New Subie thoughts...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-13-2008, 04:15 AM
Esh

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E55
New Subie thoughts...

EDIT: Sorry for the large picture, it is a direct link from another site.

Ran into one of these this evening getting on the highway in the W210 AMG. Must say they look pretty good in person.

The driver was some young buck with 3 of his buddies in the car. Car was fresh off the lot. I decided to stay behind him as we got on the freeway (a long sweeping right turn). Gotta say the guy did get on it coming out of the turn. I followed. Traffic became a little heavy so we slowed from 80 to 60, but when he looked over at the boxy 4-door like he expected to just blow my doors off. He got a good view of the rear deck and shook his head and gunned it. I didn't feel like following in traffic.

Any thoughts on the pure stock STI's? They aren't rare by any means, as a year from now you will see them all over just like the previous gen's a year after release. I'm not considering a jump by any means, just want to get some thoughts. I've had a couple loyal subaru buddies switch from their previous gen STI's and highly modified 2.5's jumping off the Subaru bandwagon and into Evo's and other 4-cyl endeavors.
Old 06-14-2008, 03:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2003 e55
all i can say is... lil dam things are quick
Old 06-14-2008, 08:27 AM
Almost a Member!

E55, GT-R
Its a decent car, but the Evo X outclasses it in about every way.
Old 06-14-2008, 10:00 AM

Audi S4
I don't like the styling at all. The last STI had the ricer-like wing which has kind of grown on me over the years but I think it looked a whole lot better than the new model. I've read the performance of the new one is great though.