comment..
one does not have to be around long to see that at least in this thread,
help was asked for and insults were given instead.. by a few morons like JIGGY
JANG one nut lammer.. with his ghetto bob sled ecrass
how does length of time, commence with the end result of where it has ended up now,, and the lack of productive help given the simple question and help that was asked for originally..

anyone can see that.. if they simply open their eyes and look ..

cyberimage
View Public Profile
Send email to cyberimage

Today, 10:12 PM #159
AsianML
MBWorld Fanatic!

One light out and it's kinda dark? Nice office.

Quote:

showing that you are stupid enough not to know the difference between intelligence, Spelling and simple mistypes

Don't make me laugh. I seriously doubt someone as pathetic as you would have an IQ of 150.

Quote:

Again with the hypocrisy. I have absolutely no accent at all.

AsianML
View Public Profile

Today, 10:14 PM #160
Havoc

Vehicle I drive: Silver 2005 SL55 AMG R230
JIGGY JANGY started with 1-2 other people insulting me..

Momy Momy, Jangy started it. He did! He did!

What up now?....you want to dish it out then get your little feelings hurt when insulted....Figures!!

Boy, If I was your dady I would you up side your Big Head!
Brilliant Silver•Charcoal
Parktronic

Mods
-VRP 5.7 VR750 Kit: 5.7 Bottom•Stage 3 Heads •Cams•Crank Pulley•80mm Throttle Body•Phenolic Spacers•CF Airbox and
AirTubes•Cooling kit•Xtreme Belt Wrap Kit•LongTube Headers•Straight Pipes w/Dump Valves•Gutted Stock Mufflers•Custom ECU Dyno Tune
-VRP Bullet Tranny
-Quaife LSD
-Lowering Module
-Silver Carbon Fiber Interior kit
-20" HRE 597R Wheels•Michelin PS2 Tires

Havoc
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Havoc
Send email to Havoc
Find More Posts by Havoc
Add Havoc to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:14 PM #161
AsianML
MBWorld Fanatic!

well mr Asian.. again a stupid comment..
one does not have to be around long to see that at least in this thread,
help was asked for and insults were given instead.. by a few morons like JIGGY
JANG one nut lammer.. with his ghetto bob sled ecrass
how does length of time, commence with the end result of where it has ended up now,, and the lack of productive help given the simple question and help that was asked for originally..

anyone can see that.. if they simply open their eyes and look ..

Yeah? Well I've been here long enough to say you're wrong.

AsianML
View Public Profile

Today, 10:14 PM #162
cyberimage
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by oldgixxer
Do a search on "ECU" in the AMG forums here&you will see the good,bad&ugly for aftermarket tuners reflashing. There was just a big one posted here last week or so......
But what car are you reflashing,a E350,E550 or E63?

thanks for the tip appreciate at least the time and hints..
thanks for stepping up to the plate and being mature..

now go biatch slap Jiggy Jangy, for me and teach him to be as helpful as you were.

peace
C

cyberimage
View Public Profile
Send email to cyberimage

Today, 10:14 PM #163
SteveFox

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/gene...ml#post2716193

post #95

You clearly say you have a e500 sport

Now thats clear BS. Words from your own mouth bro. Just stop it...

SteveFox
View Public Profile
Send email to SteveFox

Today, 10:15 PM #164
Timeless

Vehicle I drive: 2005 E55 ///AMG

So many things wrong with this statement...is just boggling.

1 - You are in your office with one light out and HE is wanking? Electricity bill too high or something? Turn on the light already....or will that wake up mom and dad?

2 - College masters in finance? Who the hell says college masters that actually has one? Is there a high school masters now?

3 - The spelling and grammar is just plain horrible. Quit wanking and pay attention in English class Tuesday (Am sure you are off Monday).

[x] K&N Filters
[x] ECU Tune (PowerChips) www.powerchipgroup.com
[x] PTE 160* Thermostat
[x] AMG Door Pins,Valve Caps, and License Bracket (+50 RWHP!)
[?] Pulley Upgrade
[?] Take to Dyno for Real HP/TQ
[?] Upgraded Steering Wheel (Maybe Bird's Eye Maple)

Timeless
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Timeless
Send email to Timeless
Find More Posts by Timeless
Add Timeless to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:16 PM #165
AsianML
MBWorld Fanatic!

Oh snap! care to explain your classified thread selling "Orginal E class 550 E Sedan part '08"

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/sale...e-oem-new.html

Why would someone with a 63 sell their original grille and call it a "original 550 e sedan part"

Yet some more evidence to to support your BS. My question is why though Your 550 is a pimp *** car under ANY circumstance. Why try and 'upscale' it to a car thats just a couple grand more? You should know the TRUE mercedes owners will call you out or give you dirty looks on the road(i would)

AsianML
View Public Profile

Today, 10:18 PM #166
RW C55

Vehicle I drive: '05 C55 Obsidiant Black; '06 R350 Alabaster White; '07 S550 Obsidian Black w/ Designo Porcelain
or this one...

post #95

RW C55
View Public Profile
Send a private message to RW C55
Find More Posts by RW C55
Add RW C55 to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:19 PM #167
jangy
MBWorld Fanatic!

Vehicle I drive: '06E55
Quote:

I'll take that bet, too. Just keep em coming. Jiggy Jangy is happy to comply, especially after what I JUST found out about you. SWEET!!!!! Wanna get back on topic? I'd love this to go where you (or your buddy) hoped, so we can get into the real truth. HUGE rookie move.
SDCrew #1
zamini@***.net

jangy
View Public Profile
Send a private message to jangy
Send email to jangy
Find More Posts by jangy
Add jangy to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:19 PM #168
ScottCLS55

Vehicle I drive: 2000 360, 03 760LI, 03 Escalade, SL55
or this one...

post #95

Well, that does it the fun is over, he will be gone for good now. Way to go Steve!!

ScottCLS55
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ScottCLS55
Find More Posts by ScottCLS55
Add ScottCLS55 to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:19 PM #169
cyberimage
Almost a Member!

or this one...

post #95

JESUS, I was asking that for a friend she has a 500 E. 2006.

what is with you .. she asked me if she can watch movies on it so I said I would find out for her,, she is not the forum type... or computer type for that matter..

get a life.. obviously I dont have a 500E or are you now saying I have that too,, Lol..
waiting for a major slipup from you on that one for parts and years of equipment..

relax, stop trying to read something that is not there..

cyberimage
View Public Profile
Send email to cyberimage

Today, 10:20 PM #170
ScottCLS55

Vehicle I drive: 2000 360, 03 760LI, 03 Escalade, SL55
Posts: 539 Or, maybe not, hes gonna try to lie his way out of this one too..

ScottCLS55
View Public Profile
Send a private message to ScottCLS55
Find More Posts by ScottCLS55
Add ScottCLS55 to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:21 PM #171
RW C55

Vehicle I drive: '05 C55 Obsidiant Black; '06 R350 Alabaster White; '07 S550 Obsidian Black w/ Designo Porcelain
JESUS, I was asking that for a friend she has a 500 E. 2006.

what is with you .. she asked me if she can watch movies on it so I said I would find out for her,, she is not the forum type... or computer type for that matter..

get a life.. obviously I dont have a 500E or are you now saying I have that too,, Lol..
waiting for a major slipup from you on that one for parts and years of equipment..

relax, stop trying to read something that is not there..

Wow you do know lots about cars.. educate me on the 500E '06 you're talking about pelase.

RW C55
View Public Profile
Send a private message to RW C55
Find More Posts by RW C55
Add RW C55 to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:22 PM #172
Cylinder Head
MBWorld Fanatic!

Vehicle I drive: '06 M5 LOADED, '97 RSP Supra- 790rwhp on pump, '05 Escalade EXT
Quote:

Okay so far you've bragged about your posermobile, exhaust tips that I've proved do not exist, talked about your nonexistent 4 acres and now your IQ?
you don't need a slapping, you need your dad to come give you a hug
'05 Escalade EXT Grocery Getter
"I am a son of Hades"

Cylinder Head
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Cylinder Head
Send email to Cylinder Head
Find More Posts by Cylinder Head
Add Cylinder Head to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:23 PM #173
SteveFox

Originally Posted by Timeless
So many things wrong with this statement...is just boggling.

1 - You are in your office with one light out and HE is wanking? Electricity bill too high or something? Turn on the light already....or will that wake up mom and dad?

2 - College masters in finance? Who the hell says college masters that actually has one? Is there a high school masters now?

3 - The spelling and grammar is just plain horrible. Quit wanking and pay attention in English class Tuesday (Am sure you are off Monday).

He says he has a masters in finance but his email in his classified ad I posted earlier is "computerhelp4u2(at)yahoo(dot)com"....ummm no, sounds like an IT guy or something. Not knocking it though. IT guys are crazy smart, and if he's an IT guy with a 550 kudos to him. Again though, why "upscale' yourself

SteveFox
View Public Profile
Send email to SteveFox

Today, 10:23 PM #174
cyberimage
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by RW C55

as explained before I was asking as a friend for a girl who has a 06 e class 500

firstly there is not 08 e 500, not such car.. its was a mistype,

secondly there is no amg 321 package on E 500's at all

so as they say at nasa the simplest explaination is usually the correct one..

I was asking for a friend cause she is not the computer type, who has a E 500
'06 who wanted to be able to play DVD movies..

thats about it...

next?

cyberimage
View Public Profile
Send email to cyberimage

Today, 10:24 PM #175
Fast55
MBWorld Fanatic!

Vehicle I drive: '06 E55, '05 SLK55, a few others
Posts: 1,702 I predict this is going to make the ownage hall of fame.

Fast55
View Public Profile
Send a private message to Fast55
Find More Posts by Fast55
Add Fast55 to Your Buddy List

Today, 10:25 PM #176
jangy
MBWorld Fanatic!

Vehicle I drive: '06E55
Quote:
Originally Posted by Timeless
You are in your office with one light out and HE is wanking? Electricity bill too high or something? Turn on the light already....or will that wake up mom and dad?

I about fell outta my seat on that one. You guys just crack me up. Just when I think this is getting stale, you guys throw in a fresh slap. Too bad the kid is such a rookie since it would be nice to at least be able to joust a bit. this is just waaaay too easy.

I still ask a simple question: Is it a 320 or 350?
SDCrew #1
zamini@***.net

jangy
View Public Profile
Send a private message to jangy
Send email to jangy
Find More Posts by jangy
Add jangy to Your Buddy List

Page 4 of 4 « First < 2 3 4

vBulletin Message

Cancel Changes
Quick Reply
The following errors occurred when this message was submitted

Okay

Please click one of the Quick Reply icons in the posts above to activate Quick Reply.

Options
Show your signatureQuote message in reply?

Posting Quick Reply - Please Wait