W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

I'm considering selling my 2005 E55, it's fully loaded w/ CPO warranty...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 09:58 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 CLK63 BS
Originally Posted by skooby
Car is Black on Black with every option, 32,943 Miles on it:

Burl Walnut
Hands Free Communication
Distronic
Parktronic
Rear-side window roller blinds
Active Ventilated front seats
Panorama Roof
Tire-Pressure Monitoring System
DVD COMAND navigation
Power Rear Window Sunshade
6-Disc CD Changer
Electronic Trunk Closer
Keyless Go
Lighting Package
Drive Dynamic Seats left & Right

Original MSRP on car was $96,790, which is the highest factory sticker I have ever seen

It has a Full CPO warranty good until August 2009 and I have the card that makes it fully transferable at no charge.

Pictures available upon request via PM

I am asking $61,995 OBO, location of car is SW FL my garage & you are getting the most loaded CPO car you can get on the market with the coolest colors combo, black on black. The last major service (I think it was D) was done ~40 days ago, so you'll have many moons of driving before you need another. Goodluck and good hunting!!
The way I see it is as follows: Provided that the price is somewhat reasonable, the resale value of the car really depends on (A) How desperate you are to sell it and (B) How effectively you market it. If you are desperate to sell it, you probably won't get much more than trade-in value for the car. On the other hand, if you're patient and really put it out there, the right person may come along. Good Luck and hope you get top-dollar for your car.