W211 AMG Discuss the W211 AMG's such as the E55 and the E63
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 4.85 average.

Old 05-29-2008, 02:08 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 54 Likes on 44 Posts
2008 CLK63 Black Series 2012 C63 Black Series 2014 SLS Black Series
*Mod Edit/

Originally Posted by 55fanatic
Hey all, I just woke up and was like three pages back... For those people reading and watching from Massachusetts...

DO NOT, I REPEAT, DO NOT Visit his address

As we get the information sorted out, we will try and be there when he is arrested. We don't want to stalk him or his family, giving them ammunition to press charges against us, this trash isnt worth it. When the time comes I will ask a few people offline to join me, if we are given the oppurtunity.

Second... Can we keep whoring to a minimum... If you would like to *****, please take it to our whoring thread...
Originally Posted by e1000
All noobies (yes, this means you), please read before posting.

CLICK ME
/Mod Edit*

Originally Posted by eb_TJ
if he scans the mac boor air -- it adds it onto the receipt 1800$...

if he doesnt scan the mac book air -- it will ring as he walks out..

so how do you figure what you stated above by just walking out and it not ringing or it showing up on the receipt?
I guess you don't have a criminal mind! First of all I said he does not scan the Air Book, just make it look like he is ringing it all up. Do you really think the they cant remove the RFID/security sensor that is stuck on the inside of the box? Remeber these are criminals, not always the brightes, but not always the dumbest either. I have family members that work for the Target Corporation, this is how employees steal now days, from everywhere. They only way they get caught is if they get greedy and do it too often, then they can go back and look at security tapes and match up the time stamp on the video with the time stamp on the register computer and wath Johnny ring up $1900.00 worth of stuff but the reciept/transaction only reflects the $100.00

Sorry for going slightly OT
Old 05-29-2008, 02:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2007 E350
we don't use the security sensors...

and second, on the macbook air listing on page 38 or something
http://www.toyota-supra.info/forums/...-t-1450-a.html

i noticed two things. since he works for apple, he would know that the 80gb hard drive only comes on the 1.6ghz model. the 64 gb solid state hard drive has the 1.8 processor. also he said Icam. there is no icam, it's called isight, and any apple employee who works knows that it's called isight because we watch all the teenage girls every friday and saturday night use it when using photobooth. it would be nice if anyone knew the serial number of it, so I could look up a copy of the receipt with that information.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:15 PM
Banned

IS-F
What ever happened to innocent until proven guilty by a court of law?

That doesn't mean a court of anonymous Internet people.

You need to lay off this harassment of this fine gentleman, That means any phone calls to the store, Any phone calls to his residence or cellular phone(s) until he has been charged formally with anything.

You do realize that if his work was not involved in the least in these "Scams", and he still gets fired, he can sue the site, and all involved personally in this for defamation, resulting in his termination.

Tread very lightly folks.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:16 PM

04 TL
I think I found the shipment of rims. Following the DHL truck as we speak...updates to follow.

SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly-img00006.jpg

Nice work crew.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:16 PM

C230k coupe 500sec convertible
Just though I would let you all know:
My bank is sending me the digital copy of the check that I cashed -- it takes a day or two to be pulled from archive and sent to my house--I will upload this when it arrives----no address just a name, TD Banknorth account!--i forget if it said jonothan turner or Billy Smith

to my recolection it was Billy Smith, which as you all know, you can have checks made anywhere
Old 05-29-2008, 02:17 PM

2005 Honda S2000
Originally Posted by thebenzbar
Here's more ammo bro!!

Pics as seen on turner's public account: Hey there! mister_turner is using Twitter.

His self-pic

IMO, his ugly pic

What a messy bedroom..
OK. I am 100% sure that he was the person who ringed me when I bought my iPhone at the Apple Store in CambridgeSide Galleria.

Ouch!! I have seen him multiple times (I go their almost every other week).
Old 05-29-2008, 02:19 PM

BMW
Originally Posted by HeirKranz
THATS THE ADDRESS I THAT I SENT ORIGINAL PAYMENT TO LAST YEAR!!!!! which was the OTHER address besides the RICHMOND st addy that I had
If you google the phone number, the address still comes up with Irene Turner at that address, so it still could be current . . . . for Irene.

Phonebook results for "(617) 296-1034 "

Irene Turner (617) 296-1034 89 Tennis Rd,Mattapan, MA 02126
Banned

02 S500 Sport
Originally Posted by oluwaseun

You need to lay off this harassment of this fine gentleman, That means any phone calls to the store, Any phone calls to his residence or cellular phone(s) until he has been charged formally with anything.

You do realize that if his work was not involved in the least in these "Scams", and he still gets fired, he can sue the site, and all involved personally in this for defamation, resulting in his termination.

He doesnt have the $$ to do that fool.

So what the guy that beats your *** up in school, you can sue him too, but do you do it ?

TiAg 330i
Originally Posted by jrcart
Remeber these are criminals, not always the brightest, but not always the dumbest either.
It wasn't too smart for him to list his fake company (OEM Headlights N Parts) at 762 Third Avenue, NY NY 10017.

NYC is the most populous city in the nation, the odds are greater that someone he was/is scamming is local or knows someone locally that can check out his "front" and bust him.

I guess in his haste to give a prime Manhattan address to lend credibility to his "business" it eventually will become a piece of evidence that brings him down.

listen here (lets just call you a SMITH) you are not the one that got scammed, so guess what.....I KNOW turner is one of the scammers due to his address and dealings with the scum.....through Turners own ebay account(and i do not condone any harassment whatsoever)

Last edited by HeirKranz; 05-29-2008 at 02:46 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:21 PM

MBenz CLC 200 Sport Kompressor
83 ASH PARK DR. boston to 89 TENNIS RD boston

http://maps.google.com.br/maps?f=d&h...=UTF8&t=h&z=11
Old 05-29-2008, 02:21 PM
Banned

IS-F
Originally Posted by Gondon
He doesnt have the $$ to do that fool.

So what the guy that beats your *** up in school, you can sue him too, but do you do it ?
So because he is black and (obviously, using your reasoning) poor, you can trample over his rights?

Try this with a professional white (again, using your reasoning) rich man, and you will have your butt handed to you by his attourney in a new york minute.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:22 PM

a big rig

those are just words, you're guilty until proven innocent, everyone knows this. come on.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:23 PM

So because he is black and (obviously, using your reasoning) poor, you can trample over his rights?

Try this with a professional white (again, using your reasoning) rich man, and you will have your butt handed to you by his attourney in a new york minute.
I hope you know that nothing was mentioned of degrading his color, just stating that he was black not white before we had his pics up....that being said YOU were the one bringing racisim in with you...this has and never was a race based issue, so leave it at the door WHY ARE YOU SO OFFENDED???

Last edited by HeirKranz; 05-29-2008 at 02:37 PM.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:24 PM

'15 E63S P30

Thanks dad.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:25 PM

A car
So is any kind of arrest or local police action being taken yet?

Do we have enough "proof" for this tard to get arrested?
Old 05-29-2008, 02:25 PM

08 C300 Sport

Mods check his IP !!! LOL
Old 05-29-2008, 02:26 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
oluwaseun,

nice try.

I love how you're using a proxy and fake registration info to post.

To the rest, here's this guy's IP:

Old 05-29-2008, 02:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Looks like one of these guys just added a new alias/screen name to the list; oluwaseun.

Dude, do you think we are that stupid? Sweatin yet? It's getting hot in here, let's turn up the heat a little more!
Old 05-29-2008, 02:27 PM

Fiat Punto

instant race card.

he never mentioned colour at all,

can someone run an IP check on this guy, maybe another one of the scammers trying to stop the wave

EDIT:

haha, the quickthinkers posted before me, would have thought this guy wouldn't be this stupid, if the guy was in that law school, this is probably why he's trying to act so professional
Old 05-29-2008, 02:27 PM

2002 Suzuki Hayabusa

Gee, did I miss something?? When did this thing turn racial, sir?

You think because this guy is black that this community is going after him? Have u not read ANYTHING that has been posted here? Is you unintelligence so rampant that the first thing you do is turn to a page, see a black face and automatically ASSume these people are pursuing this because of a black/white issue.

Wow, this has to be "Mr Smith" or "Mr Turner", or hell, must be the Rev Jesse Jackson himself!
Old 05-29-2008, 02:28 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
a quarter mile at a time
Originally Posted by nlpamg
oluwaseun,

nice try.

I love how you're using a proxy and fake registration info to post.

To the rest, here's this guy's IP:

Thanks Phil!
Old 05-29-2008, 02:28 PM
Super Moderator

Received 58 Likes on 16 Posts
2019 GT3 RS, 2017 M3 30 Jahre
Originally Posted by KineticQ
instant race card.

he never mentioned colour at all,

can someone run an IP check on this guy, maybe another one of the scammers trying to stop the wave
no one ever mentioned color at all!

and for him to call these two "fine gentlemen"... yeeeeeah, that wasn't obvious at all.
Old 05-29-2008, 02:29 PM

Fiat Punto
Originally Posted by nlpamg
no one ever mentioned color at all!

and for him to call these two "fine gentlemen"... yeeeeeah, that wasn't obvious at all.
exactly,

so irritating for him to

A) even try that
B) to be so moronic

this guy's not to sharp i presume
Old 05-29-2008, 02:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Now you are an attorney? First of all if you get fired because of what you have done you will need to take that up with your (ex)employer. There is no law against posting or reporting factual information, the 6:00 news does it 365 days a year. If I were you, I would be more interested in finding a good defense attorney rather than worring about your civil attorney for your supposed defamation suite against this site and it's users.

FYI; there are several attorneys working on this and doing the investigating, I'm sure they have not crossed any boundries of legality.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 54 votes, 4.85 average.

Quick Reply: SCAM ALERT - FS: OEM Mercedes Benz E63 AMG Wheels And Tires Package Must Sell Quickly