W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 4.85 average.

Old 05-27-2008, 09:08 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
s2000
Another Niketalker checking in.

I read every post in the thread. Quite entertaining. Would read again.

Ill check back for updates.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:31 AM

2007 E63
I got the following e-mail yesterday:

We would ask you nice to please tell your associates to stop harassing, making threats, and racial slurs to our company associates. We take all comments very serious. We have issued you a full refund already. So therefore we have no other obligations to meet with you so therefore our transaction is void. Thanks

OEM Headlights N Parts
"Your #1 Resource for New and Used Auto Parts"

My associates??? This guy has what seems like the entire internet world after him, and it's me to blame? What a joke. Like I said in an earlier thread, I think he might be mentally handicapped.
Old 05-27-2008, 09:52 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
MGT, 12 CLS63 Launch
is this the same guy that got owned pretending to own a CLS and got called out by the owner?
Old 05-27-2008, 10:00 AM
Almost a Member!

1991 350SDL 2004 G500
Originally Posted by 55fanatic
holy smokes... seriously? 126 people viewing this thread
Yeah as much as some of us dislike the "electric razors" that some of you drive, We still look out for the entire Mercedes-Benz crew
Old 05-27-2008, 10:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
Originally Posted by TectiteE
is this the same guy that got owned pretending to own a CLS and got called out by the owner?
Ya, I was just thinking the Jag and Benz in the photos might not even be his, he could be lying about that too. The guy probaly drives a 85 Camaro or something LOL! I could just imagine some innocent guy getting a knock on the door from the Police because of the plate numbers you uncovered.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:02 AM

1986 Sec 500 Koenig
hi from New Zealand, and so much for a quick read! Two hours later and checking all your links out of interest, you guys are totally amazing and wonderful to have on side. I would say people would think twice about scamming any of you lot with your contacts and computer knowledge. Keep up the great work and 'he gets his dues'.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:09 AM

C230k coupe 500sec convertible
No bro, he said on the phone last year that he had a new 2008 AMG s550 and a brand new jag -- I didn't know they made such a car-- what a moron -- He said he was a big baller and he was out of any ones leauge== that the w203 and w126 cars were old and low class...... right thats why you drive one with pink headlights
He then said he had the money and I was small time.....yet he could not formulate and speak proper english

Remember that conversation on the phone there IDIOT and what I called you... it still applies--- Southie friends that you called "white trash skezzeoids"? are not happy--your world will come down around you

on myspace, what was the saying in second person again that you applied to yourself????? it will come back to me i'm just warming up
Attached Thumbnails SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly-119958106647-1.jpg  

Last edited by HeirKranz; 05-27-2008 at 10:38 AM.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by teolax

[COLOR="Red"]We would ask you nice to please tell your associates to stop harassing, making threats, and racial slurs to our company associates. We take all comments very serious. We have issued you a full refund already.
OH BOY WATCH OUT HIM AND HIS ASSociate JONATHAN TURNER ARE GETTING MAD!!!!

I'm glad i saved his myspace page at home and will share shortly---when i find it

Last edited by HeirKranz; 05-27-2008 at 10:15 AM.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:15 AM

E63
Originally Posted by HeirKranz
OH BOY WATCH OUT HIM AND HIS ASSociate JONATHAN TURNER ARE GETTING MAD!!!!
Keep posting HeirKranz. I don't know which is better, you posts or your sig pics...either way keep it up!
Old 05-27-2008, 10:18 AM
Banned

you guys are mind ****ing this guy right now lol
Old 05-27-2008, 10:20 AM

E63
Originally Posted by RENNSTAGE
you guys are mind ****ing this guy right now lol
Just preparing him for the other kind of ****ing he is going to get in the big house! He just doesn't need lube for the mind job.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:24 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by davidmbowser@gm
Just preparing him for the other kind of ****ing he is going to get in the big house! He just doesn't need lube for the mind job.
they like it raw and rough in prison
Old 05-27-2008, 10:26 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
Originally Posted by teolax

We would ask you nice to please tell your associates to stop harassing, making threats, and racial slurs to our company associates. We take all comments very serious. We have issued you a full refund already. So therefore we have no other obligations to meet with you so therefore our transaction is void. Thanks

OEM Headlights N Parts
"Your #1 Resource for New and Used Auto Parts"

My associates??? This guy has what seems like the entire internet world after him, and it's me to blame? What a joke. Like I said in an earlier thread, I think he might be mentally handicapped.
Associates? He is trying hard to sound official... unfortunately all we have done is taken everything ALREADY public knowledge and put the puzzle pieces together... I dont think anyone used racial insults... that is something that is pretty serious on this board. As far as any other words... I think they are all pretty true... just adjectives to explain his wonderful wonderful character.

While he THINKS the transaction is void... the two together CLEARLY show history and intent... and will certainly sway the jury pretty well... and now that heirkranz has stepped forward... thats 3 faces... yeah man thats gonna suck
Old 05-27-2008, 10:28 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
00 MB ML55, 91 Toyota Supra Turbo(sold), 06 E500(gone), 03 BMW M3
Originally Posted by 55fanatic
Associates? He is trying hard to sound official... unfortunately all we have done is taken everything ALREADY public knowledge and put the puzzle pieces together... I dont think anyone used racial insults... that is something that is pretty serious on this board. As far as any other words... I think they are all pretty true... just adjectives to explain his wonderful wonderful character.

While he THINKS the transaction is void... the two together CLEARLY show history and intent... and will certainly sway the jury pretty well... and now that heirkranz has stepped forward... thats 3 faces... yeah man thats gonna suck
I wonder if he can produce an EIN or tax ID number... because there might be some tax implications if he isnt reporting his earnings... you know once the IRS gets him, hes REALLY ****ed
Old 05-27-2008, 10:32 AM

E63
I agree, refund is meaningless at this point. He has already established that he stole the photo to advertise the wheels that he never owned. Just because he was called out doesn't take away the fact that it is a crime.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:36 AM

did I mention I occasionally process fraud cases through a certain major Credit Card Processor where I work currently--- I like doing it so much I am turning it into a career --By the time this is through, your name will be on the watch lists as well the rip off report soon enough--and your little upstart company's name as well

I am so glad i found this thread guys

Last edited by HeirKranz; 05-27-2008 at 10:39 AM.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:48 AM
Almost a Member!

1991 350SDL 2004 G500
did I mention I occasionally process fraud cases through a certain major Credit Card Processor where I work currently--- I like doing it so much I am turning it into a career --By the time this is through, your name will be on the watch lists as well the rip off report soon enough--and your little upstart company's name as well

I am so glad i found this thread guys
Cool, we could talk at length. Stick with it, its a good industry to be in.
I'm talking to one of my techs right now to see if its possible to do a reverse search on a credit card to find out where the transaction originated from.

Which processor First Data?
Old 05-27-2008, 10:48 AM

HAHAHA big SPLIT today!!!!

oh look what i wrote a year ago--boston U grad my @ss

http://www.benzworld.org/forums/w203...nk#post2512297

I think that Max_Benz/ andsimp2/ BSDbenz/ C230_617 max_benz / c230brabus / gotbrabus /CL203 / benzisballinn / whatever screenname he is using today is going to get qite mad over that old thread

Last edited by HeirKranz; 05-27-2008 at 11:00 AM.
Old 05-27-2008, 10:51 AM

2007 E63
I am so glad i found this thread guys[/QUOTE]

Not as happy as we are to have you here

I was never really in danger of being out of pocket since I disputed my charges so quickly once it was obvious that this guy was a fraud. However, I still am going to do everything possible to see this guy fry so he can't do this to someone else.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:31 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
Originally Posted by nlpamg
Could be...

Oh well, who needs where he works when we have his plates!
Old 05-27-2008, 11:33 AM

2001 audi s4!

my benzworld is having issues loading. Might just be my computer tho
Old 05-27-2008, 11:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 E550 4Matic
Originally Posted by doofness
my benzworld is having issues loading. Might just be my computer tho
I am having issues with the page as well.
Old 05-27-2008, 11:37 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Oh i'm plenty comfortable on exposing him and his friend he was selling the lights through and both their addresses--- he brought his friend into it and has to pay the price now Brabus benz PFSST--- I am looking on my home computer for the info tonight, was at work till an ungodly hour yesterday but he is going nowhere fast..

to bring any up on speed on the way he scammed me....

1 he sold the headlights through his friend Jonathon Turner's ebay account that had a good rating
2. he wanted me to send a cashiers check to Jonathon Turner the name on the ebay account but different address
3. the DHL trakking number was valid but dropped off their radar-- seller said the place he took them to dropped them while packaging them up and he was waiting on the insurance money---DHL knew of none of this
4. i asked for a refund and he said not until he got his refund from the shipper
5. i threatened him and his friend with not only law enforcement in the area which i called and filled out forms with, but with the connections I have in Boston to go to both addresses to clean up the mess-
6. he folded and send me a personal check with no address on the top of it.
7. I did not cash it but called the bank to see if any funds were in his account--big surprise the bank told me i could not cash the check due to insufficient funds (it was only $800 WTF big ballin my @ss)
8. I threatened again to add the bad check charges to it, and finally money was put into the account and i hoped within the week processing time the funds would not be pulled out of my account

if this would have been someone less resourcefull, this @ss clown would have gotten another $800 in his back pocket for video games -- he is only like 21
and hangs out with kids younger---from the myspace pictures he does sorta look like Betlegeuse and has some stupid saying on there for himself-

- i might have the missing link, and that is why when he is viewing this thread he should worry about me especially and for his beloved little friend Jonathon Turner that he was hiding behind-- is that why other's money has been refunded maybe???? Too late suckker you have pissed off way too many people

Way to go.....benzworld members kickin' it old-skool.

Bruce
Old 05-27-2008, 11:41 AM
Almost a Member!

1991 350SDL 2004 G500
haha I knew it! on top of everything else I do believe that it would be possible to get him put onto Visa/Mastercards "blacklist" trust me when I say that this is definately a list you DO NOT want to be on. Here are the critiera, see if you can spot any

Acquirers must list merchants if they are terminated for one or more of the following reasons:

* Credit or debit card fraud conviction
* Excessive deposits for counterfeit transactions
* Excessive deposits for transactions unauthorized by cardholders
* Deposits for transactions representing sales of goods or services generated by another merchant (laundering or factoring)
* Excessive chargebacks due to a merchant's business practices or procedures
* Visa USA or MasterCard International suspects the merchant of conducting fraudulent activity
* Visa USA disqualified the merchant from participating in the Visa Program
* The acquirer identified the merchant as having excessive fraudulent activity following an internal audit or investigation
* The acquirer determines that serious violations of the merchant agreement may result in increased loss exposure to the member or membership
Old 05-27-2008, 11:45 AM

let me fix the link----no not the link that site is getting hit hard on so many people viewing it--i'm getting a time out and was able to get to it before

Last edited by HeirKranz; 05-27-2008 at 11:48 AM.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 4.85 average.

Quick Reply: SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly