WHAT? NO FONTANA TRASH TALK?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-15-2008, 01:20 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
2015 S212
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
Funny guy. Thanks for wasting my time. Go read back on your posts, you clearly stated what mods you will have for the race. You claim to have beat modded C6 Z06's as is. You are just trying to weasel your way out of losing money. You have lost any respect I had for you. Come to MIR with whatever you got and I will have a car to rape your POS. I'm done listening to your BS. Let me know when you are ready to run your car and not your mouth
Look buddy, you were the one that claimed no E55 could win without being on the bottle. I won't be on the bottle. Make all the excuses you want. We'll see if you really put up the first $5K or if you will just blame it on me and back out?
Old 06-15-2008, 01:22 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Thanks to all that want to contribute to my future mods. in return, i will have to have you out to California for a visit. We may not have the fastest tracks in the country, but we can at least play year round.

I'll be looking forward to my first installment.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Originally Posted by jangy
Haha!! Nice, you wanted to say ET, didn't you? How much dumber can you get than to just say what it takes to win a race? LOL!!! You just want to leave it all open. Read all the posts and it seems that the mouth is on your end.
No i didnt want to say anything actually. And going by ET's you WON that race. I said it you WON that race. I know you are looking for something to make you feel better so may that will help a bit. Bro you out ET'ed a Z06 on street tires while you were on DR's, he ran a 2.5 60ft. Again you dont have a grasp of the numbers so its hard to help you other then to have you come out to MIR and let the cars do the talking. See you 11/15
Old 06-15-2008, 01:24 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 C5 Z16 /2007 Z06
Hey guys, guess who this? I'm the old goat in the Black ZO6 at Fontana...Let's get a few facts straight...The one time when I raced the juiced MB, he got beat...Read the time slip, he lost by .17 seconds because he got tree'd badly...Some of you have said the fastest is the most important, so two things my new friends...#1, My car ran 5 runs over 128 on Friday and I think the fastest run on the juiced MB was 127+...#2, But the real object in a drag race is who gets to the finish line first, so I suggest you read the time slip posted again and do the math or just read where it says "right first"...YOU LOSE...
Something else, the other old goat in the yellow ZO6 was his first time at the drags, EVER...His first run he ran 13.2 @ 111, 2nd run another 111 and the 3rd run 121+ after some coaching by me...He had stock tires, not slicks or D/R or E/T streets as stated STOCK..And he has two pedals to operate...
By the way my tires were stock also...Interesting how most of you came out to the drags and changed your tires...Why?, if you race on the street, do you tell the guy to wait a minute I need to pull over and change my tires before we can race...And when the day is over, I just drive off and you guys spend and hour changing your tires back to stock and throwing your ice bags away...
And for the record, the old goat wasn't pissed when my son missed a shift the last race...We had planned tom leave anyway...He was just giving it one more try to hit 129 and missed...The run 5 minutes before he raced the same MB and ran 11.48 @ 127.23, the Benz ran 12.13 @ 114.19...Again, right lane 1st...
You guys in the Benz have wonderful cars and I'm envious at times, but you shouldn't discount Z's or non Z Vettes...When I get to be an older goat I may buy a Benz so I can just relax in luxury and not SHIFT... I'll just put the gear selector in D for drag and hit the throttle...I'm just still young enough at heart to like to shift and enjoy the driving experience in a sports car...
For the record my Z has headers, intake, ported TB and a stout tune by Charlie @ RPM...If I juiced I would probably need a longer shut off area...
One last thing, the DA (density altitude) for all of you drag racers was from 3800 to 4200 mall day long...
And why go to MD...I'm here local and you haven't beat me yet...The guys on the east coast are more serious than I...So you better watch what you hope for...

Old Goat
Old 06-15-2008, 01:29 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by E55JAY
No i didnt want to say anything actually. And going by ET's you WON that race. I said it you WON that race. I know you are looking for something to make you feel better so may that will help a bit. Bro you out ET'ed a Z06 on street tires while you were on DR's, he ran a 2.5 60ft. Again you dont have a grasp of the numbers so its hard to help you other then to have you come out to MIR and let the cars do the talking. See you 11/15
He had DRs
Old 06-15-2008, 01:30 PM
Administrator

Received 796 Likes on 495 Posts
2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
Five freaking pages of love!!! Just tread lightly going forward, I dont know much about racing at a strip but I do know how to close a thread or two.

This forum is great, it allows for excellent discussions and arguements and for the most part it doesnt get ugly.

Just don't take it to the personal level and I can feel it reaching that point. Hey its just like fighting, take it outside and take it to the SAME track so the Apples and Oranges BS is taken out of the equation. We all know about Jason and Alberts prowess and their numbers. We all know about Jangy's passion, stubborness, and sometimes his inability to open up/admit his errors. But with that being said, he is still a member here and if you exit this thread and look above, there is a thread above with over 18 thousand views and 300 posts where everyone came to Jangy's rescue.

Jangys passion outweighs his objectivity and its hard to see what he means or trying to say without knowing him. I am not defending him, he can do that on his own. What I am giving you is perspective since I have met him.

So enjoy this thread but dont let it get ugly.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:30 PM

2004 C5 Z16 /2007 Z06
B/S...He had OEM run flats...

OG
Old 06-15-2008, 01:31 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
BIGEND, thanks for chiming in. Please dont let jangys posts and comments misrepresent the MB community. Not all of us discredit the Z06, I know the car is an absolute MONSTER and would love to have one in my stable one day. And not all of us MB drivers are old either
Old 06-15-2008, 01:41 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Originally Posted by BIGEND
B/S...He had OEM run flats...

OG

OK. I'll check the pics. At any rate, the discussion has nothing to do with your car OR the juiced SL. That is why there is a need to go to the east coast. There just aren't any capable Z06 drivers out here (see blaknezes previous post). Like you say, the yellow bird could have smoked me, but DIDN'T. your son ran a highly modded E55 twice. You beat it by 3 tenths the first time and lost the second. Now, my car will be more modified than that car and the Z06 will be stock. Do you not understand that all this talk is discounting your car as well? They want to say that a stock Z06 blows yours away. Again, you were 3/10ths quicker than an E55 and you really think a stock Z06 wouldn't be a closer race?
Old 06-15-2008, 01:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
Originally Posted by blackbenzz
BIGEND, thanks for chiming in. Please dont let jangys posts and comments misrepresent the MB community. Not all of us discredit the Z06, I know the car is an absolute MONSTER and would love to have one in my stable one day. And not all of us MB drivers are old either
+1 thanks for coming out to tell your side of the story.
Old 06-15-2008, 01:58 PM

2004 C5 Z16 /2007 Z06
You need to ask the guy in the juiced Benz...We only ran once...Early in the day...My car ran faster as the day went on... Forced induction cars run slower as it gets hotter and that is why one of you had a truck deliver ice and dry ice....And that's probably why he left early as he knew he run slower as the day progressed...
I also checked all of my slips...WE RAN ONCE against him in 15 runs and we left @ 2:15

OG
Old 06-15-2008, 01:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
OK im gonna do a shocking maneuver here. Hopefully my crew wont take this the wrong way or see this as a sign of weakness, as we all could use an extra 25k . I have nothing to prove here, as well the Z06's in my opinion have nothing to prove as the data stands for itself. But I want to call off this bet. I am a DIEHARD member of this community and MB HP in general. I am here to share and learn, instead of smack talking Id rather invite Jangy out to our MIR event, as well as the WHOLE cali crowd just for fun. We are all on the same side. I am EXTREMELY competitive about what I do and the data that supports it. Just as Juicee/Josh and I have really locked horns in the past , I like that fact that I can call him a friend, even though he hasnt responded to my PM

I am going to attempt to be the bigger person here and extend the olive branch out in the name of MB HP, and invite Jangy out event to run for free on me. We will still have Jamie Furman's Z06 on site as well as a host of other extremely fast street cars for everyone to enjoy. I have put alot of thought into this decision and fee that this is the best outcome for everyones ego and for the MBWorld community.
Old 06-15-2008, 02:07 PM
Administrator

2020 Audi R8 V10, 2016 AMG GTS, 2018 E63S Edition 1, 2018 Porsche GTS Cab, 2012 C63 BS
OK im gonna do a shocking maneuver here. Hopefully my crew wont take this the wrong way or see this as a sign of weakness, as we all could use an extra 25k . I have nothing to prove here, as well the Z06's in my opinion have nothing to prove as the data stands for itself. But I want to call off this bet. I am a DIEHARD member of this community and MB HP in general. I am here to share and learn, instead of smack talking Id rather invite Jangy out to our MIR event, as well as the WHOLE cali crowd just for fun. We are all on the same side. I am EXTREMELY competitive about what I do and the data that supports it. Just as Juicee/Josh and I have really locked horns in the past , I like that fact that I can call him a friend, even though he hasnt responded to my PM

I am going to attempt to be the bigger person here and extend the olive branch out in the name of MB HP, and invite Jangy out event to run for free on me. We will still have Jamie Furman's Z06 on site as well as a host of other extremely fast street cars for everyone to enjoy. I have put alot of thought into this decision and fee that this is the best outcome for everyones ego and for the MBWorld community.
Good stuff Jason ... I might come out just to shake all of your hands and drink beer. None you guys want to see my stupid Porsche or BMW anyways.
Old 06-15-2008, 02:11 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy
OK Jason, I support your decision even though you just threw away my turbo money!!! lol

I still want jangy to experience first hand how fast a C6 Z06 is when properly driven and on the same day he can run his car and see how much faster the Z06 really is. I'll get a few modded ones to come out as well

Vic, bring your 997TT. I love how you modded it! I liek the M6 too!
Old 06-15-2008, 02:11 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance
Originally Posted by Vic55
Good stuff Jason ... I might come out just to shake all of your hands and drink beer. None you guys want to see my stupid Porsche or BMW anyways.
The only car to walk me on the street so far was a 997tt with everything minus VTG upgrades, FAST!!!! Beers on me brother, MBWorld Old Skooler.
Old 06-15-2008, 02:15 PM
Administrator

The only car to walk me on the street so far was a 997tt with everything minus VTG upgrades, FAST!!!! Beers on me brother, MBWorld Old Skooler.
I only have headers, exhaust and an ECU ... BPU's for the win

Oh yeah, where am I going again and when?
Old 06-15-2008, 02:17 PM
Out Of Control!!

haters crazy

MIR in Maryland on Nov. 15th. You may want to stay around the DC area with us since there is nothing near MIR.
Old 06-15-2008, 02:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

new balance

^^^what he said
Nov 15 Maryland International Raceway Budds Creek, MD An no we dont live near this hillbilly track, we live in a suburb about and hour north, i invite you and everyone to come out a day early and lets party to make this a big event. We did this last year as well

Old 06-15-2008, 02:29 PM
Administrator

^^^what he said
Nov 15 Maryland International Raceway Budds Creek, MD An no we dont live near this hillbilly track, we live in a suburb about and hour north, i invite you and everyone to come out a day early and lets party to make this a big event. We did this last year as well

Im in unless business dictates. I am sure we gather a few West Coasters to roll... I havent been to the East Coast since I was born (Delaware).
Old 06-15-2008, 03:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C43/55,2k11 Volvo S60 T6AWD,2k Audi B5 S4,95 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD 500+awhp
Five freaking pages of love!!! Just tread lightly going forward, I dont know much about racing at a strip but I do know how to close a thread or two.

This forum is great, it allows for excellent discussions and arguements and for the most part it doesnt get ugly.

Just don't take it to the personal level and I can feel it reaching that point. Hey its just like fighting, take it outside and take it to the SAME track so the Apples and Oranges BS is taken out of the equation. We all know about Jason and Alberts prowess and their numbers. We all know about Jangy's passion, stubborness, and sometimes his inability to open up/admit his errors. But with that being said, he is still a member here and if you exit this thread and look above, there is a thread above with over 18 thousand views and 300 posts where everyone came to Jangy's rescue.

Jangys passion outweighs his objectivity and its hard to see what he means or trying to say without knowing him. I am not defending him, he can do that on his own. What I am giving you is perspective since I have met him.

So enjoy this thread but dont let it get ugly.
So then Vic,does this thread qualify for the "Jangy's Halfway House come on in!" thread?
Old 06-15-2008, 03:15 PM

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
CL65
Originally Posted by gripforce-cl65
Interesting post (took me almost 30min to finish reading it though ) and it looks like it's getting serious... Before the big race in November, how's a friendly race between my stock Z06 against your E55 sound? I just want to see how my stock Z06 would do against your modded E55. That's all. Win or lose.. I really careless. Let me know when would be a good time and day to meet up. The race I want to see is 40-150mph where no real driver skill is required. If you can make a trip to Irvine on Sat or Sunday morning, there is a nice 2mi stretch back road with zero traffic
dont even bother to waste your gas. let him go to mir and lose his money which now he deserves a lesson. yeah i'm really scared to do a roll race with a car that traps 10mph less than mine. its just common sense.

Last edited by 02cl55amg; 06-15-2008 at 03:18 PM.
Old 06-15-2008, 03:19 PM
Administrator

Originally Posted by ProjectC55
So then Vic,does this thread qualify for the "Jangy's Halfway House come on in!" thread?
Nah, this is his rental- that was his main house
Old 06-15-2008, 04:38 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
You need to ask the guy in the juiced Benz...We only ran once...Early in the day...My car ran faster as the day went on... Forced induction cars run slower as it gets hotter and that is why one of you had a truck deliver ice and dry ice....And that's probably why he left early as he knew he run slower as the day progressed...
I also checked all of my slips...WE RAN ONCE against him in 15 runs and we left @ 2:15

I'm not talking about the juiced benz. I am talking about the Silver E55 that you ran at the end of the day. Your very last run was when your son missed 3rd and you lost. LOST.
You are so funny. No matter what, you just want to talk about your modded Z and the juiced benz.
Old 06-15-2008, 04:44 PM
Out Of Control!!

2015 S212
Hmmmm, lets take a good look at this. Just a few questions. What hapenned to Improv and his mouth? He was sure ready to dive in until he PM'd Juicee. Then these two (respected members or not) go for my throat with all the little talk. We finally get to shut up time and POW!!
It changes nothing. Do I believe that i can put enough money into an E55 to make it beat a stock Z06 in the 1/4 mile? You damn right. Why do you think I said $25K? It has to be worth it. You guys just bash and bash and never bothered to see what you were getting YOURSELVES into. Who is the real newb here?

Second time in two weeks that we have had a perfect opportunity to end this debate. the first was written off as bad driver and now who knows....
Old 06-15-2008, 04:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2005 E 55
Hey guys, guess who this? I'm the old goat in the Black ZO6 at Fontana...Let's get a few facts straight...The one time when I raced the juiced MB, he got beat...Read the time slip, he lost by .17 seconds because he got tree'd badly...Some of you have said the fastest is the most important, so two things my new friends...#1, My car ran 5 runs over 128 on Friday and I think the fastest run on the juiced MB was 127+...#2, But the real object in a drag race is who gets to the finish line first, so I suggest you read the time slip posted again and do the math or just read where it says "right first"...YOU LOSE...
Something else, the other old goat in the yellow ZO6 was his first time at the drags, EVER...His first run he ran 13.2 @ 111, 2nd run another 111 and the 3rd run 121+ after some coaching by me...He had stock tires, not slicks or D/R or E/T streets as stated STOCK..And he has two pedals to operate...
By the way my tires were stock also...Interesting how most of you came out to the drags and changed your tires...Why?, if you race on the street, do you tell the guy to wait a minute I need to pull over and change my tires before we can race...And when the day is over, I just drive off and you guys spend and hour changing your tires back to stock and throwing your ice bags away...
And for the record, the old goat wasn't pissed when my son missed a shift the last race...We had planned tom leave anyway...He was just giving it one more try to hit 129 and missed...The run 5 minutes before he raced the same MB and ran 11.48 @ 127.23, the Benz ran 12.13 @ 114.19...Again, right lane 1st...
You guys in the Benz have wonderful cars and I'm envious at times, but you shouldn't discount Z's or non Z Vettes...When I get to be an older goat I may buy a Benz so I can just relax in luxury and not SHIFT... I'll just put the gear selector in D for drag and hit the throttle...I'm just still young enough at heart to like to shift and enjoy the driving experience in a sports car...
For the record my Z has headers, intake, ported TB and a stout tune by Charlie @ RPM...If I juiced I would probably need a longer shut off area...
One last thing, the DA (density altitude) for all of you drag racers was from 3800 to 4200 mall day long...
And why go to MD...I'm here local and you haven't beat me yet...The guys on the east coast are more serious than I...So you better watch what you hope for...

Old Goat
Thank you for posting and giving us the other side of the story. You will find alot of guys here who love mercs and respect other brands just the same. Please don't judge this forum because of a select few.

regards Albert

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WHAT? NO FONTANA TRASH TALK?