Sponsored by:

Lou Fishgold SL65 on Speed TV "Pass Time"

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-15-2008, 09:22 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
JAY: Care to give us a list of your MODS for us rookies getting into the CL..
Old 03-15-2008, 10:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by MIG-E55Rocket
JAY: Care to give us a list of your MODS for us rookies getting into the CL..
yes if you want to know "all of the secrets" i will make a whole post about it if you want with pics
Old 03-15-2008, 08:09 PM

Received 38 Likes on 28 Posts
'09 CLK550, '21 Camaro ZL1 1LE, '06 C55 AMG, '20 AMG GT53
Originally Posted by E55JAY
Stephen,

If you knew me personally, like Stephen does and many of the other members here you would know that I am far from "bigheaded" Yes I am very saracstic and at times I make short comments, maybe to a fault sometimes, but please dont mistake my sarcasm for arrogance.
The internet seems to project these things about certain people that are absolutely not true. Just like talking in all caps is "yelling"...short posts are not arrogant or meant to be demeaning in any way. Jason is a great guy and anyone that says differently has not met him in person. I think that the intention is to get to the point and not BS anyone and give the straight facts. Yeah, I thought that Lou's car was a test bed for Renntech new tricks since Treynor doesn't seem to be posting anything new in the MB realm. He has a Porsche and seems to be leaning in that direction now.
Old 03-16-2008, 01:41 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Your worst nightmare...
yes if you want to know "all of the secrets" i will make a whole post about it if you want with pics
I hope you mean this...lol! You are not being sarcastic right? hehehehe
Old 03-16-2008, 01:59 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Originally Posted by Stephen04E55
The internet seems to project these things about certain people that are absolutely not true. Just like talking in all caps is "yelling"...short posts are not arrogant or meant to be demeaning in any way. Jason is a great guy and anyone that says differently has not met him in person. I think that the intention is to get to the point and not BS anyone and give the straight facts. Yeah, I thought that Lou's car was a test bed for Renntech new tricks since Treynor doesn't seem to be posting anything new in the MB realm. He has a Porsche and seems to be leaning in that direction now.
Thats what i am trying to imply, to the people that do not know him thats what it will look like, i did not mean any harm .

Example talking down a great time and saying it is not special!
but you just reviled that it was a project car at one point.. this is the info i am talking about... not many know about this stuff as its always hush hush or very old posts/ or taken to PMs so only a few know.

Seems this guys car was a secret weapon that many did not know about
Any more info ?
Old 03-16-2008, 10:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by MIG-E55Rocket
I hope you mean this...lol! You are not being sarcastic right? hehehehe
Jody, haha the sarcastic part was that there really arent any secrets. Most of the bi-turbo guys on here have contacted me by PM or email and I always share. I will make a post in a bit with pics and the whole history on my vehicle.

Originally Posted by Zod
Thats what i am trying to imply, to the people that do not know him thats what it will look like, i did not mean any harm .

Example talking down a great time and saying it is not special!
but you just reviled that it was a project car at one point.. this is the info i am talking about... not many know about this stuff as its always hush hush or very old posts/ or taken to PMs so only a few know.

Seems this guys car was a secret weapon that many did not know about
Any more info ?
I know u meant no harm You read into this too much, there really are no secrets. Most of this info has been posted or some just doesnt "make it to the internet" but no one is with holding any info I can assure you. From what I know of the car, the power modifications it had when it made its fastest pass was RENNtech: ECU/TCU, Carbon Fibre Airbox, Intercooler pump with additional front mount heat exchanger.
Old 03-17-2008, 09:43 AM
Zod
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 19 Likes on 16 Posts
CLS55 2006, CLS 63S 2015
Jody, haha the sarcastic part was that there really arent any secrets. Most of the bi-turbo guys on here have contacted me by PM or email and I always share. I will make a post in a bit with pics and the whole history on my vehicle.

I know u meant no harm You read into this too much, there really are no secrets. Most of this info has been posted or some just doesnt "make it to the internet" but no one is with holding any info I can assure you. From what I know of the car, the power modifications it had when it made its fastest pass was RENNtech: ECU/TCU, Carbon Fibre Airbox, Intercooler pump with additional front mount heat exchanger.
Mate just for the record every time i see a 600 i drool and think of what you & others have done to their cars

You have placed the 600 in a different leage in my eyes now, and that would not have happened if it were not for the info shared
Old 03-17-2008, 05:39 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Jasons car runs on pimp juice. Thats why its the only 600 in the 10's without nitrous. Sorry J, I had to tell em