W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 4.85 average.

Old 05-25-2008, 12:01 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time

Oh we just got CSI Miami on him today didn't we. Wellllll, the fat lady is definitely clearing her throat!

Hey...... don't I at least get SOME credit for saving those pics and hosting them?? Just glad I could help.

FIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!! and MBW FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 12:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by 55fanatic

Ben, youre killin me, lol...

As I have already stated 3 times THAT is the brockton, MA best buy... I worked at best buy during college... not that one, but best buy. When I wanted to abuse my discount, I went to other best buys... that was one of them.

I am from outside boston and am familiar with the area
Ooops..you did mention that. Sorry! Over eager!

Yeah, it's definitely too late for a refund. Dude, you better get some soap on a rope and pray you do not get turned into a salad tosser.

BTW- Great job to all that helped to get it this far. I know I tried, because I hate thieves! People work too hard for their money, especially now.

Last edited by bigben320e; 05-25-2008 at 12:21 AM.
Old 05-25-2008, 12:32 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
Originally Posted by bigben320e
Ooops..you did mention that. Sorry! Over eager!

Yeah, it's definitely too late for a refund. Dude, you better get some soap on a rope and pray you do not get turned into a salad tosser.

BTW- Great job to all that helped to get it this far. I know I tried, because I hate thieves! People work too hard for their money, especially now.
haha its cool... I think other then the BMW guys watching... I am one of the only boston folks on this thread... it sure has been fun finding this fool, maybe Ill make a career change to become a detective, ha
Old 05-25-2008, 12:53 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
TiAg 330i
Yeah we're keeping an eye out on the e46 forums for this D-bag.

Great spy work guys!!!
Old 05-25-2008, 02:29 AM

2005 A4 1.8TQ
Haha, 55fanatic should know about that area. It's right near Blue Hill Ave, which is a very nice place... to find a hooker for under $50.

Anyways, I still work at a Best Buy (unfortunately haha), but since 55 seems to already have it covered as far as contacting people there, guess I'll just sit back and watch. Hopefully this scumbag gets nailed too.

There was something like this on some 4x4 truck forum I saw too. They found out this kids address, phone number, etc and called his parents because he scammed some guy for like $115. Was pretty funny and about 56 pages long. This one seems to be on it's way. Anyways, good luck to the guys who got scammed.
Old 05-25-2008, 03:44 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
rofl...this is awesome!! great CSI work guys

lets hope the Feds crack his *** and throw his *** in jail to be someone's *****...
Old 05-25-2008, 05:08 AM
kip

E55
Originally Posted by Timeless
Here is an email he just sent me:

We will be refunding your money in full. We are going to deal with DHL myself. Unfortunatley they are a very lousy shipping service thats screwed up. I was aware you issued a chargeback, so we figured that your going to get your money back. I do however dont appreciate you invading our privacy via the internet. We would ask you to stop this so we can resolve the problem immeadiatly. Thanks
OEM Headlights N Parts
"Your #1 Resource for New and Used Auto Parts"

Came from Oemheadlightsnparts [oemheadlightsnparts@yahoo.com]
Sounds like he has a lawyer. He is starting to talk about we and he will try to settle with those who are most active.

I say nail the ba%¤&#"!
Old 05-25-2008, 05:20 AM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
I just got home and HAVE to check out what's been going on.

Great job guys! Keep on putting on the pressure!

The thread has been stickied.

way2evil, please see my responses below.

Originally Posted by way2evil
can you do this to cure a curiosity?

take all these IPs, all AOL ip addys and see who else is using them.

05Css simplesweetguy05@aol.com 205.188.116.130 -- there are many other members using that IP or something similar.
benzgame newbenzgame@yahoo.com 134.241.46.147 -- all him and aliases of him
benzpro230 promuz617@yahoo.com 134.241.46.187 -- all him and aliases of him
benz401 billykochtor@yahoo.com 134.241.46.177 -- just him
benzgenius benzgenius@yahoo.com 134.241.46.213 -- just him
benz2viper zipdrive617@yahoo.com 152.163.100.130 -- many other users are using this IP
benzsohot benzsohot@yahoo.com 68.163.224.206 -- just him and his aliases
benztohot benztohot@yahoo.com 68.163.224.206 -- just him and his aliases
benz_og uniglobu@yahoo.com 134.241.46.89 -- just him

They could belong to anyone using AOL so we may not be able to use them as a reference.
Old 05-25-2008, 05:24 AM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
Originally Posted by kip
Sounds like he has a lawyer. He is starting to talk about we and he will try to settle with those who are most active.

I say nail the ba%¤&#"!
I definitely say NAIL the *******!

To Timeless and Teo, please, please press charges even if you get the money back. This guy was caught red-handed being a scammer; not just this time, but many, many other times...

He needs to go to jail for a while or else he will continue to do this and continue to scam and defraud many innocent people. We need to send a message that scammers will not be tolerated.

And, C230_617, this thread does not invade on your privacy AT ALL. YOU posted all those things. YOU posted all those pictures. You made all of these things public. You placed yourself, your pictures, your statements, everything into the public domain. You have NO REASONABLE EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY. Hence, no one, absolutely no one, is invading your privacy. This is ALL legal.
Old 05-25-2008, 05:33 AM
kip

E55
Originally Posted by boohooramblers
Here's the front tag from the MB coupe.
There might be a little ambiguity with the 4th character. I'm pretty sure it's a 'V' and not a 'Y'.
The rear plate on the Jag is proving difficult, but I'm still working on it.

Seriously, HOW do you do this with photoshop? Its incredible!

Old 05-25-2008, 05:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
1999 C43 AMG
good job guys!
Old 05-25-2008, 06:20 AM
Esh

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55
Did anyone by chance catch what kind of server or site he was hosting his pictures from?

EDIT: It appears his pics are hosted on tinypic.com

http://i30.tinypic.com/3581imc.jpg

and so on show up under image properties. There has to be someone good enough to be able to pull some more info out of these images and their host. The site appears to have logged on users, so he has to have an account there.

Last edited by Esh; 05-25-2008 at 06:28 AM.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:10 AM

'08 Z4si
Y'know, has anyone shared the derogatory posts this guy has made with DHL? I'm sure DHL wouldn't be happy to have their reputation dragged through the dirt by this scammer, because I notice that he is constantly impugning DHL....they may have some interest in jumping on board too.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:13 AM

1989 Toyota Tercel Coupé
Originally Posted by nlpamg
I just got home and HAVE to check out what's been going on.

Great job guys! Keep on putting on the pressure!

The thread has been stickied.

way2evil, please see my responses below.
Thanks for the info, just wanted to make sure you knew how AOL works so innocent ones dont get banned.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by 55fanatic
haha its cool... I think other then the BMW guys watching... I am one of the only boston folks on this thread... it sure has been fun finding this fool, maybe Ill make a career change to become a detective, ha
Anything that pays money would be good right now. Ouch....I keed I keed.
Old 05-25-2008, 07:36 AM

05 C55
please dont let him off the hook if you have your money back. hes taken too much from too many people, and he needs to go down.

We will be refunding your money in full. We are going to deal with DHL myself. Unfortunatley they are a very lousy shipping service thats screwed up. I was aware you issued a chargeback, so we figured that your going to get your money back. I do however dont appreciate you invading our privacy via the internet. We would ask you to stop this so we can resolve the problem immeadiatly. Thanks
OEM Headlights N Parts

Old 05-25-2008, 09:06 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2007 E63

OEM Headlights N Parts

I'll believe it when I hear confirmation from you. I wouldn't trust "Your #1 Resource for New and Used Auto Parts" especially from a measly Yahoo! account.

Another email:

Well please be advised it takes 3-5 business days for the transaction to be refunded to your card. Expect a full refund by Friday. Please tell credit card company when the refund is issued to discontinue the chargeback. If not we will file a rebuttal stating a full refund was issued on our behalf. We do however request that you will stop invading the privacy of people who work for our company. They do not appreciate there privacy being invaded. Thanks.
OEM Headlights N Parts

He's very chatty tonight.
Hmm, only thing I'm being impressed with by this post is that spell check is only underlining one typo.

Originally Posted by e1000

Oh we just got CSI Miami on him today didn't we. Wellllll, the fat lady is definitely clearing her throat!

Hey...... don't I at least get SOME credit for saving those pics and hosting them?? Just glad I could help.

FIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!! and MBW FTMFW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey, don't I get some credit for giving ideas on how to nail this guy and finding the pictures in the first place?

Originally Posted by nlpamg
I definitely say NAIL the *******!

To Timeless and Teo, please, please press charges even if you get the money back. This guy was caught red-handed being a scammer; not just this time, but many, many other times...

He needs to go to jail for a while or else he will continue to do this and continue to scam and defraud many innocent people. We need to send a message that scammers will not be tolerated.

And, C230_617, this thread does not invade on your privacy AT ALL. YOU posted all those things. YOU posted all those pictures. You made all of these things public. You placed yourself, your pictures, your statements, everything into the public domain. You have NO REASONABLE EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY. Hence, no one, absolutely no one, is invading your privacy. This is ALL legal.
Go Phil! One thing I've learned...well, I've known from just pure common sense is to never argue the law with a lawyer, especially if the way I spoke sounded like I never finished high school.
Old 05-25-2008, 09:24 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
Originally Posted by AsianML
Hey, don't I get some credit for giving ideas on how to nail this guy and finding the pictures in the first place?
Easy there AML... there have been a NUMBER of people involved in this hunt... I believe the idea to find this trash came on the Whoring thread when I talked about tracing back his IP address...

NLPAMG kicked the idea into high gear
You are a freak and as E said, have read every thread on the internet, and knew where his pictures were
E1000 traced his IPs back to Bridgwater state College, and saved his pictures before he took them down
I was familiar with the area the pictures were taken and narrowed the area down, and then posted this on a bunch of forums...
Boohooramblers worked some magic on the photos to find the license plate numbers, or partial numbers
Many folks from other forums will do there part to make sure he has a hard time doing this again...
Timeless and the other member will make sure he gets charged
And the wonderful, wonderful law system in massachusetts will make sure C230_617 and Bubba spend some time with each other

IF I have forgotten anyone, I apologize... we are at almost 400 posts, I cant remember them all

And this was all because some of us were bored on a friday night... Aint that a b*tch

Last edited by 55fanatic; 05-25-2008 at 09:27 AM.
Old 05-25-2008, 10:10 AM

02 330i
lol
Old 05-25-2008, 10:47 AM

2000 BMW 328i
Seems like he's using multiple cameras to take pictures. (or maybe some of the pictures aren't his?) (or maybe he is borrowing cameras?)

I have saved and viewed the EXIF data of 4 of the pictures. Two of them were taken by a Canon S30, one by a Sony W80, and one by a KENOX/Samsung S630.

There may be a way to get the serial numbers on these. If someone has Canon digital camera software, Sony digital camera software, or Samsung digital camera software, please try to see if you can pull the serial number off from the EXIF data! (Help alec?)

Here are the pictures I used for reference:
Samsung S630:

Canon S30:

Sony W-80:
Old 05-25-2008, 10:51 AM

2000 BMW 328i
Yeah, most of the pictures of the Jag are from a Sony W80.

All of the pictures I checked of the Benz are from a Canon S630.
Old 05-25-2008, 11:21 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Originally Posted by Esh
You as the owner and shipper of the wheels need to take responsibility for what has happened. DHL lost shipment and that's exactly why you insured them. Refund him the money, get your money back from DHL. It's THAT EASY!!!!
+1
Old 05-25-2008, 11:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 25 Posts
2015 E63S, 2018 E63S
Originally Posted by grandcrubenz
Again its DHL Shipping the Blame. They the ones who lost the wheels. Lets work toghether to get this solved, and get the proper paperwork filed with DHL. I can have them send the claim check to you reciever directly. I just spoke with DHL. Please post your tracking #s so the forum can see that you people are overreacting and making up lies.
Using DHL was your 1st mistake!
Old 05-25-2008, 11:48 AM
Banned

this is great ownage

pay some respect to the nick stitcko ownage and find out hes a sex offender or something allready
Old 05-25-2008, 12:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 8 Likes on 5 Posts
CLS63 Designo Edition, Hyundai Genesis 3.8 , Veloster Turbo, CLS500(Sold), E320 (SMOKED) R500 (Sold)
Originally Posted by dreamdrivedrift
Yeah, most of the pictures of the Jag are from a Sony W80.

All of the pictures I checked of the Benz are from a Canon S630.
Good info, but I posted that already. I know I did some IP tracing back to the Boston/Brockton area earlier in the thread but it is the effort of several to put the puzzle together. Kudos to all that helped. BooHoo you are awesome and you have to PM me with how you did that!

To the scammer, as stated earlier you have no claim to invasion of privacy. Once you put something on the web it is public knowledge. You obviously have no clue to what that means. It is too late to refund any money, work with DHL, and the other mindless dribble you are speaking of. Dude it's on like the popcorn many have popped waiting for the climatic end. The only invasion of your privacy will be when the cops come and you go to jail and tossed around like a basketball.

DHL probably would be interested in this mess as well. He posted tracking numbers that are obviously someone else, and keeps bashing DHL. Defamation and fraud on that as well eh?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 4.85 average.

Quick Reply: SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly