Sponsored by:

New 63 owner need help

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-24-2008, 08:54 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
07 e63
New 63 owner need help

Hi all , great forum and resource here. Just got my e63, was looking for a clean 55 to mod but dealer had been sitting on this for a year and they accepted an aggressive offer.

A few things: Ive already ordered the concept three wheels from modular concept, They will have a black face with a 1/2 pin on the lip in white as well as white fastening hardware They were a pleasure to deal with so far and ill get u pics when they arrive.

Id like to mod the car as aggressively as possible for reasonable investment, Have looked Renntech and Kleeman a well as following the threads here from EVOsport. I have an MB mechanic that I trust and he is a Kleeman guy so I may go that direction, id like to get the car up to 600hp. Id like dominance over the m cars as well as the new ctsv.Any advice or other considerations are appreciated

Finally since the car is white im considering whiting the grill as well as looking for carbon fiber front lip and rear maybe a diffuser. I love the blacked out grills on black cars anyone done this with white, any good photoshop guys here? Possibly white the mesh as well.

Thanks for any feedback
Buck