WHAT? NO FONTANA TRASH TALK?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 04:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Originally Posted by jangy
Hmmmm, lets take a good look at this. Just a few questions. What hapenned to Improv and his mouth? He was sure ready to dive in until he PM'd Juicee. Then these two (respected members or not) go for my throat with all the little talk. We finally get to shut up time and POW!!
It changes nothing. Do I believe that i can put enough money into an E55 to make it beat a stock Z06 in the 1/4 mile? You damn right. Why do you think I said $25K? It has to be worth it. You guys just bash and bash and never bothered to see what you were getting YOURSELVES into. Who is the real newb here?

Second time in two weeks that we have had a perfect opportunity to end this debate. the first was written off as bad driver and now who knows....
Old 06-15-2008, 04:50 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by E55JAY
OK im gonna do a shocking maneuver here. Hopefully my crew wont take this the wrong way or see this as a sign of weakness, as we all could use an extra 25k . I have nothing to prove here, as well the Z06's in my opinion have nothing to prove as the data stands for itself. But I want to call off this bet. I am a DIEHARD member of this community and MB HP in general. I am here to share and learn, instead of smack talking Id rather invite Jangy out to our MIR event, as well as the WHOLE cali crowd just for fun. We are all on the same side. I am EXTREMELY competitive about what I do and the data that supports it. Just as Juicee/Josh and I have really locked horns in the past , I like that fact that I can call him a friend, even though he hasnt responded to my PM

I am going to attempt to be the bigger person here and extend the olive branch out in the name of MB HP, and invite Jangy out event to run for free on me. We will still have Jamie Furman's Z06 on site as well as a host of other extremely fast street cars for everyone to enjoy. I have put alot of thought into this decision and fee that this is the best outcome for everyones ego and for the MBWorld community.
It isn't a sign of anything and I'm not going to poke at you for backing out. At the same time, its a bit late to be the better man after you made it a personal thing. While we are giving credit, your lil dog blackbenz, Improv, and Rflow can all lick the sunny side of the can. Now, all of a sudden there is only one Z06 in the nation that is considered representative of the cars. Any that came to Fontucky just don't count.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:51 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by rflow306
Thank you for posting and giving us the other side of the story. You will find alot of guys here who love mercs and respect other brands just the same. Please don't judge this forum because of a select few.

regards Albert

Yeah, you are the representative for sure!! LOL!!! You and Improv are all in my drawers until you found out what hapenned and then all I saw was your heels and tail.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

It isn't a sign of anything and I'm not going to poke at you for backing out. At the same time, its a bit late to be the better man after you made it a personal thing. While we are giving credit, your lil dog blackbenz, Improv, and Rflow can all lick the sunny side of the can. Now, all of a sudden there is only one Z06 in the nation that is considered representative of the cars. Any that came to Fontucky just don't count.
I say go for it Jangy and with no insults from either side !
You got the cash and wanna compete I say by all means Jay should and I'm sure would reconsider. This should be interesting though.

Again Jangy good luck!!
Old 06-15-2008, 05:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E 55
Yeah, you are the representative for sure!! LOL!!! You and Improv are all in my drawers until you found out what hapenned and then all I saw was your heels and tail.

I still don't believe you and never will about your supposed rolling race with a modded ZO6 and now you post one pass about you beating a zo6 on a 1/4 mile dragstrip in one instance. Your car is modded and the Z06 that you supposedly raced was modded by your account so why did you not line up with the modded vette.

Yet all you do is talk about one pass with a stock tire ZO6 against your modded e55 with Dr's. For God's sake you have a stage one car + tb and ran 12.30's at 112. Jrocket with the same mods has run high 11's at 118 with the same mods minus ecu tune.

IMHO you have no credibility and never will. You don't even remember what you said in your own post. One thing is for sure again imho your character is questionable.

Have a nice fathers Day.

Last edited by rflow306; 06-15-2008 at 05:09 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 05:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'10 Porsche Turbo PDK, 500e, GL450
Thank you for posting and giving us the other side of the story. You will find alot of guys here who love mercs and respect other brands just the same. Please don't judge this forum because of a select few.

regards Albert
+1 ... Jangy makes us look like BMW owners ...
Old 06-15-2008, 05:09 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by ProjectC55
I say go for it Jangy and with no insults from either side !
You got the cash and wanna compete I say by all means Jay should and I'm sure would reconsider. This should be interesting though.

Again Jangy good luck!!
Dude, there is no intent by any of the four to be competitive or sportsmanlike. they just want to sit on the mountain and make sure nobody else even tries to climb. The only point of all this talk is to sway as many people over into blind faith believeing that the Z06 is untoucheable. Oddly enough a slight review of friday's runs shows that everything isn't black and white. Was that yellow Z run to its potential? Dunno, but i know it was a Z06 with a driver that was trying. I was told over and over that Fontana would be a huge surprise and what ya know it wasn't. That is why I am tired of the holy talk. Just blah blah blah and nothing new in 3 years. NOTHING.
Old 06-15-2008, 05:17 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
I still don't believe you and never will about your supposed rolling race with a modded ZO6 and now you post one pass about you beating a zo6 on a 1/4 mile dragstrip in one instance. Your car is modded and the Z06 that you supposedly raced was modded by your account so why did you not line up with the modded vette.

Yet all you do is talk about one pass with a stock tire ZO6 against your modded e55 with Dr's. For God's sake you have a stage one car + tb and ran 12.30's at 112. Jrocket with the same mods has run high 11's at 118 with the same mods minus ecu tune.

IMHO you have no credibility and never will. You don't even remember what you said in your own post. One thing is for sure again imho your character is questionable.

Have a nice fathers Day.
Dude, I could care less what you believe. You and Improv can call me a liar all day and it doesn't change a thing. The one pass against a stock Z06 is EXACTLY what your cohort wanted to see. Get your stories straight before you keep pushing rhetoric. My charachter is in question....you damn right and so what happens now? Something is really wrong with you and Improv for even thinking that the initial post could have been a lie. Go read it first so you can even see what I said. I also agreed with everyone that it was a single run in traffic and that driver had lots to do with it (IMO). But so what? The whole point of that thread was to question the LIES that your side had kept putting out about how great Jamie is. I literally expected the Z06 to sprout wings and take off like a jet and it didn't happen. If the thing was trully as fast as all of you claim, then there would be no contest, EVER!! So, to discount my one DOCUMENTED run Friday PLUS all of the runs by the Stock and even HIGHLY modded Z06s on that day just shows your agenda.
Old 06-15-2008, 05:18 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by SLK55R
+1 ... Jangy makes us look like BMW owners ...
Thanks for the credit, but you are doing it yourselves. And by the way, even Bimmer people aren't like that. It is simply the Vette mindset. they all think they are fighter pilots!!!
Old 06-15-2008, 05:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Dude, there is no intent by any of the four to be competitive or sportsmanlike. they just want to sit on the mountain and make sure nobody else even tries to climb. The only point of all this talk is to sway as many people over into blind faith believeing that the Z06 is untoucheable. Oddly enough a slight review of friday's runs shows that everything isn't black and white. Was that yellow Z run to its potential? Dunno, but i know it was a Z06 with a driver that was trying. I was told over and over that Fontana would be a huge surprise and what ya know it wasn't. That is why I am tired of the holy talk. Just blah blah blah and nothing new in 3 years. NOTHING.
I say,stop taking it all personally now if you can and just tell the guys that you will be there with the $ and the deposit will be in escrow. Then put "PS I'll see you guys in Nov." End of story.

Being competitive does not alwys mean trying to prove a point by verbally fighting back. If you believe you can be competitive then so be it. You've offered the $$ so just leave it there. Ya need ta learn that!

Notice Jay is just silently waiting on you to continue bantering on till you raise your blood pressure. He's a straight up hard core racer and a nice guy for real. Make the arrangement with him privately and I'm sure he'll set it up.

I don't need to speak for the man but your killing us and yourself with the defenseless bantering. Let your $$,your car,and your abilities do the talking!

Just some friendly advice.

Believe me Jay will be there!

Everybody put it up and let's race!!

Now God forbid, if you lose......

I say just calm down and see ya in November!
Old 06-15-2008, 05:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'10 Porsche Turbo PDK, 500e, GL450
not really

I was joking about the BMW reference ... There are plenty of great BMW car enthusiasts.

But again it went over your head.

Honesty I think the Admin should just stop your posting privileges for a week. Hopefuly that will help you not make an idiot of yourself. Unfortunately I also think its way too late.
Old 06-15-2008, 05:56 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E 55
Dude, I could care less what you believe. You and Improv can call me a liar all day and it doesn't change a thing. The one pass against a stock Z06 is EXACTLY what your cohort wanted to see. Get your stories straight before you keep pushing rhetoric. My charachter is in question....you damn right and so what happens now? Something is really wrong with you and Improv for even thinking that the initial post could have been a lie. Go read it first so you can even see what I said. I also agreed with everyone that it was a single run in traffic and that driver had lots to do with it (IMO). But so what? The whole point of that thread was to question the LIES that your side had kept putting out about how great Jamie is. I literally expected the Z06 to sprout wings and take off like a jet and it didn't happen. If the thing was trully as fast as all of you claim, then there would be no contest, EVER!! So, to discount my one DOCUMENTED run Friday PLUS all of the runs by the Stock and even HIGHLY modded Z06s on that day just shows your agenda.
You cared enough to respond.

My agenda on this site is to help and learn from my fellow mbwolders even if we disagree or argue with each other.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
You say i want to sit on the mountain and not let anyone attempt to climb. I attempted to share that mountain top with by making amends and calling this off. Even if you ran a 9 sec 1/4 mile I will still be looking down on you because of your lack of character and respect. I must say im surprised at your response but then again not. You will forever be in my wake of performance and respect on this board. On that note Im done. Vic, zip this one up please.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:06 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by ProjectC55
I say,stop taking it all personally now if you can and just tell the guys that you will be there with the $ and the deposit will be in escrow. Then put "PS I'll see you guys in Nov." End of story.

That is how I thought it was left last night, no?

Being competitive does not alwys mean trying to prove a point by verbally fighting back. If you believe you can be competitive then so be it. You've offered the $$ so just leave it there. Ya need ta learn that!

Understood on that.

Now God forbid, if you lose......
Nah, God forbid if I win.......If I lose, its just another newb...

Modded E55 vs Stock C6 Z06, both with DRs. A mod is a mod. Rotors, wheels, whatever.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:07 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
You cared enough to respond..
Hehe!! I did.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:10 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by E55JAY
You say i want to sit on the mountain and not let anyone attempt to climb. I attempted to share that mountain top with by making amends and calling this off. Even if you ran a 9 sec 1/4 mile I will still be looking down on you because of your lack of character and respect. I must say im surprised at your response but then again not. You will forever be in my wake of performance and respect on this board. On that note Im done. Vic, zip this one up please.
You can look wherever you want. Again, don't just offer to share AFTER you Ebuse me first. Don't forget all your introductory posts when you want to say you don't "respect". LOL, what was it? Performance and Respect. Now, why would I care what you thought of me in those or any other ways?

I'm cool with closing the thread, too though.
Old 06-15-2008, 06:39 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Well at last there is an agreement on something... to close this thread.

Done and time to move on, I am sure the battle will continue yet again.